Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

roseturntupnose

Getting the pram set up ready for baby to come next month....

Wouldn't surprise me if shes fooled Chaz with the dates too, he looks like he'd believe anything if there was a papa John's and bj promised afterwards

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Popcorndiva

That live was very revealing. He said her Sunday dinners give him the shits and he is forced to post them.

She came across a right thicko

• Haha
  • Wow

Blowup80

VIP Member
Was up late last night looking old threads and wondered if Charles ever successfully sued anyone?View attachment 531327
Ok Charles you fucking BellEnd
1. You can't afford a lawyer
2. There are plenty videos already out there of you sucking cock/ filling sinks/bending over
3. Get over yourself. You are a boy who loves boys and have been kidnapped by an older woman.
4. You can't afford a lawyer.

Just saying!

• Haha
  • Heart

Pom Bear

VIP Member
His comment on her last post🤢
Do you think they’re actually holding him hostage & have taken control of his socials???? His comments on her posts & the live last night ain’t really matching up😂
See she’s tagged the management company in this. Wonder if she’s away to trot about a field for a fresh set of pics???? Hopes there’s some 🎈🎈involved
He turned around and saw her glowing 😄😄 xx.

Resizer_16185280357731.jpg

• Haha

Katie8ee

VIP Member
Just read the OK article and sometimes the shit she says is just so blatantly a lie.so according to her timeline she met Nikki Graham before she went on Big Brother which was in 2006 when she would have been 18/19. So basically she ran into a random girl in a loo and then saw her on Big Brother and now 15 years later is using that to chase clout? Idiot.

Then she proceeds to rave about her basic pram and how she really enjoyed going baby shopping which clarifies she means in person. We all know she got that buggy weeks ago when the bloody shops were still shut so another lie for no reason at all.

Again it's just brag, brag, me,me,me even talking about Laulie it's still all about her.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 25

NinaStar90

VIP Member
3 day panic attack? When? She's been on onlyfans every few hours and I literally have the screenshots to prove it.

• Haha
  • Heart

DustyRose

Chatty Member
I think she meant to put “first time mum” but instead she put “first time baby” 😂 as oppose to those experienced babies who have been babies before and can tell you all about how to be a baby 👶

• Haha

VIP Member
Welcome to #23 and well done Blowup80 for the most excellent thread title. 🥇
I have to admit there were a couple of good suggestions that would have
worked perfectly.

🎉🥳 Congratulations to Kate8ee 🥳🎉 for getting a new job, I think I speak
for all the scrunchies, well done girl. 😘

I do hope Pom will recover from her little injury ❤ Soon as possible, the thread just isn't the same.

In the news, OddBod went to A+E because he had an earache.... what a muppet, made us all laugh.

Loz wore an outfit, Chaz had a grope, the baby kicked, baby wants OUT!

loz09apr01a.jpg

Carry On People.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Let me leave this here...I be back later tonight 🥰

I'm a bit rusty but I can make pics again.. I need a bit more practice as on different phone now..

Chaz reading Loz's book.🤭 xx
Back tonight 🥰

Sorry on mistakes 🥰
Resizer_16182511111550.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

MunHun

VIP Member
That photo of baby kicking for the first time is just so vulgar looking. Pair of fucking chavs and as @Katie8ee pointed out why would she have gone to the hospital about the baby not moving if she hadn’t actually ever felt her move yet. Thick bitch. Congrats on the new job Katie hope it’s a great success 🥳

• Heart
  • Haha

Orangeinessex

VIP Member
I love how she still insists on wearing that vile real fur coat. Agreed this photo is from the same set as the others. I mean it's the same bloody hairstyle never mind hair colour.

Here is an example of three shots from three articles (including today's) They have all been taken on the same day and the only difference is what colour of vile jumpsuit she has on. Same hair, same makeup, same nails same bag, same horrible vile hoof trainers = same day.
It was straight to the comments on that article for me !

1618314300998.png

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Kilo005

Chatty Member
This bit in the OK article absolutely killed me. I think we’ve had it confirmed now that Chaz is more clued up than we first thought and he in fact does secretly loathe Big Loz. 😎

He later moaned that Lauren has "the attention span of a gold fish," to which his partner jokingly said it was "baby brain brian".

When she tried unsuccessfully to read out a positive comment, Charles slammed her yet again.

"This is what I mean, you can't even read," he said.
😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23