Lauren Goodger #22 On only fans flogging her golly, earning money for her baybeh Lolly.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apparently it's really common and she works for a huge company, obviously she reported them. People are just buying the lanyards and no one questions it. I went into Superdrug the other day got my medicine went to the register looked at the wee girl and loudly went "tit I don't have my bloody mask on". I never even twigged, no one said and it had just slipped my mind completely so if your doing it for nefarious vain reasons no one will say anything.
Blimey - its so different here (Italy). You can't get into a shop without a mask on and you would be accosted by anyone to point out you did not have one on outside as well. I got told off by a Nonna in a supermarket just before I broke my shoulder for being 'too close' to her at the checkout and I was in a mask, gloves (they have always preferred you to wear gloves if you are touching fresh fruit and veg) and coated in the anti bac gel.

I don't get it with the resistance to masks - surely the easiest thing of all to do along with washing hands (and when did that stop becoming a thing ?) especially as its not mandatory in the UK.

*steps off the soapbox*

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Blimey - its so different here (Italy). You can't get into a shop without a mask on and you would be accosted by anyone to point out you did not have one on outside as well. I got told off by a Nonna in a supermarket just before I broke my shoulder for being 'too close' to her at the checkout and I was in a mask, gloves (they have always preferred you to wear gloves if you are touching fresh fruit and veg) and coated in the anti bac gel.

I don't get it with the resistance to masks - surely the easiest thing of all to do along with washing hands (and when did that stop becoming a thing ?) especially as its not mandatory in the UK.

*steps off the soapbox*
I went for another chest X-ray yesterday - 2nd time I've left the house since March 2020. I can't wear a mask because of a breathing condition - I still am - haha! Anyway, I've not been near a shop and I certainly don't have Covid. I stumbled through the doors clutching my chest and 3 people shouted at me and my husband was denied entry. It was surreal. I then collapsed into a wheelchair and they shut up and I was rushed through for my X-ray. If they had put seating outside the hospital and signs that there was a queue 6 inches inside door it would have been a good idea but they hadn't.

I went for another chest X-ray yesterday - 2nd time I've left the house since March 2020. I can't wear a mask because of a breathing condition - I still am - haha! Anyway, I've not been near a shop and I certainly don't have Covid. I stumbled through the doors clutching my chest and 3 people shouted at me and my husband was denied entry. It was surreal. I then collapsed into a wheelchair and they shut up and I was rushed through for my X-ray. If they had put seating outside the hospital and signs that there was a queue 6 inches inside door it would have been a good idea but they hadn't.
Oops 4th - we moved and I sat in the car and I went for a Covid jab... sorry.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
And if she went to hospital and thought it would be a great idea for a headline I really feel sorry that the kid is being used like that. It’s sad. And then wasting hospital carers time.

She’s just doing a Megan Markle

View attachment 519566
Is it any surprise she gets mugged off in her 'business' dealings when she cannot even write a straight sentance and thats before we consider her trying to get 'legit' contacts via SM.

Words fail me.....(apart from those ones obvs)

Reactions: 9
Can someone clear up the 'Laulie' confusion? I thought that was a joke from here but now Loz is claiming it as a business name???

• Haha
Reactions: 10
And if she went to hospital and thought it would be a great idea for a headline I really feel sorry that the kid is being used like that. It’s sad. And then wasting hospital carers time.

She’s just doing a Megan Markle

View attachment 519566
who the duck does she think she is? Asking a massive favour because she herself is clueless yet managed to make it sound like she'd be put out to engage with the knowledge provided. Wtf

Has she registered Laulie as a trademark or is this more halfassed business from our yung gel?

Can someone clear up the 'Laulie' confusion? I thought that was a joke from here but now Loz is claiming it as a business name???
I discovered the Instagram page of the clothing range and put it here DM picked it up and ran the story but previously in January we had joked that would be the name.

Oops 4th - we moved and I sat in the car and I went for a Covid jab... sorry.
Holy Moly that's been a tough year for you not being able to go out at all, I can't imagine. I'm glad you have got your jab now and hopefully if everyone else plays there part soon you will have some freedom again ❤💕

Has she registered Laulie as a trademark or is this more halfassed business from our yung gel?
Of course not 😲 maybe we should

• Haha

*steps off the soapbox*
Same here in France; I saw an old man booted out of the car accessories shop for not having a mask with him. "But I only want a tin of oil!" he protested but they ejected him regardless; The old Vichy Regime is alive and well :unsure:

We are of course back into another lockdown here although you'd be hard pressed to notice the difference. Actually this morning the only thing that was different to last week was that the section of the supermarket with clothing etc was taped off, likewise another shop I visited had the aisle with socks & stuff clingfilmed so you couldn't but any of it. We also have a 6pm curfew to which I wish the gendarmes would pay a visit to the little shitbags who have been racing their poxy mopeds about in our lane at 10pm, upsetting my donkey :(

• Heart
Either way I'm becoming as thick as our yun gel as I've only just realised it's their two names together. Doh!

The laziness of an Insta story to find a manufacturer is unbelievable. Doesn't give a monkeys about how ethical her tat will be, never mind financially viable.

• Haha
I wish no harm to anyone but I find this all just so predictable. There will be more dashes to hospital no doubt followed by a complicated labour and birth, all stories of which will be sold to the highest bidder. Anything to stay 'relevant'

Reactions: 12
I wish no harm to anyone but I find this all just so predictable. There will be more dashes to hospital no doubt followed by a complicated labour and birth, all stories of which will be sold to the highest bidder. Anything to stay 'relevant'
Birth will be such a drama. My prediction. She’ll push so hard the butt plants will come flying out and slap the doctor in the face and when the baby comes out the doctor won’t catch it because it’ll be so greasy from all the oil she consumes and land on the butt plants which will then be known as the butt implants that saved BayBeh

• Haha
Reactions: 15

*steps off the soapbox*
To cut a long story short, people are just bleeping stupid.
It's all about entitlement - restricting peepulz freedumz!

• Haha
Birth will be such a drama. My prediction. She’ll push so hard the butt plants will come flying out and slap the doctor in the face and when the baby comes out the doctor won’t catch it because it’ll be so greasy from all the oil she consumes and land on the butt plants which will then be known as the butt implants that saved BayBeh
Poor Chaz is going to be traumatised by all this drama isn't he!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I do feel sorry for him. He just looks soul less and dead in the eyes like his life is over before it even started. He should be excited about lockdown ending and all the pubs and clubs opening.

• Sad
Bet he feels like applying for carers allowance 🤣
I can't imagine have to look after that lazy beast she's the sort of partner that takes the huff over boring meaningless drivel. We all know them or are them the pure evil eyes huff face 😂😂😂

I do feel sorry for him. He just looks soul less and dead in the eyes like his life is over before it even started. He should be excited about lockdown ending and all the pubs and clubs opening.
Think of all the fanny and bummy he could be chasing. #FreeCharlie

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.