Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sorenips

Beef knees, chicken breast foot, sausage fingers and a battered liver... she's a fucking mixed grill.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67

Lunamoon22

VIP Member
Video Summary: Getting Some Stuff Off My Chest + A Really Nice Coat.

Video from the sofa of dreams, she's wondering which position she looks best in - full potato mode or sitting up like a normal YouTuber...

Says she's filming at night time (woooo) and that it's getting darker.... yes Helen... that's what happens when the seasons change.... apparently that's her excuse.... (excuse for what?)

Ohhh... this is a feelings and favs video.... zzz

What's been going on - rambles on about her having to share her life with everyone because shes an online person blah blah blah I'm guessing that FIL has left... but she's rambling on and on.....

FIL MOOOOOVED OUT - they're still together

Explains that the beginning was a very intense situation because they had to move in together as soon as lockdown happened.... and they've been living together intensly for 6 months now... and says that they've been "cheated" out of a "normal" beginning to their relationship.... (erm no you weren't you're just a loser who can't be on their own for 5 minutes...)

Things were fine, they get on fine, nothing happened, no arguments or anything... they just "decided" that they needed a bit of "space" from one another

She thinks a good step would be to resume where they "left off" before COVID.... (erm covid is still happening dipshit, lockdown restrictions are slowly being tightened)

"It's not a big deal" she says... whilst making it a big deal by having an elaborate explanation

"we're very much still into one other" he still not saying I love you then Helen?

She don't want any awkward questions about it

"and before anybody says "told you so" "thats what you get" "what do you expect"... just bare in mind that every relationship is different" pfffffffft bitch WE ALL TOLD YOU SO, you just couldn't bare to be alone.

She's remaining positive, and if anyone wants to be negative or wants to be smug about it she "really doesn't give two shits" oooooh I think she gives many a shit what people think lol, that's why she's making a massive deal out of it and asking people to "be kind" about this video on her instagram.

Next, work has been picking up and she went from working from home, to being in lockdown and not doing much and being "cooped up" with her new boyfriend (lol) and then suddenly told to go back to work again.... (errrrm wut... you WORK FROM HOME, you could have still worked if you weren't such a lazy fuck)

"It's just been 'ard to get up an gaaaaoo" (......'ard)

She's "donna one eigheeee mayyyn" (cockney accent is here)

She's given herself manageable goals... and her working hours are 10am - 6pm/7pm (HAHAHAHA!!! errrm no, no they're not, jesus fucking christ. That's as funny and as believable as her "I fit into a size 10" claim she made the other day)

Goes on about her schedule and how she's disciplined, but we've heard this spiel many a time before.

She's booked a bootcamp every day (bar wednesday) blah blah blah

She's doing a little "digital detox" every now and then (because the last one went sooo well didn't it Helen? Oh yeah, it didn't... you got caught out liking peoples posts) "It's been WELL GOOD"

She's feeling great about her work life. And is kicking her own arse.

She's got an opinion on the internet as a whole and how difficult it can be at times. And goes into a woe is me its so hard being an influence at the moment, and that she's under a lot of scrutiny, judgement, negativity "I dunno".

"We all know this year hasn't been particually easy for anybody, I know a lot of stuff has happened this year... BUT particually being online sometimes feels like you're under a microscope..." (is she trying to say that she has it worse?)

"I don't like talking about this because it makes me sound like I'm moaning or ungrateful..." (or trying to be a victim)

Struggles on how to word what she's trying to say...

"basically, people these days, I feel, and for me particularly it's on YouTube no offence. On YouTube I feel that it feels different and a lot of other creators said it, and I know a couple of people who fucking quit YouTube because they can't deal with it. There just seems to be people on here that they like to pick at what you do, they like to pass judgement and I've been feeling a lot, that no matter what I upload, there's always going to be something, or something I've done or something I've said, something someone's disagreed with.. every single upload there's always something that someone has to pick at. It's frustrating because even though there's not many of those comments. they ALWAYS get loads of likes and loads of people chiming in on the thread, and it makes me feel a little bit overwhelmed and a little bit defeated and a bit deflated and I lose faith in myself, I have a lot of self doubt, I question myself, I start to kind of believe what people are saying about me and therefore I feel like im sort of being pushed in a little corner and I can't be myself...."

