Lauren Goodger #23 Chaz and Loz wasting time at A&E. Chaz just wants to be set free.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am crying (with laughter) - that photo of Oddbod 🤣 It’s been a proper rollercoaster of emotions on here today: anger (at the lies re: being rushed to hospital); horror at seeing her in that beige jumpsuit with a MASSIVE camel toe and the weird pointy foot; annoyance (and major 🙄 eye-rolls) at the unnecessary groping of her bump whilst she’s in her knickers (why?! 🤷🏼‍♀️); finally hilarity (proper belly laughs) at Oddbod who looks deranged.

In other news Scrunchies I won a competition for £800 worth of garden stuff so I’m delighted about that. Currently do not have a garden though 😬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
It is when she's in bed titillating her OF peeps 🤢
I actually reckon she is covered in stretch marks (quite normal) but she bragged about not having any and not sure photoshop could touch up that so she daren’t post bare bump shots

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Kinhell fire!!!!! Camel toe? It's more like the Grand Canyon!!!!!
Goodness gracious! She is completely lacking in self awareness. She - and this stunt - just look ridiculous. Prams are ridiculously silly as well. I had a little frame you clipped the car seat into for the first three months and then a zippy little buggy I could fold, assemble and carry with the baybeh(s) in when they no longer had to be prone.
But I did leave my bed, had to be independent and needed to get on buses and the Tube. It's all about how she thinks she looks (a way away from how she looks) and not about this baby. He, on the other hand, looks like a stoner who has just realised the pizza place doesn't deliver at 3am! I actively dislike her. Yes, she has issues. But she also thinks everyone else is stupid and looks up to her. And she isn't the yungel she thinks she is either. Just repugnant!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I am crying (with laughter) - that photo of Oddbod 🤣 It’s been a proper rollercoaster of emotions on here today: anger (at the lies re: being rushed to hospital); horror at seeing her in that beige jumpsuit with a MASSIVE camel toe and the weird pointy foot; annoyance (and major 🙄 eye-rolls) at the unnecessary groping of her bump whilst she’s in her knickers (why?! 🤷🏼‍♀️); finally hilarity (proper belly laughs) at Oddbod who looks deranged.

In other news Scrunchies I won a competition for £800 worth of garden stuff so I’m delighted about that. Currently do not have a garden though 😬
Omg congratulations. I love competitions.

Reactions: 12
Lozza will take it, she doesn’t have a garden either but she loves a good freebie almost as much as her food 🤣

Congratulations too

• Haha
Reactions: 18
261B27C6-A55B-4BFE-9408-57AA792A622F.png

I don’t think it’s the hair that’s the major problem.

F6201156-C635-41FA-AA81-6FAAEE92D04D.png

More videos. No #gifted. 🤷‍♀️

And just because your all being so well behaved today, I’ve got you all a present of our gorgeous gal

EDB3F7B3-C563-4525-9D49-4D7B24AA2972.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Is that a cross between a freak and a Michael Jackson picture. I hope this picture makes it to DM. She’ll freak everyone out. It’s nitemarish( not sure if that’s a word)

My phone has a stylus and you can draw..it won't take place if my pics but I had to draw this pic..not much choice of colours so used yellow for the background.

What's wrong with his eyes...🤔🤭 xx.
Loooooooooool

View attachment 527749
Legend!! That’s what I was thinking about the eyes. I thought it awhile back too in other pictures. 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That godman bleep and her bleeping crystals. She was selling one to assist fertility.
Maybe the two loz cretins will use giro wanker and lolly Goodyear as a sort of brady bunch tv shoe

Oh look hun giro just fingered lolly on of
So proud babez , only 11

• Haha
  • Sad

Congratulations that's a good day!! Your just going to have an indoor garden for now, make your own wee jungle 🌱🌻🐯😎

It's amazing how she has lost half her face in HALF AN HOUR.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
This guy needs to step away from the trackie bottoms with the cuffed ankles. He has legs like a woman all thick thighs, fat arse and wee skinny calves and ankles 😂😂
Shes clearly shown him her magic exercise regime that gives you the arse the size of the Cliffs of Dover with a single squat 👌

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Is she still doing OF while pregnant? 😮
Yes she bleddy well is! 🤢

Oh brilliant, well done! ❤ Just winning is worth it, that's fab, I hope you will be able to use it at some point xx

• Sad
Reactions: 10
My phone has a stylus and you can draw..it won't take place if my pics but I had to draw this pic..not much choice of colours so used yellow for the background.

What's wrong with his eyes...🤔🤭 xx.
Loooooooooool

View attachment 527749
That's excellent, I can see a whole new range of Corgi artworks appearing now to keep us all entertained 😂❤😘

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Congratulations that's a good day!! Your just going to have an indoor garden for now, make your own wee jungle 🌱🌻🐯😎

It's amazing how she has lost half her face in HALF AN HOUR.
She’s amazing isn’t she how she manages to do that 😂 that chin can’t get any pointier can it? 👽

Saw bitcoin reached its highest level in the scum and decides he's go 200 quid spare

Ask lozza mate, she advertises for crappy day trader scams
Ah bless him he’s doing it himself as she normally puts those stupid things on her stories and saying ‘DM me babez’

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Have you seen this man....
Looooool 😄 xx.

Resizer_16183363860400.jpg

More pics tomorrow 🥰
Back later ❤🥰 xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.