Lauren Goodger #22 On only fans flogging her golly, earning money for her baybeh Lolly.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The ‘column’ 🤦🏻‍♀️ I’m the same I don’t believe it either; she’s on OF everyday by the looks of it and like others have said she’s been out and about A lot...

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
OH bleeping HELL, Furry sliders and HER ARSE... what is going on there??

No Mask, no bleeping BRAIN either and Chaz is not into her at all.

Her midget size fake black yeezeys must have finally ripped at the seems, she wore them to death, and back again 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Apparently it's really common and she works for a huge company, obviously she reported them. People are just buying the lanyards and no one questions it. I went into Superdrug the other day got my medicine went to the register looked at the wee girl and loudly went "tit I don't have my bloody mask on". I never even twigged, no one said and it had just slipped my mind completely so if your doing it for nefarious vain reasons no one will say anything.
It’s quite easy to forget the mask especially as time goes by but to actually deliberately avoid wearing one cos your make up will smudge is all that is wrong with society today.

The ‘column’ 🤦🏻‍♀️ I’m the same I don’t believe it either; she’s on OF everyday by the looks of it and like others have said she’s been out and about A lot...
Stupid cow is not very careful about what foods she eats. How has she been given a column she is the worst person to give advice to anyone. ‘Sadly I ended up in hospital’ 👀 Lauren think about all the pregnant women who also ended up in the hospital that day and lost their baby, that is sad. Not your non-story.

ETA: If that’s one of their Laulies loungewear sets Charles is wearing with the dog it’s rotten and looks like the trousers are on inside out you can see a seam.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
The most random line for me was that her Stepmum has offered to drive her to hospital if she has anxiety, it was just such a strange thing to say the way it's written. The whole article is typical Big Loz brag, brag,brag,brag,brag. Also the baby isn't called Laulie but they are starting up a clothing company selling loungewear with that name give me a bleeping break! The current market is saturated with fast fashion loungewear tit from all the young influencers the last thing it needs is a collection from blobby and slobby.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The most random line for me was that her Stepmum has offered to drive her to hospital if she has anxiety, it was just such a strange thing to say the way it's written. The whole article is typical Big Loz brag, brag,brag,brag,brag. Also the baby isn't called Laulie but they are starting up a clothing company selling loungewear with that name give me a bleeping break! The current market is saturated with fast fashion loungewear tit from all the young influencers the last thing it needs is a collection from blobby and slobby.
Her dads first grandchild and how close it’s brought them all it’s never been like this! What apart from your childhood when they reared you as per your own book Lauren. If I was her Dad I’d disown her she’s a selfish cow who can’t stand not being the centre of attention.

Reactions: 13
Thanks for posting. Once less click from me!! Having said that it’s probably just us that go and read her column 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m sorry for the spam of posts now but she is really winding me up so I’m taking a few hours off Tattle before I emotionally invest myself 🤣 But there is a whole chapter in her book of how her Dad and stepmom looked after her as a child, here’s some pages. Sorry if they don’t load in chronological order.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
'Really careful about what I eat'. Sure. Really careful to stuff your gullet with as much pizza, nando's, curry, fish and chips and 3 month char grilled broccoli as you can manage in one sitting.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Not one word in that article is true. How stupid does she think we all are? Totally contradictory of everything she does 🙄

Reactions: 15
She is winding the fook out of me recently 🤣
I literally have no words , except she is a self obsessed narcissistic twit. Rant over 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 14
And if she went to hospital and thought it would be a great idea for a headline I really feel sorry that the kid is being used like that. It’s sad. And then wasting hospital carers time.

She’s just doing a Megan Markle

0A2FFEA1-617B-491B-8C13-7A4ADAA459B3.png

• Haha
Reactions: 11
And if she went to hospital and thought it would be a great idea for a headline I really feel sorry that the kid is being used like that. It’s sad. And then wasting hospital carers time.
Exactly , another trip to the hospital! Can you imagine when the baybeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Actually arrives , what is she going to be like 🙈

I do love a well thought out, well researched and financially viable business plan. I know, I’ll just ask some random strangers on IG if they know anyone in the business. Total thick airhead
Oh good help us 🙄 nylon flammable outfits . Thinks she’s Beyoncé

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She can actually duck herself with this hospital rush tit. I would never wish ill on ANYONE with child but she is a total idiot drama queen. This is a woman who called an ambulance on a come down.

Storytime- I'm sure I mentioned I was a teen mum, but I also had a high risk of my baby having Down Syndrome. Back in the mid 00s there was less of an ethical debate and I was actively encouraged to have an amnio. And I had it. (I'll come back to this later).
So as a teen parent, I had also planned on doing other things in that summer after leaving school, and my mum had booked and paid for a trip for my cousin and I- which, because we were poor, I was told to go on. So I was 16, 20ish weeks pregnant, had JUST had an amino, awaiting the results and flew out to the destination. I was SUPER careful when there, but still managed to get horrendously sunburnt (strong ormones- not even joking!) AND took a fall at a popular tourist attraction, which was PACKED. If you've ever had an amino, the worst thing to do is fall. It can cause miscarriage.
So we all rushed to A and E in a country we couldn't speak the language and I had to pay 3k for a scan.
Now THAT... is drama.
Obviously, it all turned out well, and on that holiday I found out my child did not have downs... but see all these dramatic stories? Yeah, piss off with that.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Another bankruptcy in the making! Any company supplying anything to them on credit deserves all they get!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh good help us 🙄 nylon flammable outfits . Thinks she’s Beyoncé
As the song says

Somewhere, across the sea
Beyonce's messaging me
My oddbod stands on golden strands( sweetcorn on the floor can't be bovvered to oover!)
and watches Chips sailing (through the sea of grease)

• Haha
Reactions: 12

She’s just doing a Megan Markle

View attachment 519566
How utterly clueless and childish she is. She does not have a business bone in her whole blubbery body. She should contact Pricey's JYY friend - she'd set them up after closing the company and opening her own of coure...

Reactions: 11
She can actually duck herself with this hospital rush tit. I would never wish ill on ANYONE with child but she is a total idiot drama queen. This is a woman who called an ambulance on a come down.

Storytime- I'm sure I mentioned I was a teen mum, but I also had a high risk of my baby having Down Syndrome. Back in the mid 00s there was less of an ethical debate and I was actively encouraged to have an amnio. And I had it. (I'll come back to this later).
So as a teen parent, I had also planned on doing other things in that summer after leaving school, and my mum had booked and paid for a trip for my cousin and I- which, because we were poor, I was told to go on. So I was 16, 20ish weeks pregnant, had JUST had an amino, awaiting the results and flew out to the destination. I was SUPER careful when there, but still managed to get horrendously sunburnt (strong ormones- not even joking!) AND took a fall at a popular tourist attraction, which was PACKED. If you've ever had an amino, the worst thing to do is fall. It can cause miscarriage.
So we all rushed to A and E in a country we couldn't speak the language and I had to pay 3k for a scan.
Now THAT... is drama.
Obviously, it all turned out well, and on that holiday I found out my child did not have downs... but see all these dramatic stories? Yeah, piss off with that.
Man you’ve lived life!! 💜💜

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.