Lauren Goodger #22 On only fans flogging her golly, earning money for her baybeh Lolly.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Busy weekend for Oddbod all those showings of Carry on Screaming on ITV3

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
He’s looks so detached when he’s with her doesn’t he ?! Or is he just thick as tit 🤔
No, but as bunny cuddles always says, she doesn’t have the right equipment to excite him

I always wonder that when he writes those ridiculous comments on her Instagram
Like wow you are beautiful etc 🤣 it’s not even her face it’s the bloody Hollywood
That’s molenan to keep up pretence

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Remember when she went back to towie and said you have to feed your bum with protein shakes for it to grow and just do squats 🤣
Yeah but Lozza you have no hammies or muscle tone anywhere else. She is an idiot.
I remember when she went back to Towie and they, said so babes wots ya plans for Xmas day? Well babes a might get up go for a run, do a bit training. Yeah Loz if course you bleeping did. More like 2 tins of celebrations, 4 bottles of wine, 2 extra large helpings of dinner with a side order of 40 roast potatoes and 2 Xmas puddings!

Ugh look at the limpness off that hand 😫

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Yeah but Lozza you have no hammies or muscle tone anywhere else. She is an idiot.
I remember when she went back to Towie and they, said so babes wots ya plans for Xmas day? Well babes a might get up go for a run, do a bit training. Yeah Loz if course you bleeping did. More like 2 tins of celebrations, 4 bottles of wine, 2 extra large helpings of dinner with a side order of 40 roast potatoes and 2 Xmas puddings!

Ugh look at the limpness off that hand 😫
It's like two kids doing the school nativity, pair of idiots want to grow up 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Bet his cock goes that limp when Lozza bends over, not pert and tight like his boyfriends 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Been away a few days, and trying to catch up...

So do we think now that tattle has ruined her name reveal, that she will change it? Laulie Clothing sounds like a company... imagine if she started a company and @Katie8ee messed it all up for her. My Scrunchies... you've made a Lozza thread veteran happy!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13

So do we think now that tattle has ruined her name reveal, that she will change it? Laulie Clothing sounds like a company... imagine if she started a company and @Katie8ee messed it all up for her. My Scrunchies... you've made a Lozza thread veteran happy!
We missed you!!!!! Just been to marks and sparks to get stuff for a roast and the place is empty 😂 steak, potatoes and donuts it is 😂

Have I missed anything exciting? I've been doing some paperwork since I got back my climb!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
We missed you!!!!! Just been to marks and sparks to get stuff for a roast and the place is empty 😂 steak, potatoes and donuts it is 😂
Aw thank you, this is my first year not making a roast as my teen kid wanted to go up to do some sports this afternoon- what a knob!
Gonna order a Lozza style takeaway later for Line of Duty. Double/triple carbs probs. Maybe open a bottle of wine! You'll see me hanging about my underground carpark tonight wearing some flammable, tight get-up, squatting next to the gas meters... Fifth Avenue- get along for your exclusives!

I'm still going over the end of the last thread- wow we are going THROUGH them now!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Aw thank you, this is my first year not making a roast as my teen kid wanted to go up to do some sports this afternoon- what a knob!
Gonna order a Lozza style takeaway later for Line of Duty. Double/triple carbs probs. Maybe open a bottle of wine! You'll see me hanging about my underground carpark tonight wearing some flammable, tight get-up, squatting next to the gas meters... Fifth Avenue- get along for your exclusives!

I'm still going over the end of the last thread- wow we are going THROUGH them now!
I'm not having roast either, I'm having steak same as @Katie8ee ❤ hope you enjoy your Lozza feast 🤣 so, Line of Duty. I've never watched it but am thinking about doing a binge watch of the whole thing this week. 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Only costs around £12 to register a company ... just keep checking her and charles's names on Companies House :)

• Heart
I'm not having roast either, I'm having steak same as @Katie8ee ❤ hope you enjoy your Lozza feast 🤣 so, Line of Duty. I've never watched it but am thinking about doing a binge watch of the whole thing this week. 😊
Get to it!!

If ANYONE can solve the mysteries in LoD it is the sleuths of the Big Loz Tattle Thread!

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.