Lauren Goodger #23 Chaz and Loz wasting time at A&E. Chaz just wants to be set free.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome to #23 and well done Blowup80 for the most excellent thread title. 🥇
I have to admit there were a couple of good suggestions that would have
worked perfectly.

🎉🥳 Congratulations to Kate8ee 🥳🎉 for getting a new job, I think I speak
for all the scrunchies, well done girl. 😘

I do hope Pom will recover from her little injury ❤ Soon as possible, the thread just isn't the same.

In the news, OddBod went to A+E because he had an earache.... what a muppet, made us all laugh.

Loz wore an outfit, Chaz had a grope, the baby kicked, baby wants OUT!

loz09apr01a.jpg

Carry On People.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Omg my second thread title I am so happy! I'm gonna celebrate with a bucket of KFC 🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Save some for me. :p

I was saving my congrats to kick off the thread.
Thank you 😊 still sitting up high on cloud nine thinking what the hell has happened 😅 tomorrow is for being a growed up this is my last night of razmataz@265 😚

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
“We just felt yungel baby Girl kicking for the first time.”

where to start?...felt baby girl kicking? You mean felt our baby girl kicking. 🙄

• Haha
Thanks for the new thread Captain ❤ and well done to our @Blowup80 for the title ❤ as we were you lovely lot, proper giggles tonight you buggers 😘🤣xx

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I think his hand is on top of her other hand. It's all so bleeping fake grrry

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
“We just felt yungel baby Girl kicking for the first time.”

where to start?...felt baby girl kicking? You mean felt our baby girl kicking don’t you? 🙄
I .JUST.CANT

Did the NHS cure his earache do you think she boxed him

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I .JUST.CANT

Not feeling like I'm on the circle here but I have felt some people may be here trying to plant ideas, just a thought Scrunchies.

Did the NHS cure his earache do you think she boxed him
(Totally off topic @Katie8ee but I'm loving The Circle, and Hashu/Syed, what a legend! Reminds me a bit of scrunchieland, who could be who?!)

• Heart
Reactions: 7
(Totally off topic @Katie8ee but I'm loving The Circle, and Hashu/Syed, what a legend! Reminds me a bit of scrunchieland, who could be who?!)
There is a thread for it they are a LOT but I lurk. Hashu is a legend I love him! Manrika I abhor! It's just a shame it's not live this year as was better. I love it US one starts right after this one ends! X

I always do one but tonight Bradley Cooper is on my TV at the Grammy's singing the songs from that film and who would not get off with him ????

A star is born !!!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Sorry Scrunchies, I wasn’t expecting things to move so quickly so my recap hasn’t even been prepared 😱 I will whip one up tomorrow. Thank you to our Captain 👨🏻‍✈️ @265 for starting the thread and for your summary 😘

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
That photo of baby kicking for the first time is just so vulgar looking. Pair of bleeping chavs and as @Katie8ee pointed out why would she have gone to the hospital about the baby not moving if she hadn’t actually ever felt her move yet. Thick witch. Congrats on the new job Katie hope it’s a great success 🥳

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
That photo of baby kicking for the first time is just so vulgar looking. Pair of bleeping chavs and as @Katie8ee pointed out why would she have gone to the hospital about the baby not moving if she hadn’t actually ever felt her move yet. Thick witch. Congrats on the new job Katie hope it’s a great success 🥳
Reminds me of...real Chavs!

chavs.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So her quote in last weeks column was ““I didn’t feel the baby move and I didn’t feel myself..”.
This weeks column will read “i felt the baby move for the first time this week and I was so happy I asked Charlie if he would feel me, and he did, and I have a picture to prove it”

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Sorry Scrunchies, I wasn’t expecting things to move so quickly so my recap hasn’t even been prepared 😱 I will whip one up tomorrow. Thank you to our Captain 👨🏻‍✈️ @265 for starting the thread and for your summary 😘
Well I didn't want to say but I was tap tap tapping my fingers & staying up for it! 😆 Can't wait as always, I forget what we manage to fire through over a woman with the energy & brains of a sloth.

(I'm kidding of course, I know she's actually now just a by-product of the Scunchie Massive 👊)

• Heart
Reactions: 6
So her quote in last weeks column was ““I didn’t feel the baby move and I didn’t feel myself..”.
This weeks column will read “i felt the baby move for the first time this week and I was so happy I asked Charlie if he would feel me, and he did, and I have a picture to prove it”
She's the gift that keeps on giving (feeding us hungry tattle spawn 🙊 🙊 🙊 )

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Well I didn't want to say but I was tap tap tapping my fingers & staying up for it! 😆 Can't wait as always, I forget what we manage to fire through over a woman with the energy & brains of a sloth.
I’m sorry my darling, Oddbod is not prepared for sudden movements 😂 Totally agree with you, I look at the narrative around 500 posts and she’s maybe fried something and the DM has put out some of the backlog of pics in a car park/field, and I think it’ll be a quiet round-up.

Bless Big Loz, her and Moleman always manage to pump out some nonsense to fill another few hundred posts!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.