Lauren Goodger #23 Chaz and Loz wasting time at A&E. Chaz just wants to be set free.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor guy she's obviously gave him that book and made him look at it as if he can read so she can once again put it on Instagram to prove he loves her.

I just reread the article on DM where he is fingering her and even now almost a day later I cannot deal with it at all. I mean she's done some needy wierd tit but that is just horrific.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Pot Noodle not good enough for our Loz?
I read somewhere, pot noodles and margarine are just one additive away from being plastic! You'd think she be allover that! Direct fodder for her arse.
I'd be mortified parading such a shocking vapid life on social media.
Laughing at her not with her!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Winner of the funniest thing I've read all day award. 🏅
Thank you haha! True story I swear! Whenever I'm pissed off with him- I threaten offer to cook! I hands up admit that I can't boil an egg! 🤭🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Easy tea tonight? He must be giving his queen the night off from cooking, good prince is our Chaz mind looking after his woman. His tired, busy, hard working woman.
Desi Grays or Papa John's seem to be regular donors to the Beggy Mitchell Foundation. Always enough for at least 4 people

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Poor Chaz trying to read "D.a.d.d.y" Yes that great now what's the next word? "R.u.n"!! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Sorry @Blowup80 I’ve neglected my duties. I will get it up over the weekend I promise. It’ll be the only thread on Tattle with a round-up half way through 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
For gods sake you vile fucker. Just start wearing a breast pad in your bra. God read a book or something!

Does this happen pre-baby? Never been preggers

Agree! Why would you even show this? And why are you in bed at this time!!
Yes it can, happened to me all the time. Funny I just read a book or asked my midwife when I was pregnant not posted on social media the fucktard.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
She is so grotty. She will be showing us her vag next. Why doesn't she ask her sisters or friends who have had kids?

• Sick
Reactions: 14
You can see it on the beg for breast pads can't you. Go to boots and get your advantage card points like everyone else! Probs even beg for more points beggy twit!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.