HOLD UP

You get a couple of "negative" comments.... over things that you SHOULD be called out on (eg: BLM, animal cruelty, COVID, mental health) but you don't like people calling YOU out on it because YOU just want to get away with saying and doing damaging things because that's YOU just being YOU. It's doesn't work like that sis, just because you're butthurt over watching people liking a comment that disagrees with something YOU chose to upload, doesn't mean that you won't get people judging you for shitty actions, and with EVERYTHING in your life, it's all about YOU - what about taking ACCOUNTABILITY?

The comments about you defending Jenna Marbles' blackface in your rant about cancel culture and how people should "get over" something that happened in the past..... NO ACCOUNTABILITY

The comments about you going outside during a pandemic without a mask, and touching multiple items in the shop while you have your fingers up your nose..... NO ACCOUNTABILITY

The comments on you breaking lockdown to have a 3 day party at yours with all your mates.... NO ACCOUNTABILITY

The comments on you trying to get people to compare "who has it worse" people with social anxiety or people who are extroverts...... NO ACCOUNTABILITY

You cannot expect people to sit back and go "oh that's just Helen" lets all kiss her arse for a job well done when you are doing things that HARM others.

This selfish "poor me" rant is just... WOW.

"It's giving me a lot of anxiety and worry, and I'm just watering myself down online now" THEN TAKE A FUCKING BREAK, go do something else. Helen.... fucking hell girl. This isn't the job for you anymore. Sorry to say that but you've been complaining about this stuff for YEARS. It's not giving you the joy anymore because it's consumed you and turned you into a selfish prick. You've got fantastic filming skills - maybe go do something more visual.

"At first I thought it was just me.... I thought maybe I'm just not smart enough anymore, maybe I'm out of touch...." But then she spoke to other influencers and she found out it's not her.

"People see influencers as ICONS, and expect them to be the best version of society"

"I HATE being called an influencer" ....yeah until it suits you.

Can't pronounce influential so gives up trying to say it lol.

"I'm promoting something that I LIKE, it's their choice whether to buy it or not" ....no that's the problem with infuencers these days, it's no longer them promoting something "they like". They will promote ANYTHING and EVERYTHING just because they're getting paid to.

"when you say infleuencer, it makes it sound like the people who are watching are easily influenced" .... they are... that's why people are fed up with shitty influencers like you not being good role models, and chatting absolute shit.

"just because I'm not creating content for this cause or that cause doesn't mean i don't care about it. It just means that my... I just don't use my platform for that" ...maybe THAT'S the problem Helen, you don't use your platform for any good.

Says she's only here for fashion, vlogs, lifestyle, inspo, make up and escapism, and topics that she's really passionate about.... like complaining about people not liking her.

Ugh this self centered rant is still going on.

"Its ok if people don't agree with you, it's ok if people don't like you" and then tells people if they don't like what she's doing then don't follow and don't watch lol

"I think people need to stop being so judgmental and opinionated and have to voice everything that comes into their brain. WHEN DID EVERYBODY GET SO ENTITLED? THAT'S WHAT I WANT TO KNOW"

"I don't give a fuck if you don't like that I bought a hello fresh box" - me thinks you give many a fuck, and I don't think a single person complained about your hello fresh box, you muppet.

She's going to be more herself on youtube now, and she's going to stop watering herself down... HOLY FUCK WAS THAT HER WATERING HERSELF DOWN BEFORE?!!?

Moving on and oh yeah mentions her band. Says music will be out at the end of the month, and that they've been filming a music video and doing shoots.

Yeah I'm out here, she's onto her favs now and I really don't give a shit about her down feather pillow shite.

(please forgive and ignore my typos/grammar/rambles)

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 65

Lunamoon22

VIP Member
proper gormless isn’t she? it can’t just be me who thinks this looks like she’s drowned 😭
😂

Screenshot_20200928-171249.png

Wtf is this shite?

Screenshot_20200928-171413~2.jpg

Screenshot_20200928-171547.png

The editing is awful, her chin looks like she has a bunch of stubble.

......and whyyyyhy does her foot look like a raw chicken breast? 😂

Screenshot_20200928-171628.png

Screenshot_20200928-172237.png

😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 54

Lunamoon22

VIP Member
Thank you to @souplessb1tch for the thread title!

Helen Anderson #5: Tattle obsessed, can't fit in her dress, her life's become a big old mess (23 votes)
(Trust me to mess up the title cos of character limits - hopefully a mod can fix! - EDIT: that was fast! Thank you Tattle mod <3 )

Did a different format to last summary - this girl loves her receipts! Please forgive any spelling / grammar mistakes etc.

Let's chat some more about Quirkerz!

