Lauren Goodger #22 On only fans flogging her golly, earning money for her baybeh Lolly.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On Twitter... clearly the person who wrote the Twitter post must have thought eff it, she can’t spell or do grammar so I’ll leave a word out... the comment at the bottom though... 😂
Runs out to buy a 54" wide screen - will that be enough? 🤔 📏 📐

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Happy Easter you lovely lot! Have had real life things to do so haven't been as active on here but I am now all caught up 🥳 🥳 🥳

I've just made a gin & tonic cake and some quail scotch eggs - yes, Lozza. REAL cooking.

Going to head off into the garden soon to enjoy the sunshine. I have a bottle lamb at the moment so he is keeping me amused ❤❤

Glad to see Lozza's continuing to embarrass herself and eating enough for 8,000 people. Wondering if she is really pregnant of if it's just a mahoosive food baby :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Hope you all have a lovely day ❤❤❤
A901A5EF-7A9C-4623-877F-0082004B9DB2.jpeg

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Happy Easter you lovely lot! Have had real life things to do so haven't been as active on here but I am not all caught up 🥳 🥳 🥳

I've just made a gin & tonic cake and some quail scotch eggs - yes, Lozza. REAL cooking.

Going to head off into the garden soon to enjoy the sunshine. I have a bottle lamb at the moment so he is keeping me amused ❤❤

Glad to see Lozza's continuing to embarrass herself and eating enough for 8,000 people. Wondering if she is really pregnant of if it's just a mahoosive food baby :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Hope you all have a lovely day ❤❤❤View attachment 513567
I hope you are naming him 'Scrunchie' - he's lovely - well done you 🤗

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I agree. I feel sick just looking at their portions. 7 plates of food. They must feel like absolute tit after all that.

@Jersey Girl Love the title
@265 Thanks for the new thread
Feel like tit and don’t mean to be vulgar but must do loads of shits 💩 🤣. Where does all that food end up ? Down the loo 💩💩vile 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
The scariest thing is she obviously does it herself as she was flashing the filler boxes on her Instagram recently. Charlie boy is also the practice dummy as his lips have got suspiciously plumper while staying with her in lockdown !

Happy Easter everyone! Ridiculously early but I'm off out to watch the sunrise from way up high!
Moleman has lip fillers too, courtesy of Loz, it’s how she pays him!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Latest IG post, her arse..... bleeping hell!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Charlie boy can’t even bring himself to hold her whole hand. He’s increasingly looking to me like the penny is dropping.... 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Charlie boy can’t even bring himself to hold her whole hand. He’s increasingly looking to me like the penny is dropping.... 😳
He’s looks so detached when he’s with her doesn’t he ?! Or is he just thick as tit 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Random fact, but a pregnant person should consume around 50,000 extra calories during the pregnancy. I’m thinking our Loz probably managed that last week alone!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why does her arse look bigger than her stomach?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just caught up , and saw odd bod was on his FB market place bike again in front of the Chelsea game 🤣 he doesn’t even cycle that fast 🙈 that will burn 5 of the billion calories they ate from that curry! Also noticed lozzas shave 3/4 of her face off again and her arse is absolutely ridiculous !

• Haha
Wonder if Chaz wonders who the woman opposite him is as that head and body is Facetuned to the max!!
I always wonder that when he writes those ridiculous comments on her Instagram
Like wow you are beautiful etc 🤣 it’s not even her face it’s the bloody Hollywood

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.