Lauren Goodger #23 Chaz and Loz wasting time at A&E. Chaz just wants to be set free.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Give over Katie cat ❀😘 I'm not going anywhere, been at work the whole time, you lot on here crease me every day, am sure we will all keep going x
Love love ( big purrs are coming out the wee one beside me) I know we are all here together in the Scrunch Bunch maybe it's more me thinking the world is about to change x

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Love love ( big purrs are coming out the wee one beside me) I know we are all here together in the Scrunch Bunch maybe it's more me thinking the world is about to change x
I might even get laid if I play my cards right...

• Haha
Reactions: 12
No cooking tonight again. Moleman has definitely had a word with her. Must’ve told her to start eating healthier or stop posting.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Brilliant, that's about their limit just now Pom πŸ˜‚πŸ˜˜
Thank you πŸ₯°πŸ˜„πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx.
Looooool I think you're right πŸ˜„πŸ˜˜ xx.

Pic two...Even a walk on zombie part on thriller he can't even get right...
Looks like someone shouting out of shot...your facing the wrong bloody way!

Resizer_16184400840471.jpg

NO NO NO, you have gone too far this time Pom!! sacrilege!
Looooool πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜˜ xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
It'll be ok, don't be worrying lovely X you can have some purrrrs back, my madam has actually come to sit with me tonight (probably because I gave her some of my roast dinner earlier) 😻
I might even get laid if I play my cards right...
You'll get laid allright, bloody laid out if you don't stop being rooood πŸ‘ŠπŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Pumpkin time, better go before I get myself into real trouble,

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ah man! I’m working one day a week at the minute and I’ve missed Her and him doing a live πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ Can’t believe it man

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Damn nope not happy with this one it's crap πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„ xx.
I stick with Photoshop πŸ˜… xx.

Resizer_16184425443600.jpg

Time to catch up πŸ₯°

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Thank you πŸ₯°πŸ˜„πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx.
Looooool I think you're right πŸ˜„πŸ˜˜ xx.

Pic two...Even a walk on zombie part on thriller he can't even get right...
Looks like someone shouting out of shot...your facing the wrong bloody way!

View attachment 529938

Looooool πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜˜ xx
Pmsl! You are a gift! Never stop serving this hilarity, please- I'm laughing my head off πŸ˜‚

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Nikki's eating disorder came from the mindset - in her own words - β€œI thought to be the best i had to be the skinniest”.
The photoshop, the filters, the fillers, the plastic surgery. Lauren denies that she uses/has had any. Does she realise (or even care?) how much pressure that will put on people to look perfect?

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.