-----------------------------------------------------

PREVIOUS THREAD: >>>HERE

PREVIOUS THREAD SUMMARY:

UPLOAD ANXIETY”
VIDEO:
New Normal, Upload Anxiety, Masks | Feelings & Favs August | UPLOAD DATE: 27th Aug 2020
- Got backlash for her comparison of 'who has it worse - people with social anxiety or people who are extroverted?' (Video: “What Not To Say To An Extrovert”)
- Put out a video after saying she has upload anxiety and complained about cancel culture
- She insinuated that this was a new thing she was dealing with but she said the same speech two years prior when she got backlash over her bratty comments about forgetting she put her camera in a shop and still expecting it to be there after 6 months

SHE THINKS SHE BREATHES CARBON MONOXIDE
VIDEO:
New Normal, Upload Anxiety, Masks | Feelings & Favs August | UPLOAD DATE: 27th Aug 2020
- Says how much she detests using a mask
- Flew to Scotland and had to wear a mask, but decided she needed to take it off because she felt woozy from all the carbon monoxide she was breathing

GURNING BOOT TREND VIDEO
INSTAGRAM REEL:
Smashed It | UPLOADED: 26 Aug 2020
- Gurned her way through her ‘hilarious’ TikTok boot mocking trend to show the kids ‘how it’s done’
- She gave us all the faces of a person on meth

I CAN'T READ AND I CAN'T PRONOUNCE PLACES”
VIDEO:
Hormones, Hair Gone Wrong & Mum's Birthday | Weekly Vloog | UPLOAD DATE: 1 Sept 2020
- Struggled to pronounce Bicester – kept calling it 'Bye Chester'
- Constantly asked her mum how it was pronounced, still kept mispronouncing it
- Yelled that she can’t read or pronounce places properly
- Didn't know how Edinburgh was pronounced - thought it was either Edinborough, Edinbruh or Edinyah
- Thought Hermione from Harry Potter was pronounced 'Her-mon-yay'

THE HAIR DISASTER & TURNING OFF COMMENTS ON HER VLOG
VIDEO:
Hormones, Hair Gone Wrong & Mum's Birthday | Weekly Vloog | UPLOAD DATE: 1 Sept 2020
- Decided on a whim to use a Josh Wood Colour Temporary Gloss (#gifted) to brighten her ginger hair
- Didn't bother doing research on what the colour comes out like
- Instead of using COPPER GOLD she used ROSE BRUNETTE
- Before she put it on she saw it was purple. Put it on and surprise... it turned purple
- Had a massive rant on Instagram and blamed the company for putting the wrong colour in the tube and said that they needed to fix it
- The next day she was 'over' the hair drama – as people had told her she was wrong
- She received backlash in her vlog for not bothering to do her research before putting on the colour
- Helen claimed that no one stands in Superdrug researching colours, she was doing what normal consumers do and she was sorry not sorry
- Says that comments saying she bad mouthed the company were over kill.... but she had admitted herself in her vlog that she bad mouthed them
- Still got more back lash and after replying to a couple of comments she just turned them off

SAVAGE SUE'S 60th (ANOTHER TRIP AWAY)
VIDEO:
- Took her mum to Bath for a long weekend
- Calls her mum “Savage” or “Sue”
- The trip seemed more for Helen rather than her mums as she dragged her around a crowded Bicester (with no mask on) and complained that she couldn’t get anything designer for herself because of the limited amount of people allowed in the shops because of Covid
- Wanted to get an eclair, her mum didn’t but Helen pouted like a child that she wanted one and made her mum get one too
- She booked for her and mum to go on a boat, her mum was nervous and didn’t really want to but Helen really wanted to so they had to. (Helen has a history of making people go on boats for their birthday)
- Made her mum film her rowing for the vlog, so poor mum didn’t get to even try to relax or enjoy it at all as she was trying to hold on to the camera, hold on to the ropes and direct Helen's steering

QUIRKERZ JUMPS IN A POOL FULLY CLOTHED (ANOTHER TRIP AWAY)
BRAND TRIP:
SKY | DATE: 3 Sep 2020
- Went on a trip with Sky to Osea Island with bunch of influencers she didn’t know
- Was filmed all sat around a table looking at their phones in silence
- Everyone else took photos in the beautiful scenery, Helen decided to one up them and do an impromptu photo shoot in the pool fully clothed because she’s so quirky

