Lauren Goodger #22 On only fans flogging her golly, earning money for her baybeh Lolly.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morning Scrunchies!

I hope everyone has that Friday feeling! It's a lovely sunny day here North Of The Wall.

The comments on yesterday's DM article have been opened with no moderation after having moderation on almost all of yesterday, needless to say they are savage. This planned story about hospital hasn't had the desired effect especially as much like here other woman have actually had babies and know some of the processes. I'm glad that being pregnant hasn't meant people have forgotten the previous ten years of made up press and lies from her own mouth.

Anyway! I hope we are all excited for a nice weekend! Does anyone have anything special planned?

Nothing can traumatize Chazza - he's seen price and this one without ten trowelfulls of slap on their mushes - he is therefore 'ard as nails and immune to any horrors life can throw at him now :)
Imagine what that boy must see when he closes his eyes having been with those two 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Morning Scrunchies!

I hope everyone has that Friday feeling! It's a lovely sunny day here North Of The Wall.

The comments on yesterday's DM article have been opened with no moderation after having moderation on almost all of yesterday, needless to say they are savage. This planned story about hospital hasn't had the desired effect especially as much like here other woman have actually had babies and know some of the processes. I'm glad that being pregnant hasn't meant people have forgotten the previous ten years of made up press and lies from her own mouth.

Anyway! I hope we are all excited for a nice weekend! Does anyone have anything special planned?

Imagine what that boy must see when he closes his eyes having been with those two 😂

Alright...which one of you posted this comment under the DM article 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I always though Fat Bastard must be your cats name, as lots of you Scrunchies seem to talk about your pets and I just assumed you had a really greedy cat. Just realising now it’s yourself your referring too 🙈🤣
Of course it’s me... can’t wait to have face to face Scrunchie convention. Bunch of absolute stunners we are

Fat Bastard would be perhaps the best cat name ever 😂😉
The answer is No, I’ve patented it

I don't mean to judge......

Which of course means I am judging her seven ways to Sunday - but mash with chicken salad ???!!

:sick:
It’s for the goodness babes

• Haha
Scrunchies, i was just looking up the collective name for a group of Scrunchies and stumbled down some rabbit holes. I have just found out that teenagers in all their first love adorableness have this thing where the boy gives the girl his hoodie to wear and the the girl gives the boy one of her Scrunchies that he wears on his wrist to show they are a couple. Not going to lie 15 year old me would have loved that tit, I love that for them. 😭😭😭😭

We change people's lives guys!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Scrunchies, i was just looking up the collective name for a group of Scrunchies and stumbled down some rabbit holes. I have just found out that teenagers in all their first love adorableness have this thing where the boy gives the girl his hoodie to wear and the the girl gives the boy one of her Scrunchies that he wears on his wrist to show they are a couple. Not going to lie 15 year old me would have loved that tit, I love that for them. 😭😭😭😭

When my teen finally wakes from her pit of despair I'm gonna ask her this. I'll either get a frown or a omg mam really who told you your old🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Morning Scrunchies!

Judging by the OF activity shared here, it looks like she loves feeling herself....

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Doesn’t that sound like something Lozza and Chaz would do at their ages now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
You know I don't have any social media. I know it's weird. I came on this thread to slag big Loz off but honestly I think I'm addicted now, not to Big Loz just you lot being bat tit crazy. You are looonns and it's hilarious 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Eddie Munsters poorly! So seriously in fact hes had to go to hospital?!! Now... has she poisoned him? Is he in fact a werewolf and in some come down from howling at the moon ( big loz) trawling car parks, up fence n down sink? Or has she taken some sort of a kathy bates turn and hes so far gone, neck deep in lozza shite... hes zombified?!!! They way these two take the nhs for granted boils my piss!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Sorry he went to a&e for earache! I’ve suffered from awful earache before and yes it is horrendous but I’ve never taken up valuable time at a&e for it!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Gobsmacked at Khloe Kardashian's attempt to justify her wanting that photo taken down. The killer line in the diatribe is " It's almost unbearable trying to live up to the impossible standards the public have all set for me" I have never heard such drivel the public imposed nothing YOU and everyone including Lozza chased fame at any price and like all others you will be judged . If you feel pressure to that extent get a normal life out of the public eye . Trouble is people like ill educated Lozza crave fame and are desperate to have it because basically what else could they do. Reality TV is wholly to blame for paying large amounts of money to promote these no marks into a life where they believe they are stars.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I think we can all agreed odd bod got ill after the raw chicken feast.

• Haha
She's actually hashtagged "earache" and "drops". She is beyond bizarre

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Seriously??!!!! A grown man going to A+E for a sore ear🤯 Big Lozza probably couldn’t stand to see her poor little Prince in pain...........she’s pretty much his mum at this point😂 if my other half woke me to go to A+E in the middle of the night with earache I’d throw some pain at him & tell him to get in the spare room 🙄

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Gobsmacked at Khloe Kardashian's attempt to justify her wanting that photo taken down. The killer line in the diatribe is " It's almost unbearable trying to live up to the impossible standards the public have all set for me"
Totally agree: has she ever thought that she and her sisters are actually setting the “impossible standards” by having plastic surgery to change their bodies but pretending it’s natural (Kim K and her arse, Kylie and her lips/boob job etc.) and airbrushing and photoshopping all of their images to make them appear super-human. They are part of creating the toxic culture. They don’t need to engage with it - they were wealthy before, they are now minted and could just live a happy life out of the public eye.

As you said, exactly the same as Big Loz. Manipulates her image to be unrecognisable and then hides in fear of being papped by someone who’ll show it’s a total sham.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.