Helen Anderson #4 Drunk, Quirky, Looks Plain Dirty. Beefy Knees, Freebies Please!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Old thread here: Helen Anderson #3 Noah fence, can you stop picking your nose?

Previous thread recap:

THE HAIRDRESSER & THE COVID SPREADER: After her a rant about people selfishly getting their hair done and how she wasn’t bothered having hers done as she quite liked it... she got her own hair done shorty after - got more backlash for not wearing a mask, she said she was going to wear it but no one else did so she didn’t bother and then proceed to film herself in the salon putting her fingers in her mouth.

MORE MASK EXCUSES: Continued to make excuses for not wearing a face mask when she went out. And then moaned on IG about people having a go for her not aligning with their ‘personal beliefs’ about wearing a mask during a pandemic.

YET ANOTHER NEW SOFA: She “finally” purchased her “dream sofa” - a new £5k one from Loaf - she says she wanted this one for years, but this is her 3rd brand new living room sofa in a house where she’s only lived in for 4 years...

“GIVEAWAY? NO! THIS 2ND DYSON AIR WRAP IS MINE!”: Got gifted a dyson air wrap but complained that she had recently dropped her own money on one not long ago, and wouldn’t have bothered if she knew she was getting a free one. Viewers begged her to do a giveaway and even though Anderz said maybe, she then said she was giving the old one to her mum and keeping the new one for herself. She said felt weird doing a giveaway because Dyson meant for the product to be hers with the intention of only her having it.

NO MORE FAKE NAILS... NOT REALLY: 11 days after her ‘lessons in lockdown’ video where she claimed she felt more herself with natural nails and wanted to keep them - she went out and got her fake cat claw nails back as salons had only just reopened.

THOUGHT A FULL LENGTH MIRROR COULD HOLD HER BODY WEIGHT... CRACKED IT: She tried to do a sexy shoot in her garden in risqué lingerie which was far too small and had her arse in full view for her elderly neighbours. She mounted herself on a mirror on all fours and the glass cracked under her weight and cut her knee. She rolled around crying while Grace stood there staring and the dogs running all over the debris. She still used the cracked mirror for her ‘sexy’ pic but just looked so awkwardly posed. Claimed in the comments that she ‘forgot’ mirrors were made out of glass.

NEW SCHEDULE, NEW FAILURE: She posted an exciting new announcement for her YouTube schedule..... but only managed to stick with it for 19 days.

CRINGY IN BED #1: In vlog #24 she sits outside in her ‘sexy’ lingerie in and talks to Grace about the new sex toys she tried out with Phil - but doesn’t do it in a mature or direct way. She cringingly open her mouth super wide and nudge nudge, wink winks after saying she test drove it and again after saying it went down well.

“I’M NOT RACIST BUT...”: Replied to a viewer (who is black and was discussing how Helen can use her platform to support the black community), Helen said that she “isn’t racist but...” then made a bunch of excuses that Norwich doesn’t have many POC and that she forgets about her white privilege. Fails to acknowledge or educate herself about the many local black owned businesses and influencers online who she can support, instead she sticks to her bubble of white influencer friends.

GETTING NAKED WITH HER FRIEND’S BOYFRIEND (MEMORIES #1): Tattle remembers the time where Helen got drunk and started getting naked with her employee/friend Grace’s boyfriend Andy, and made him feel uncomfortable when they went out drinking alone together on Xmas eve (weekly vlog January 2020 #1)

MORE SIZE 14 LABELLED VIDEOS: Squeezes herself into a bunch of “size 14” STRETCHY jeans, and looked like she was going to burst the zips. Complains that the non stretchy ones she has aren’t very comfortable. Also accidentally showed a close up of her jeans and the size label looked like it had been cut out

HAS BEEN A SIZE 14 FOR 7 YEARS: The earliest record of Helen claiming she is a size 14 is from a 2013 tweet and says she’s a size 14 in 2015 video on Rise Above channel’s video “Body Image” (3:51 is the time stamp). Since then, she has been gaining weight, is at her heaviest yet and still claims she’s solid and strictly size 14.

• CRINGY IN BED #2: Made a IG Q&A video for Ann Summers and claims she’s been sexually awakened because she dyed her hair red (and not because she was getting paid). The title of the video was Sex Confidence and Helen started the video in her lacy lingerie but quickly became self conscious and covered herself up with a pillow. The advice to the questions were just awful dribble and pretty much every response was “just do it” with no empathy or understanding of the issues at hand. Someone asked how to broach the subject of having sex toys in the bedroom and she said “surprise them at the dinner table!” - Someone asked how to introduce lingerie and she said “surprise them!” - Someone asked how to have confidence to talk during sex and Helen unerotically said “ask them if they’re alright and if they’re having a good time”

I LOVE MY BARE FACE... BUT NOT REALLY: In her lessons from lockdown video she said loves her bare face, but has since yet to be seen with a bare face, instead she plasters herself with face full of clown make up - she wore a full face with dark lipstick to bootcamp. She wore bright lipstick underneath her mask and showed it all smudged but still didn’t want to take it off.

