Lauren Goodger #23 Chaz and Loz wasting time at A&E. Chaz just wants to be set free.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She hasn’t written gifted. She’s just tagging Silvercross because it might get her stuff in future I reckon? Last time she did it she swiftly deleted it. And she just says thankyou for helping me with my purchase. I think she may have had to pay for these and she bought it from that Dagenham shop ?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Wow I didn’t know about this Chloe girl. Thanks for filling me in. Interesting . No wonder she hardly has any followers. And explains why she is Goodgers friend. And explains why she’s Molemans client. He’s got all the bottom feeders.
It's Lauryn Goodman and there are threads in here about the trollop in the Insta section x

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
She hasn’t written gifted. She’s just tagging Silvercross because it might get her stuff in future I reckon? Last time she did it she swiftly deleted it. And she just says thankyou for helping me with my purchase. I think she may have had to pay for these and she bought it from that Dagenham shop ?
Oh FFS! So I say yesterday on here all the baby stuff is just dumped in a corner and now the pram is out of its box??? 🤣🤣 Is that the pram she complained wasn't the one she wanted & was 'basic'??!! Hiya Moley 🐀🐀👋👋👋👋

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Your wish is my command

View attachment 527595

What cracks me up is the fingers of the person touching her belly. They’re so long because she’s obviously got some filter on all her videos /pictures.

Just looks like big ball of fat

Ohhhh. Yeah that’s the one I was referring too. The Fake wanna be Sheesh one.
Bump is never bare though!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think she even followed him and his missus when they went on holiday one time as well. I'm all for blokes keeping it in their pants or putting their wellies on but at the same time to actively chase a bloke who's unavailable & drop your drawers is low behaviour. Can't stand her.
Haha didn’t Lozza do this with Mark? 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
The basic pram that she went for and was gifted not purchased!! 😡😡😡 raging
Yep, that'll be the one. Looks like she must have had a reminder on her 'who sent me what' posting about her pram then eh and she's only just getting round to showing it 🤬

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Yep, that'll be the one. Looks like she must have had a reminder on her 'who sent me what' posting about her pram then eh and she's only just getting round to showing it 🤬
That's what I thought, perhaps she has had a reminder that she has to advertise it in order to get it for free.

• Haha
  • Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.