Lauren Goodger #22 On only fans flogging her golly, earning money for her baybeh Lolly.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry he went to a&e for earache! I’ve suffered from awful earache before and yes it is horrendous but I’ve never taken up valuable time at a&e for it!
I'm disgusted. So much so I've replied to the tit show of a story... just go to the bloody chemist?!!! How can this pair of cretins breed? That poor baby, with these entitled thickets as parents!

Ray Quinn? What’s he got to do with Big Loz?!

If you mean Oddbod, food poisoning from the uncooked chicken? It better be something serious to bother the NHS and not some fake nonsense to pad out her crappy column.
Are you having a giraffe?!! They dont care about wasting nhs time and resources! They are so selfish and entitled!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Seriously??!!!! A grown man going to A+E for a sore ear🤯 Big Lozza probably couldn’t stand to see her poor little Prince in pain...........she’s pretty much his mum at this point😂 if my other half woke me to go to A+E in the middle of the night with earache I’d throw some pain at him & tell him to get in the spare room 🙄
I'm not surprised A&E couldn't see him!
She is such a bleep. How can she think it is appropriate to post a story like that?
If my OH tried to tie up valuable A&E time with tit like that I would bleeping disown him. 🤬🤬🤬🤬

Reactions: 15
Ray Quinn? What’s he got to do with Big Loz?!

If you mean Oddbod, food poisoning from the uncooked chicken? It better be something serious to bother the NHS and not some fake nonsense to pad out her crappy column.
Are you having a giraffe?!! They dont care about wasting nhs time and resources! They are so selfish and entitled!
I met Ray Quinn once ... n that was enough. He was very dull. He bored me n I told him so.. a friend I was with was in awe I said yes well.. your not for me your bit too Sinatra wannabe with beige. Nice to meet you.. bye. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
A&E “couldn’t see him” - no Big Loz, they were busy dealing with people who required urgent and emergency treatment. Clue is in the name. bleeping cretin. No doubt the baybeh will be rushed to the local hospital every time she blinks.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Lauren if your reading here Lovey you are the ear-ache that forced Charles to flee to A&E they couldn’t see him cos they aren’t trained to deal with Stockholm Syndrome.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Wow, she is really stoking the fire of my disapproval today. The next recap is going to be savage 👿 I’m all but frothing at the mouth 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I'm not surprised A&E couldn't see him!
She is such a bleep. How can she think it is appropriate to post a story like that?
If my OH tried to tie up valuable A&E time with tit like that I would bleeping disown him. 🤬🤬🤬🤬
Read her IG and rushed straight on here for comments. What a pair of total idiots

Reactions: 7
EARACHE?
bleeping EARACHE?!

I'll be back later when I've calmed down to discuss this.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Just catching up from this mornings bleeping drama. What a bleeping bleep!!! The pressure on the NHS! I wouldn't even go to the docs to start with never mind hospital! Get some bleeping pain down ya neck! This is the lowest point these last few days. duck OF's and editing her photos using the NHS like this is inexcusable and bleeping shocking. 😠😡🤬

• Heart
And she was seen on only fans at 730 this morning so not much sleep Loz... yeah we know why!

Reactions: 6
Hastagging #earache and #drops made me laugh.
Sometimes I think she’s like a caricature of a celebrity. Like the sort you’d see on a piss take show.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Totally agree with everything said here this has made me so angry. It’s so inappropriate to go to A&E for a bloody earache. But then she did call an ambulance for a hangover so 🤦🏻‍♀️ They act like teenagers not an ounce of common sense between them. She doesn’t even see the shame in posting that A&E couldn’t see them for an earache or what an utter moron it makes them both look. I do genuinely have concerns for their child.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Can't you just imagine the entitlement hanging out of them as they strutted into A&E? There's no words for these people.

Reactions: 12
Seriously??!!!! A grown man going to A+E for a sore ear🤯 Big Lozza probably couldn’t stand to see her poor little Prince in pain...........she’s pretty much his mum at this point😂 if my other half woke me to go to A+E in the middle of the night with earache I’d throw some pain at him & tell him to get in the spare room 🙄
#earache #drops #bleep #wanker!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Can't you just imagine the entitlement hanging out of them as they strutted into A&E? There's no words for these people.
The clue is literally in the name. ACCIDENT AND EMERGENCY. Of which there was neither.
Earache ffs.

• Sad
  • Wow
Okay I'm split on the earache. I had a bad case of labyrinthitus when I was 18 and it was the absolute worst (even worse than childbirth and I'm not kidding). I had no balance, couldn't get off the floor, was violently sick as soon as I moved my eyes and had a banging earache . But that said, I doubt he had anything like this as mine wasn't sorted with drops and I still suffer with balance now.

Reactions: 8
Okay I'm split on the earache. I had a bad case of labyrinthitus when I was 18 and it was the absolute worst (even worse than childbirth and I'm not kidding). I had no balance, couldn't get off the floor, was violently sick as soon as I moved my eyes and had a banging earache . But that said, I doubt he had anything like this as mine wasn't sorted with drops and I still suffer with balance now.
Well it obviously depends on the situation! But I really don’t think old Charlie’s earache warranted a trip to hospital.
I’ve had labrynthitis a few times myself. It keeps coming back and they can’t seem to diagnose why. It’s really awful though. I’d sit up in bed first thing in the morning and nearly pass out from the dizziness.

Reactions: 6
Totally agree with everything said here this has made me so angry. It’s so inappropriate to go to A&E for a bloody earache. But then she did call an ambulance for a hangover so 🤦🏻‍♀️ They act like teenagers not an ounce of common sense between them. She doesn’t even see the shame in posting that A&E couldn’t see them for an earache or what an utter moron it makes them both look. I do genuinely have concerns for their child.
See when I read it. I automatically thought he’s pulled a sickie at work and she’s trying to cover for him 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.