• SEX - “I JUST PULL OUT AND PRAY” (MEMORIES #3): Tattle remembers the video (“A Year Off The Pill”) where Helen rolls her eyes in disgust at having to use condoms and admits that she’s “naughty” and doesn’t use them, but likes to “put it in and pull it back out” - luckily Mark was more insistent about safe sex than Helen “pull out and pray” Anderson. (In another video a few months later she says that has always pictured herself becoming a single mum)

• ANOTHER “I WAS GOING TO BUY THIS PRODUCT BUT THEY ‘REACHED OUT’ AND FAVE IT TO ME FOR FREE: Claims she had loved the look of a sustainable deodorant brand for ages (a brand she saw advertised on Instagram). One day they magically ‘reached out’ to her and she got the product for free. We know from Lucy & Yak that Helen has a tendency to reach out to brands and ask for these freebies so it’s highly unlikely these brands are contacting her first.

• COMPLAINED ABOUT GOSSIP SITES: But still reads them. Tried to play the ‘victim’ and says it ‘affects her mental health’ (but still reads them), especially since she hasn’t done anything wrong to anyone (but forgets about the offence she caused with BLM, the body positivity lies and the stunts she pulls in the ongoing pandemic...)

• ISN’T DRUNK SHE’S JUST A QUIRKY* EXTROVERT: In her “What not to say to an extrovert” she complains about a comment (mentioned in last thread) where someone asked if she was drunk in her videos because she was slurring her words. She said the drunk comments “mildly pissed her off” but still had a rant on IG and now a whole ass video about the comment. Blamed her slurring words on her just being confident extroverted herself.
*side note: she hates the word quirky with a passion, but doesn’t hate enough if she has to use it as a keyword for advertisements

• ASKS IF PEOPLE WHO BLESSED WITH CONFIDENCE HAVE IT WORSE THAN PEOPLE WITH SOCIAL ANXIETY: In her “What not to say to an extrovert” video she said:

“People think that extroverted or being confident is a blessing... I know that people who have social anxiety or who are introverted or are shy - would you deem that as being worse off than someone who is confident and extroverted? Sometimes people struggle with social situations because of how they are... and you *could* agree that maybe that is worse... I dunno... that’s down to an individual... that’s subjective... I’m not gonna say either way which is better or which is worse”

And when she got backlash about trying to ask who has it worse a mental health disorder or a personality trait she claimed it wasn’t her intention to make a comparison and that it was more of a general comment, and then started deleting the negative comments about it.

“I’M MY OWN BOSS, I CAN SKIP WORK AND GO TO THE PUB” Rushed editing her prepped videos for when she is on holiday because she is so dependent on alcohol and was day drinking while editing, but then eventually gave up working after 3 hours because she is her own boss and went to the pub.

CAN’T EVEN PACK A SUITCASE BECAUSE SHE HAS ISSUES: In her “Before I leave....” vlog she packs and unpacks her suitcase for a week’s holiday at least 4 times and then has to get her mum over to help her pack. She complains that she has a complex because people keep telling her she packs too much and takes too many bags. She’s such a mess she never thought of writing a list, just bundles her whole wardrobe in - winter outfits and all.

MORE BAD PHOTOSHOPPING: Badly photoshops her body when she wore a swimming costume and ends up giving herself an obvious dent. (She has very vocal on Twitter in the past about how Facetune should go away because everyone already looks perfect)

• THE ROOMMATE AND THE CLEANER (MEMORIES #4): Tattle remembers how tit Helen treated her roommate Josie - she moved her in after Maff left because she didn’t want to be alone. Helen decorated Josie’s room how she wanted without Josie’s input, split rent and food shopping and all the cost of nick nacks like mugs 50/50 despite Josie only having a part time bar job and trying to save for travelling. Josie became a free camerawoman for Helen and had to look after Helen’s dogs and take them for walks. And had to be Helen’s makeover victim for her video content. Helen had no boundaries and would often film herself in Josie’s room when she was out and would change her bed - resulting in Helen accidentally washing Josie’s Apple AirPods . Helen constantly complains about how Josie creates so much mess and eats all the food - and in her “new dog” vlog she gets so fucked off she decides that they’re going to get a cleaner - her comment section had sympathy for Helen and annoyance at Josie. It’s suspected that Helen wanted Josie out because Helen started dating Mark and he was staying round a lot. The next video Helen puts out after is “she moved out”.