HELEN DOESN’T SHARE FOOD!
- Got gifted a huge box of American snacks and told FIL if he touches the box he’s fucking dead
- Said he could have half a KitKat and a few a Twizzlers and sighs sadly that she had to share the huge bag of Cheetos
- Then FIL said that she’ll eat the rest and she flipped and proceeded to make out that FIL couldn’t be trusted with snacks as he’s the one who eats everything - forgetting that in her previous vlog she showed herself having to hid the last two remaining chocolates as she had eaten them all and was worried about Phil finding out

DIGITAL DETOX DAY FAIL
DATE:
6 Sept 2020
- Took part in Zoella’s Digital Detox day and on the actual detox day she was seen liking a friend’s post
- She also followed two new Instagram accounts
- She also posted a Instagram story in which she said she successfully did TWO days of digital detox and wanted her medal for it but then she later admitted that she went on Instagram

THE INCREDIBLY BORING GARAGE MAKEOVER
VIDEO:
The Garage Transformation | DATE: 8 Sept 2020
- Released the garage renovation video which she had been working on for months
- She painted walls, shoved the shit from the floor onto stuck them onto a wall, spent thousands on a ridiculous amount of Ikea shelving unit and storage.
- FIL said she “wasn’t allowed” to label her storage bins
- The only entertaining part was Helen quirkily wearing a crash helmet part way through filming, making her head look even more like a potato

HELEN THE COPYCAT
- Helen constantly copies Lily Melrose’s style and dubs Lily her “style twin” (Helen wishes)
- Exactly copies Josie’s flame nail design for her own hoofs
- Copied ex boyfriend Mark's current girlfriend with the exact same hair colour, goes to the same restaurants, made the same evening picnic, wore the same maroon lingerie – everything new girlfriend posted, Helen posted soon after
- New girlfriend mentioned she loved the tiger king, soon after Helen titled her video saying that the tiger king was over rated. Too many things to be coincidences - it’s creepy
- Copied Mark’s ex girlfriend when she first got together with him by getting the same long blonde hair extensions and buying the same Mickey Mouse ears that the ex had in her photo of her and Mark

GROUNDBREAKING ADVICE REMOVING HAIR DYE
VIDEO:
How to Remove Hair Dye FAST | DATE: 10 Sept 2020
- Further on from the hair disaster she claimed there was no animosity between her and the brand, but then continued making bitchy comments about the brand not labelling their colours correctly
- The 7 minute video explained her secret to removing a temporary gloss colour (which lasts up to 6 washes) from her hair, she says the wisdom is being passed on from her hairdresser to us... and the secret is.... wash your hair 8 times with head and shoulders.
- It was pointed out in the comments that the colour she was removing was only temporary and she added more passive aggressive bitchy comments

ANOTHER BORING VIDEO
VIDEO:
The British Are Strange | Answering Your Questions About Brits | DATE: 13 Sept 2020
- Posted an incredibly dull and unprepared video which had the same repeated the same questions about beans, tea and toast
- Didn't actually answer questions, either repeated the phrases over and over or just said “I don't know”
- The only highlight was Helen saying how her and Phil love waving at people in vehicles - it gets her very excited!!

THE APHETOR GAMES (ANOTHER TRIP AWAY)
Zip World in Wales | DATE: 13 – 18 Sept 2020
- Just as the new government rules changed to only being allowed in groups of 6 people from 2 households, Helen travelled to Wales with 20 other content creators plus a large team of crew for an extreme sports trip
- The day before she left she took a day trip to a very busy London
- Aphetor Games claimed that the old way of watching sport is dead and this was a never done before event and was all very exciting - the whole thing was just a school trip to Zip World.
- Her 'top skill' on her Aphetor profile was 'knowing the time'
- Got pissed and smoked cigarettes the night before the games
- Posted that she was in the land of Enya... yes she thinks Enya is from Wales
- Creepily asked the guy setting up her mic pack if he was going to put it down her pants. The guy said “no”
- No attempts at social distancing and masks were on, off, nose peeping over or dangling under chins through out the whole trip
- One of the contestants admitted that they only had to be seen social distancing during filming so “no one gets mad”
- The guy who created the Aphetor Games had his 'fit and healthy' 78 year old dad recently pass away from COVID, yet still thought it was a great idea to put this shit show on.
- The presenters seemed so done with being there after a couple of days, that they kept posting on their IG stories regular countdowns of days and hours until they were going home
- Helen was posing on another contestant’s Instagram story and tried hard to thin pose by squeezing her side fat as tight as possible. She looked ridiculous.
- More obsessions with things down her pants, she ‘hilariously’ tells the camera that she has banana peels down her pants to put on the down hill tricycle track
- We think she must have pissed the editors off because her clips are so weird:
- Went down a zip line and the editing team decided to dub a man's voice over her
- Went on a tricycle and the end of the video she said she was laughing all the way down but they edited someone else driving and it sounds like they pitched up the sound bite as it sounds like a minion laughing.
- In the actual YouTube upload of the tricycle race the editing team cut out half of what Helen was saying and so she just make a weird sound
- More weird sounds edited for Helen from the Tower Drop vid
- Helen got high five denied and ignored
- Whilst everyone else was posting pictures of themselves and their new friends, Helen was hardly in any other contestant's Instagram videos or pictures (she was only caught in the background for the most part)
- Helen was left out of the final group photo

