Lauren Goodger #22 On only fans flogging her golly, earning money for her baybeh Lolly.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find it bizarre that she would continue with the charade literally two weeks after a video of her real face was posted on the OK site. It’s so unhealthy and delusional. She makes a laughing stock of herself and opens herself up for ridicule. I don’t even feel sorry for her.
well look at KOKO the Kardashian clown. Everyone knows what she looks like after those pictures got released but STILL IN DENIAL .... the fake it until you make it CUNTS really stretch this out though.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
well look at KOKO the Kardashian clown. Everyone knows what she looks like after those pictures got released but STILL IN DENIAL .... the fake it until you make it CUNTS really stretch this out though.
Oh ye her photoshopping skills are elite level she makes herself look flawlessly stunning and nothing like herself. It’s so sad I’m so glad I grew up before the age of social media as I struggled enough with self image without all these airbrushed perfect women you see everywhere nowadays. I feel so bad for insecure teenagers in this digital age.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Hahaha! 🤣🤣 Love it Pom. Poor old Chaz, Lozza you best introduce him to your Photoshop apps cos at the minute all you've got is Oddbod in a gif mask with a chode and some developing A cup moobs by the looks of it. 🤣🤣
Thank you 😄❤🥰🥰🤗😘 xx
Loooooool 😄😄😄😄 and a mask that don't fit...once made on my phone I looked on my Kindle and made it too big...his one ear is showing lol 😄😄 xx

I give him an 80s catalogue makeover for tomorrow to brighten him up 😄 xx

One I made earlier...Loz ending up as a cartoon due to her photoshopped pics 😄 xx.

Resizer_16178114923610.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
It's actually all very normal just all black. The lady to be fair seems lovely and it's another as per usual with Lauren small start up company, only launched this year.

These clothes are bloody expensive, she really is a complete beg isn't she. She wants to make her mind up what style she's going to dress poor little Lauliegag in because it was only last week she was raving about OTT pink frilly Appleby-esque rompers & headbands she'd been sent. She best not just be accepting everything from little hard up businesses starting out & then never put the baybeh in the clothes cos that's low behaviour.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I couldn't resist making it straight away lol 😄😄😄xx ...

View attachment 518510
So Prince Hazno has a Chimpo mask and Charlie has a Gimpo mask ha ha! Wonderful stoof @Pom Bear - did you know there are two Pombears on Tattle? :ROFLMAO: ❤ :love:

These clothes are bloody expensive, she really is a complete beg isn't she. She wants to make her mind up what style she's going to dress poor little Lauliegag in because it was only last week she was raving about OTT pink frilly Appleby-esque rompers & headbands she'd been sent. She best not just be accepting everything from little hard up businesses starting out & then never put the baybeh in the clothes cos that's low behaviour.
She should contact Kanye and do a baby clothing range with him ;) - she could teach him to cook chips and corn 🍟 🌽

Hahaha! 🤣🤣 Love it Pom. Poor old Chaz, Lozza you best introduce him to your Photoshop apps cos at the minute all you've got is Oddbod in a gi mp mask with a chode and some developing A cup moobs by the looks of it. 🤣🤣
What's a 'chode'?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
So Prince Hazno has a Chimpo mask and Charlie has a Gimpo mask ha ha! Wonderful stoof @Pom Bear - did you know there are two Pombears on Tattle? :ROFLMAO: ❤ :love:

She should contact Kanye and do a baby clothing range with him ;) - she could teach him to cook chips and corn 🍟 🌽

What's a 'chode'?
Thank you 😄🤗😘 xx
Looool gimpo and chimpo 😄😄😄 xx
Yep I admit I did take a look a while back to see if there was another Pom Bear 😄😄🥰💖 xx

• Heart
Reactions: 7
You know she looks the same now as when she announced her pregnancy. Baby got massive quick then obviously settled as been same size for bloody weeks! #ismellyetmorebullshit

• Haha
Reactions: 13

What's a 'chode'?
It's a little dumpy dongle like a fat acorn 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
When you only pay for one of you to be PHOTOSHOPPED TO duck .....

Poor Lad seems cold, very cold in fact ...
In fact FREEZING.
She does love that looking back pose 'sorry, did you want me ??!' (erm, no).

I'd love the DM to line up years of pics with her three poses - Big Lol Thru The Years (and the results may surprise you !)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I think they make the perfect couple. They should do a TV special about their relationship - it could be called ‘Lady Chav-terleys Lover’.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I think they make the perfect couple. They should do a TV special about their relationship - it could be called ‘Lady Chav-terleys Lover’.
She's bringing out a new book, it's to go with her aesfetics fing, 50 Shades of Face & it comes with a free paint chart 👍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
She does love that looking back pose 'sorry, did you want me ??!' (erm, no).

I'd love the DM to line up years of pics with her three poses - Big Lol Thru The Years (and the results may surprise you !)
Reminds me of Gemma Collins tv show when someone was screaming and she thought they were screaming for her and they had no idea who she was 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Reminds me of Gemma Collins tv show when someone was screaming and she thought they were screaming for her and they had no idea who she was 🤣🤣
@sc90 *gasps* you invoked the GC !! The other Essex based lover of a filter to the extent she looks like a completely different person.

Off topic obvs: How many times do we think GC has lost her 'free stown' and will she be offering Big Lol some weight loss advice after the beybeh is released ?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.