ALL THE HOLIDAYS BECAUSE IN HELEN’S WORLD THE PANDEMIC IS OVER: Helen goes on a week long holiday in the south west of England, comes home for a couple of days and then sustainable Helen flew to Scotland for another holiday where she blagged herself gifted free meals and free cakes during a hospitality crisis where the food is already heavily discounted. She said she couldn’t get onto certain tours on her travels etc because she’s only just realised that places were at reduced capacity and required pre-booking because of the pandemic. She fully lives in her own bubble and didn’t realise that the pandemic is still going on. Every outfit post she made on Instagram during her trip was a #ad post for ASOS. After she came home she threw a party with a bunch of her mates with no social distancing and all sang karaoke on one mic

Previous thread picture highlights:

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I am confused as to how anyone could think that jeans video is decent content. Most people do not need to be shown how to wear jeans and a t-shirt. And the last outfit (sweatshirt, comfy jeans, slippers) is what everyone who is working from home has been wearing every day for the last 5 months. It’s just so lazy and pointless.

Reactions: 22
I am confused as to how anyone could think that jeans video is decent content. Most people do not need to be shown how to wear jeans and a t-shirt. And the last outfit (sweatshirt, comfy jeans, slippers) is what everyone who is working from home has been wearing every day for the last 5 months. It’s just so lazy and pointless.
Exactly! I just can’t get over how messy and lazy her content is. Just how many times is she going to wear that bodysuit which no longer fits as she keeps stretching it to oblivion.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Old thread here: Helen Anderson #3 Noah fence, can you stop picking your nose?

Previous thread recap:

THE HAIRDRESSER & THE COVID SPREADER: After her a rant about people selfishly getting their hair done and how she wasn’t bothered having hers done as she quite liked it... she got her own hair done shorty after - got more backlash for not wearing a mask, she said she was going to wear it but no one else did so she didn’t bother and then proceed to film herself in the salon putting her fingers in her mouth.

MORE MASK EXCUSES: Continued to make excuses for not wearing a face mask when she went out. And then moaned on IG about people having a go for her not aligning with their ‘personal beliefs’ about wearing a mask during a pandemic.

YET ANOTHER NEW SOFA: She “finally” purchased her “dream sofa” - a new £5k one from Loaf - she says she wanted this one for years, but this is her 3rd brand new living room sofa in a house where she’s only lived in for 4 years...

“GIVEAWAY? NO! THIS 2ND DYSON AIR WRAP IS MINE!”: Got gifted a dyson air wrap but complained that she had recently dropped her own money on one not long ago, and wouldn’t have bothered if she knew she was getting a free one. Viewers begged her to do a giveaway and even though Anderz said maybe, she then said she was giving the old one to her mum and keeping the new one for herself. She said felt weird doing a giveaway because Dyson meant for the product to be hers with the intention of only her having it.

NO MORE FAKE NAILS... NOT REALLY: 11 days after her ‘lessons in lockdown’ video where she claimed she felt more herself with natural nails and wanted to keep them - she went out and got her fake cat claw nails back as salons had only just reopened.

THOUGHT A FULL LENGTH MIRROR COULD HOLD HER BODY WEIGHT... CRACKED IT: She tried to do a sexy shoot in her garden in risqué lingerie which was far too small and had her arse in full view for her elderly neighbours. She mounted herself on a mirror on all fours and the glass cracked under her weight and cut her knee. She rolled around crying while Grace stood there staring and the dogs running all over the debris. She still used the cracked mirror for her ‘sexy’ pic but just looked so awkwardly posed. Claimed in the comments that she ‘forgot’ mirrors were made out of glass.

NEW SCHEDULE, NEW FAILURE: She posted an exciting new announcement for her YouTube schedule..... but only managed to stick with it for 19 days.

CRINGY IN BED #1: In vlog #24 she sits outside in her ‘sexy’ lingerie in and talks to Grace about the new sex toys she tried out with Phil - but doesn’t do it in a mature or direct way. She cringingly open her mouth super wide and nudge nudge, wink winks after saying she test drove it and again after saying it went down well.

“I’M NOT RACIST BUT...”: Replied to a viewer (who is black and was discussing how Helen can use her platform to support the black community), Helen said that she “isn’t racist but...” then made a bunch of excuses that Norwich doesn’t have many POC and that she forgets about her white privilege. Fails to acknowledge or educate herself about the many local black owned businesses and influencers online who she can support, instead she sticks to her bubble of white influencer friends.