ANOTHER TATTLE MENTION
DATE:
18 Sept 2020
- The night she got back from her amazing week in Wales she posted a pic of herself with a long 'woe is me' caption about gossip sites – possibly to cushion any backlash from going away during a pandemic without social distancing, just as the 'rule' of six was implemented on us mere mortals as well as having the announcement that the second wave has started...
- Tells everyone to 'be kind' but has trashed other influencers a few months earlier for having a larger following, bigger opportunities and do 'less work' then Helen does

-----------------------------------------------------

- Proudly admits that she doesn’t wash her hands after going to the toilet

- Bridezilla married Maff in July 2017, he left a few months later according to Helen it was because “he didn’t want to be a husband anymore”. They’re still in the process of a divorce.

- Threw a Mexican party on Cinco de Mayo because she loves Mexican food, her and her friends all dressed up in sombreros and fake moustaches, ate tacos and drank tequila. She received backlash for it and was accused of racist stereotyping but she said she did it because she loves Mexican people and it’s “just a hat and a fake moustache”.

- During the Bridezilla phase she became BFFs with Kat from Rock and Roll Bride and created a business and channel called Confetti Girls which gave advice on wedding planning and married life, shortly after Maff left she ditched Kat and the channel.

- Moved her friend Josie in shortly after her breakup with Maff, and Helen didn’t have any boundaries and would constantly film in Josie’s room when she was out, she even remade her bed and accidentally washed Josie’s Air Pods. Josie would have to be Helen’s camera woman and also had to walk and look after her dogs for her. She made her pay half of everything despite Josie only having a part time job. Helen kept complaining in her vlogs about Josie eating everything and never cleaning up to the point where Helen was so fucked off and demanded that they both pay for a cleaner. Josie moved out shortly after and Mark, the new boyfriend, moved in.

- In her coming off the pill video she admitted that she’s off the pill and doesn’t use contraceptives, she loathes condoms and would rather go bare back and do the pull out method. She rolls her eyes at Mark insisting on being safe and using condoms.

- When she broke up with Mark she employed a full time assistant (super fan Grace who moved from Essex to Norwich on Helen’s suggestion) and became obsessed with having Grace and (Grace’s boyfriend) Andy around her 24/7 because she couldn’t be alone and needed Grace to film her. She ditched them when she got with new boyfriend Phil.

- Moved her current boyfriend Phil in 2 months after casually dating, blamed it on the lockdown – but really it's because she be alone

- All her boyfriends are clones - they always have dark hair, beards and into some form of fitness sport

- Likes to morph into her boyfriends by becoming obsessed with their interests. With Maff he loved the gym so she became obsessed with the gym. With Mark is hobby was hiking and so Helen had to rush out and get every single piece of hiking equipment and now says how she’s always loved it. With Phil he’s a running and so naturally Helen tried to become a runner despite saying how much she hates it.

- Threw a three day festival piss up at home for a bunch of her friends during lockdown - got caught out on social media whist it was happening

- Bitched about people getting their hair done during lockdown, got hers done a week later.

- Refused to wear a mask when out shopping, made various excuses before admitting she can’t stand them

- Constantly picks her nose and says it’s her “favourite hobby”

- Claims she’s a teacher and has her own students but she’s really a part time teaching assistant

- Compared being extroverted to social anxiety and tried to say that being extroverted could be deemed worse than having social anxiety

- Her dog, Diane, still shits on the floor, always gets yelled at and never lives up to her sister, Lola the “angel”

- Fake supported BLM by posting the same thing her Gleam team posted, she had a rant about cancel culture and people being upset at Jenna Marbles’ past blackface and said in a vlog that people should get over it. Also said to a viewer “I’m not racist but...” and made excuses and blamed where she lived for being overly white and making her forget her white privilege.

