Helen Anderson #4 Drunk, Quirky, Looks Plain Dirty. Beefy Knees, Freebies Please!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haaaaa she posted this with the brightness turned way down 🤣

Jesus Quirky Christ. And that pic is sooo bad, it looks like she’s got a blackeye and it also looks like she’s only photoshopped half her face smooth but forgot the other half 🤣

041FD904-BBD4-4297-9B48-8906CCB28373.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
It wasn't until my sister sent me a candid photo of myself did I realize how drastic the size difference is. I've been telling myself I'm the same size as Helen but there's no way that's true. Her legs my waist lol

Reactions: 7
New YouTube video of yesterday’s tricycle race is on YouTube - Helen got 10 seconds of screen time 🤣

Love that the only speaking part they put in was her making a weird noise and saying “we play’e durt-eee in team red” and her team mates are going “no no no” in embarrassment. I’m bleeping creasing up. The rest of the clips are just her being quirky getting off a bus, zooming in a trike, and then her standing around like a lemon. 🤣

That bleeping squawking laugh of hers - it’s like nails down a chalk board *shudder*

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Anyone else noticed she hasn't worn the swimming suit provided....

Did someone's lize about being a size 14 catch up with them?

• Haha
FUCKS SAKE. The stupid tart even ran the freaking go pro over!
Funny thing is - it’s not even her!!! They just put that clip in making it look like her...

(internet detective here) and even funnier is that she posted a story thinking it was her but it was actually Amiyiami - Helen’s team is red and Anna’s is purple, plus Helen wasn’t even wearing green Adidas bottoms 🤣

D22EF20A-A4D6-4162-A03A-09EB5303AA22.jpeg

Except it’s not you Helen....

Anna:
549CD555-90F0-4798-8A34-2A62404531E9.jpeg

Helen:
4AA458AD-F861-4B73-9A2B-BDE47454721F.jpeg

The clue to her should have been the fact that they’re in bleeping team colours 🤣🤣🤣

They probably didn’t put her clip in because she was too bleeping loud!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Funny thing is - it’s not even her!!! They just put that clip in making it look like her...

(internet detective here) and even funnier is that she posted a story thinking it was her but it was actually Amiyiami - Helen’s team is red and Anna’s is purple, plus Helen wasn’t even wearing green Adidas bottoms 🤣

View attachment 245307

Anna:
View attachment 245308

Helen:
View attachment 245311

The clue to her should have been the fact that they’re in bleeping team colours 🤣🤣🤣
I swear if shes a 14 on her bottom half im the queen of England

• Haha
Reactions: 13

View attachment 245307

Anna:
View attachment 245308

Helen:
View attachment 245311

They probably didn’t put her clip in because she was too bleeping loud!
Omg hilarious, I don’t follow her anymore but someone please message and fill her in. What a weirdo

• Haha
Reactions: 5
My god. I always say I'm glad I didn't grow up with social media. God knows I've posted some cringe stuff in my time though... Imagine your whole career being documented?! I mean.. For me and you, that would probably be OK. Tapping at a keyboard, the occasional tit cup of tea made by a colleague, crying on your return to work after compassionate leave, making a mistake here and there. But jeez. I feel so sorry for future helen watching this tit show back. I really do feel sorry for her future self.

Reactions: 13
My god. I always say I'm glad I didn't grow up with social media. God knows I've posted some cringe stuff in my time though... Imagine your whole career being documented?! I mean.. For me and you, that would probably be OK. Tapping at a keyboard, the occasional tit cup of tea made by a colleague, crying on your return to work after compassionate leave, making a mistake here and there. But jeez. I feel so sorry for future helen watching this tit show back. I really do feel sorry for her future self.
Life of a rock star innit 🤘🏻

I might be harsh but I don’t have any sympathy, mainly because I know she doesn’t give a shite about her past actions and she’s openly stated that she doesn’t have any shame.

It maybe her ‘confidence’ thing masking that but she shows no remorse for any problematic behaviours, and I don’t think she ever will change, unless she gets serious help.

At the end of the day, as long as people keep sending her all the free tit she’s happy 😆 🤘🏻

I’d hate to grow up with social media. I worry about little ones in my family growing up with crappy online ‘role models’ such as Helen, so I make a point of trying to educating them about these influencers - I want them to understand all the bullshit of #ad #gifted and would never want them growing up having body issues because of some fake body positive obese influencer being obsessed with labelling herself a size 14 when she’s obviously not, and who tries so hard to thin pose by pinching all her side fat in, and who photoshops her face and body to fuckery.

Nope nope nope.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
It’s crazy just how little the other influencers have posted of Helen - it’s funny but also kinda sad...

But also funny cos it’s become a game of spot Quirkerz in the background of other people’s stories 🤣
11430CC8-CC9D-4F0B-A29A-9C81BC9CA31C.jpeg
6C2748DD-5EF5-4823-B473-5BC11517E6C4.jpeg

8C3C235D-1430-4ACB-A19C-70E19C38EB2A.jpeg

she looks like a toddler in this clip 🤣

She’s even missing from the squad goals group pic 🤔 (unless I’m blind?)

008C3D30-6700-42EF-8BD4-B5A89F089206.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Self love = masturbation
Keeping fit = wtf
Make people feel good = cringe more like
Bright hair = not for some time now sadly, I miss her bright hair days
Eccentric sense of style = was gonna say 'more like quirky' but she's so mainstream these days
Infectious = spot on, the non-mask wearing bint!
Won't hold back = not if there is food and beer involved anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
My god they’re giving me so much to post today 🤣 sorry if it’s over bearing!

So yesterday they did a tower drop where they had to catch a go pro.

Here’s the Helen highlights, as per usual she’s been edited making squeaky noises and doing her toddler walk 🤣

I bleeping cackled that they caught her getting her high five DENIED 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
They all seem kinda annoying, but you can just tell Helen is THAT person in a group that everyone secretly hates. You know when you go on a singles holiday or something and there's always one person who manages to get on every single person's tits without fail. Just bleeping cringy 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Thank you Luna as always for spilling that excellent level of tea 👌
It's sooo obvious they all find her irritating, especially the blue haired girl.
I saw in the background of the end ceremony so she might have been deliberately left out of that group photo 🤣

• Haha
Funny how the thought of drinking alcohol after would make Helen jump 🤣

And the side eye that Nifé (blue haired girl) gave her 🤣 (I bet Helen couldn’t pronounce her name through the whole trip)

BB3E17C0-F865-49A6-B5F2-BCD8CBC14397.jpeg
4A737E96-E0C3-4A28-A201-D65DD500F3BB.jpeg
A337881E-3400-4793-86D3-A937EAD84280.jpeg

I’m still cackling over that high five fail

4525AEAB-15EB-436A-A68D-29977A32E401.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.