Lauren Goodger #22 On only fans flogging her golly, earning money for her baybeh Lolly.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How is this possible??? The lack of chocolate I mean, the mind like a sewer I am absolutely on board with! 😁
Haha, I'm not really a chocolate fan, olives & cheese for me 🤭 chocolate cake is a different matter though 🤣🤣 I'm just odd. I bet any chocolate Lozza's had this weekend didn't last 2 minutes either.

Prey for me dear scrunchies may my dreams be pure and Charlie’s backside be nowhere near my face 😩😩🤣
Sweet dreams my dear, we shall await a report of your slumberings tomorrow 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Ladssss what a little filth bucket we have all been spinning in today! Obv Big Loz pegs wee Charlie but we never had to say it! Had an interview today my first zoom experience to go up in the world and manage my own property it all went well so we will see ( free holidays for Scrunchies)

I missed you all loads when I had to become a human again 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Ladssss what a little filth bucket we have all been spinning in today! Obv Big Loz pegs wee Charlie but we never had to say it! Had an interview today my first zoom experience to go up in the world and manage my own property it all went well so we will see ( free holidays for Scrunchies)

Pleased it went well for you lovely, fingers crossed you get a good result hey ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Pleased it went well for you lovely, fingers crossed you get a good result hey ❤
I am hopeful it's a win win tho I love where I am but this would be my own property to love and establish so fingers crossed. I would be Queen of my own castle and it's been a long hard road of work but fingers crossed x

Ps: it's proper snowing

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I am hopeful it's a win win tho I love where I am but this would be my own property to love and establish so fingers crossed. I would be Queen of my own castle and it's been a long hard road of work but fingers crossed x

Fingers, toes and Pom paws crossed for you 🥰❤❤😘 xx.

Resizer_16176642878900.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Bless you. Let's hope it works out good for you ❤ it was proper snowing here too at 6am but it soon buggered off thank god 😂
Fingers, toes and Pom paws crossed for you 🥰❤❤😘 xx.

View attachment 516098
That's lovely Pom ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Why are all my notifications of little green sick emojis from yesterday? 🤣🤣.

• Haha
Why are all my notifications of little green sick emojis from yesterday? 🤣🤣.
I dunno, do you reckon it's got anything to do with suggesting Nosy might get her face wiped with Lozza's butthole in the night? 🤣🤣😂

• Haha
I dunno, do you reckon it's got anything to do with suggesting Nosy might get her face wiped with Lozza's butthole in the night? 🤣🤣😂
Nosy man get on here and tell us the crack! Yes the actual who's crack was it last night crack! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Nosy man get on here and tell us the crack! Yes the actual who's crack was it last night crack! 🤣🤣
God if it's any worse than the night before she'll be sat at the kitchen table shaking & gibbering, drinking her 4th coffee and downing the Prozac! 🤣

• Haha
I can confirm my face remained un soiled and neither of them appeared in my dreams! 🤣🤣

Ooh fantastic 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻 you get the job you want xx

• Haha
  • Heart
7845B459-E1EB-45F5-A697-F4D2338CBC4E.png

Who the F is that

Posts that after saying in interview as long as you don’t go overboard. I think she’s just desperate to get in the papers everyday to stay relevant

Wow how exciting. Fingers and toes crossed!!!💜💜

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
She is a Mega Catfish. I hope little Laulie looks exactly like her so maybe she can learn to love herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
View attachment 516427

Who the F is that

Posts that after saying in interview as long as you don’t go overboard. I think she’s just desperate to get in the papers everyday to stay relevant

Wow how exciting. Fingers and toes crossed!!!💜💜
Thanks pal 💕

It's even more just astounding is the only word I have 😂 when you see her digitally altered in a photo with a normal human being. It looks like some bloke went to Madam Tussauds and took a photo with some random mannequin.

So this is another sibling from the family "she doesn't speak to as they are jealous of her fame"💅🕵️‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Thanks pal 💕

It's even more just astounding is the only word I have 😂 when you see her digitally altered in a photo with a normal human being. It looks like some bloke went to Madam Tussauds and took a photo with some random mannequin.

So this is another sibling from the family "she doesn't speak to as they are jealous of her fame"💅🕵️‍♀️
And you wonder about this guy. He must look at the post and recognize himself snd piss himself laughing at the picture she’s posted of herself. All (the remaining few) friends must piss themselves laughing behind her back at how different she looks in real life to what she posts.

And you wonder about this guy. He must look at the post and recognize himself snd piss himself laughing at the picture she’s posted of herself. All (the remaining few) friends must piss themselves laughing behind her back at how different she looks in real life to what she posts.
I looked him up (obvs) his profile is private and he seems to have a big beard 😃. If that was my sibling/pal I would absolutely look at that and be like what the duck are you doing ? It's so dumb. Always with the youth filter on faceapp as well.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.