Lauren Goodger #22 On only fans flogging her golly, earning money for her baybeh Lolly.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aw thank you, this is my first year not making a roast as my teen kid wanted to go up to do some sports this afternoon- what a knob!
Gonna order a Lozza style takeaway later for Line of Duty. Double/triple carbs probs. Maybe open a bottle of wine! You'll see me hanging about my underground carpark tonight wearing some flammable, tight get-up, squatting next to the gas meters... Fifth Avenue- get along for your exclusives!

I'm still going over the end of the last thread- wow we are going THROUGH them now!
I'm doing an American-style meatloaf with a spicy sauce and jacket pots :)

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Just finished watching season 4....again.
I'm not going to drag the thread off topic as I know Sir Birdseye will be angry at me, but my personal fave is series 3.

I managed to crack my phone on the very morning my mum went in for an op, and the bloody Easter weekend has delayed my insurance claim, so I have not been able to keep up with Lozza's stories- did she acknowledge the name? It really shows how inept Moleman, her and Odd Bod are- it's like when the Markles announced Archwell- I snapped up a site, which is still active and is literally a picture of something random. Maybe we should snap up laulieclothing.com

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I'm not going to drag the thread off topic as I know Sir Birdseye will be angry at me, but my personal fave is series 3.

I managed to crack my phone on the very morning my mum went in for an op, and the bloody Easter weekend has delayed my insurance claim, so I have not been able to keep up with Lozza's stories- did she acknowledge the name? It really shows how inept Moleman, her and Odd Bod are- it's like when the Markles announced Archwell- I snapped up a site, which is still active and is literally a picture of something random. Maybe we should snap up laulieclothing.com
Oh no, bless you 😥 hope you get that fixed soon. Nope, she's not acknowledged it yet, not even when it was in the Daily Fail 🤣🤣

Has she forgot to strap her bump on today🤯
Has she got that bloody dam horrible brown polyester thing on again?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why does the pork sword preferer have a hunch back and who the duck wears a tracksuit to a gender reveal

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Has she forgot to strap her bump on today🤯
Came here to say this! 👆🏻 Also, why does she have to touch her stomach every time there’s a camera around? 😂 that lip smacking you can hear on the vid is awful (I think she’s trying to eat something but it sounds vile 🤢)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Since she made everything else look skinnier. I trimmed down her nose in this picture.

And she says you can’t edit videos.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
No Rate my Plate today.

I took these photo's of myself, Check out the hair, it's been 18 months since my last haircut.

04April01.jpg
04April02.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Happy Easter 🐣 Scrunchies! Glad to hear you’re all enjoying the weekend. Went for a walk in the sunshine and got an ice cream. @NinaStar90 glad you’re back, hope your mum is recovering well from her surgery. Loving our new group mascot 🐑 @fluffyglitterbug!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Is that really how long your hair has gone. Wow.
Yep, I haven't even trimmed the back at all, only trimmed the sides which needs more attention.

Give your mother the scissors - you can trust her - or learn to plait ;)
She's 90, I think I will give that a miss, used to plait back in the late 80's when my hair was a lot longer.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Yep, I haven't even trimmed the back at all, only trimmed the sides which needs more attention.

She's 90, I think I will give that a miss, used to plait back in the late 80's when my hair was a lot longer.
Wow. You could sell those luscious locks. Be a goodger and sell your soul while your at it.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So i know nooooo one is shocked but surely she is meant to be social distancing. I know she doesn't give a tit about any of it but at least Pretend.
I’m sure the government guidelines for pregnant women is to shield from 28 weeks on & Loz is at least double that☹

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.