GETTING NAKED WITH HER FRIEND’S BOYFRIEND (MEMORIES #1): Tattle remembers the time where Helen got drunk and started getting naked with her employee/friend Grace’s boyfriend Andy, and made him feel uncomfortable when they went out drinking alone together on Xmas eve (weekly vlog January 2020 #1)

MORE SIZE 14 LABELLED VIDEOS: Squeezes herself into a bunch of “size 14” STRETCHY jeans, and looked like she was going to burst the zips. Complains that the non stretchy ones she has aren’t very comfortable. Also accidentally showed a close up of her jeans and the size label looked like it had been cut out

HAS BEEN A SIZE 14 FOR 7 YEARS: The earliest record of Helen claiming she is a size 14 is from a 2013 tweet and says she’s a size 14 in 2015 video on Rise Above channel’s video “Body Image” (3:51 is the time stamp). Since then, she has been gaining weight, is at her heaviest yet and still claims she’s solid and strictly size 14.

• CRINGY IN BED #2: Made a IG Q&A video for Ann Summers and claims she’s been sexually awakened because she dyed her hair red (and not because she was getting paid). The title of the video was Sex Confidence and Helen started the video in her lacy lingerie but quickly became self conscious and covered herself up with a pillow. The advice to the questions were just awful dribble and pretty much every response was “just do it” with no empathy or understanding of the issues at hand. Someone asked how to broach the subject of having sex toys in the bedroom and she said “surprise them at the dinner table!” - Someone asked how to introduce lingerie and she said “surprise them!” - Someone asked how to have confidence to talk during sex and Helen unerotically said “ask them if they’re alright and if they’re having a good time”

I LOVE MY BARE FACE... BUT NOT REALLY: In her lessons from lockdown video she said loves her bare face, but has since yet to be seen with a bare face, instead she plasters herself with face full of clown make up - she wore a full face with dark lipstick to bootcamp. She wore bright lipstick underneath her mask and showed it all smudged but still didn’t want to take it off.

• SEX - “I JUST PULL OUT AND PRAY” (MEMORIES #3): Tattle remembers the video (“A Year Off The Pill”) where Helen rolls her eyes in disgust at having to use condoms and admits that she’s “naughty” and doesn’t use them, but likes to “put it in and pull it back out” - luckily Mark was more insistent about safe sex than Helen “pull out and pray” Anderson. (In another video a few months later she says that has always pictured herself becoming a single mum)

• ANOTHER “I WAS GOING TO BUY THIS PRODUCT BUT THEY ‘REACHED OUT’ AND FAVE IT TO ME FOR FREE: Claims she had loved the look of a sustainable deodorant brand for ages (a brand she saw advertised on Instagram). One day they magically ‘reached out’ to her and she got the product for free. We know from Lucy & Yak that Helen has a tendency to reach out to brands and ask for these freebies so it’s highly unlikely these brands are contacting her first.

• COMPLAINED ABOUT GOSSIP SITES: But still reads them. Tried to play the ‘victim’ and says it ‘affects her mental health’ (but still reads them), especially since she hasn’t done anything wrong to anyone (but forgets about the offence she caused with BLM, the body positivity lies and the stunts she pulls in the ongoing pandemic...)

• ISN’T DRUNK SHE’S JUST A QUIRKY* EXTROVERT: In her “What not to say to an extrovert” she complains about a comment (mentioned in last thread) where someone asked if she was drunk in her videos because she was slurring her words. She said the drunk comments “mildly pissed her off” but still had a rant on IG and now a whole ass video about the comment. Blamed her slurring words on her just being confident extroverted herself.
*side note: she hates the word quirky with a passion, but doesn’t hate enough if she has to use it as a keyword for advertisements

• ASKS IF PEOPLE WHO BLESSED WITH CONFIDENCE HAVE IT WORSE THAN PEOPLE WITH SOCIAL ANXIETY: In her “What not to say to an extrovert” video she said:

“People think that extroverted or being confident is a blessing... I know that people who have social anxiety or who are introverted or are shy - would you deem that as being worse off than someone who is confident and extroverted? Sometimes people struggle with social situations because of how they are... and you *could* agree that maybe that is worse... I dunno... that’s down to an individual... that’s subjective... I’m not gonna say either way which is better or which is worse”

And when she got backlash about trying to ask who has it worse a mental health disorder or a personality trait she claimed it wasn’t her intention to make a comparison and that it was more of a general comment, and then started deleting the negative comments about it.