- Had a rant about cultural appropriation on her Instagram story... forgets that she owns a Budda head vase in her living room.

- Tried but hilariously failed at becoming a Sexpert, her advice just consisted of “just do it”, suggested people try to introduce sex toys by whacking it out at the dinner table. Thinks talking during sex is just a way to ask a partner how they are and if they’re having a good time. Also tried to do an erotic photo shoot at home in the garden with her arse hanging out for her neighbours to see. She mounting herself on top of a mirror and it cracked, cutting her knee. She still posted the cracked mirror photo anyway.

- Bought a Dyson Air Wrap with her own money and then got gifted another one by Dyson a few months later, then complained that had she known she was going to get a free one she wouldn’t have bothered spending her own money. Viewers begged her to do a giveaway with the new one but she said she felt uncomfortable doing one because Dyson gifted it to her and her only so she’s going to keep it and give the old one to her mum.

- Has claimed she has been a size 14 since 2014 and still labels her videos as size 14 despite saying she’s gaining a heck of a lot of weight. She accidentally showed a size label in a jean video and it looked like the size label had been cut out.

- Is well know to beg companies for free gifts.

- On their first Valentine’s Day together she gave her (now ex) boyfriend Mark a “Till Death Do Us Part” matching necklace - she set up a “romantic” scene on the bed and he chucked clothes hangers all over it before she got the camera out to film his reaction. It was so hilariously cringe-worthy as he took out the necklace and then awkwardly decided to keep sniffing the box and asking her why it smelt so good, trying to avoid the gift altogether

- Drunkenly got naked in front of her employee’s (Grace) boyfriend (Andrew) on Christmas Eve when they went out drinking alone together

- Deliberately fed her friend Ben more meat because his girlfriend is vegetarian. She also booked a place for her and Ben to stay whilst recording new music, the place had a see through bathroom and one bed.

LAST THREAD PICTURE HIGHLIGHTS:

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 53

sorenips

He's letting her down slowly. Who would rather live with their parents than with their girlfriend who put a TV in the bedroom for him and spent a grand doing her garage up for him, who feeds him and keeps him drinking all the booze he can guzzle? Oh, someone living with Helen. Fair one, Fil.

If they're still together at Xmas I'll stroke a dog.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 50

Cookieantoinette

Sorry to divert for a sec but I was also very surprised (or was i?) that she didn't say a single word about Eddie Van Halen passing away yesterday when she's so "alternative" and loves rock/metal.

• Heart
Reactions: 45

skvallertant

Chatty Member
Luna, you put more work into the thread summaries than Helen puts into her videos (damned with faint praise!). You're brilliant. Thanks for another comprehensive and hilarious thread recap. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 44

Emmapism

VIP Member
Say for example, I dislike Donald Trump.

For his (lack of) morals, for his attitude to women, for his obvious stupidity and just generally for his dangerous and inflammatory speech. Why does all of that, add up to jealousy?

If anything he's the opposite of what I consider myself to be and how I interact with people. So.....if I dislike Helen, why does it follow that I must be jealous of her? Can't I disagree with the way she conducts herself? Can't I simply find the influencer game distaste and her blasé attitude to a global pandemic....just well, awful?

• Heart
Reactions: 43

tsuyu

Chatty Member
1600691505466.png

Nit pick time...why does she care the products are plant based when she shops fast fashion, eats meat (and a lot of it) and uses makeup/toiletries tested on animals

Reactions: 42

peachpuppy

Yikes....

Wait, she thinks alone and lonely mean the same thing? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Holy shit. She is sooooooo fucking dumb.

Helen, here's a helpful hint:

View attachment 262126

Awful that someone said that to her, but hilarious that she thought she "got 'em" with her reply 🤣🤣🤣

What a dipshit 🤣
More armchair psychology (sorry!) but it is a definite insight into her personality and way of thinking that she doesn't see the difference between lonely and alone ... maybe that explains all the men and alcohol and insecurity

Reactions: 39

Emmapism

VIP Member
I think even when this is all over I still might wear a face mask in shops. If for no other reason than people might stay the fuck away from me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

ekl2000

VIP Member
Living with your bf for 5 months and still not said I love you and he chooses to move out ‘we’re fine, we’re actually fine’.

k.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37

Lunamoon22

VIP Member
Screenshot_20201001-155714.png

"Oh my god, no one cares!!!" sang Luna, as she rolled her eyes, eagerly awaiting for Helen to do something meaningful with her life other than show everyone that she sticks free vibrators up her vag.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37