“I’M MY OWN BOSS, I CAN SKIP WORK AND GO TO THE PUB” Rushed editing her prepped videos for when she is on holiday because she is so dependent on alcohol and was day drinking while editing, but then eventually gave up working after 3 hours because she is her own boss and went to the pub.

CAN’T EVEN PACK A SUITCASE BECAUSE SHE HAS ISSUES: In her “Before I leave....” vlog she packs and unpacks her suitcase for a week’s holiday at least 4 times and then has to get her mum over to help her pack. She complains that she has a complex because people keep telling her she packs too much and takes too many bags. She’s such a mess she never thought of writing a list, just bundles her whole wardrobe in - winter outfits and all.

MORE BAD PHOTOSHOPPING: Badly photoshops her body when she wore a swimming costume and ends up giving herself an obvious dent. (She has very vocal on Twitter in the past about how Facetune should go away because everyone already looks perfect)

• THE ROOMMATE AND THE CLEANER (MEMORIES #4): Tattle remembers how tit Helen treated her roommate Josie - she moved her in after Maff left because she didn’t want to be alone. Helen decorated Josie’s room how she wanted without Josie’s input, split rent and food shopping and all the cost of nick nacks like mugs 50/50 despite Josie only having a part time bar job and trying to save for travelling. Josie became a free camerawoman for Helen and had to look after Helen’s dogs and take them for walks. And had to be Helen’s makeover victim for her video content. Helen had no boundaries and would often film herself in Josie’s room when she was out and would change her bed - resulting in Helen accidentally washing Josie’s Apple AirPods . Helen constantly complains about how Josie creates so much mess and eats all the food - and in her “new dog” vlog she gets so fucked off she decides that they’re going to get a cleaner - her comment section had sympathy for Helen and annoyance at Josie. It’s suspected that Helen wanted Josie out because Helen started dating Mark and he was staying round a lot. The next video Helen puts out after is “she moved out”.

ALL THE HOLIDAYS BECAUSE IN HELEN’S WORLD THE PANDEMIC IS OVER: Helen goes on a week long holiday in the south west of England, comes home for a couple of days and then sustainable Helen flew to Scotland for another holiday where she blagged herself gifted free meals and free cakes during a hospitality crisis where the food is already heavily discounted. She said she couldn’t get onto certain tours on her travels etc because she’s only just realised that places were at reduced capacity and required pre-booking because of the pandemic. She fully lives in her own bubble and didn’t realise that the pandemic is still going on. Every outfit post she made on Instagram during her trip was a #ad post for ASOS. After she came home she threw a party with a bunch of her mates with no social distancing and all sang karaoke on one mic

Previous thread picture highlights:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Exactly! I just can’t get over how messy and lazy her content is. Just how many times is she going to wear that bodysuit which no longer fits as she keeps stretching it to oblivion.
That bodysuit is so unflattering - I’m all for wearing what you like and I’m no skinny minnie myself, but I do try to wear clothes that flatter my body shape. Content around dressing to suit your body shape (its your shape not your size that matters when it comes to dressing well) would be great for Helen’s channel. However that would involve actual research, thought and work, so it’s unlikely to happen.

Reactions: 9
The jeans IGTV. The only reason she doesn’t look like she’s packed herself into the is because they’re mom jeans! They look like she’s finally bought the correct size in skinny jeans but nope, they should be baggy. I have chunky legs and I’ve certainly done the same in the past... but I didn’t make a styling video for thousands of people where I’m proclaiming to be some kind of expert in quirky fashion. I don’t think I would ever wear jeans with a waist and lower than my knickers?

Reactions: 7
"Swipe up for the best jeans ever" *affiliate

Nah you're alright. Don't need to be told how to wear jeans by some "quirky" extrovert that only cares about getting some money out of the pockets of her viewers :)

Reactions: 12
There is nothing worse than acid wash jeans.
Aww no, I love grey acid wash jeans! In moderation 😂

I actually like her ubiquitous black bra too, though I also don't really get the waistband thing. Is she wearing leggings or Spanx under them or are the underwear really that high? 🤔

Reactions: 3
Her poor nunee must be cut in half.
It's probably numb now from all the sex toys she's used on it, because her man isn't good enough without them. Like what builders get from using tools that vibrate, think it's called hand-arm vibration syndrome.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
There is nothing worse than acid wash jeans.
I agree, but I’d rather her wear them all the time instead of the beefy knee ripped jeans, and the £107 tatty shorts which she’s ripped massive holes in. They make her look like she has a massive gunt and a permanent extra long camel toe.

A0290CC5-0A7D-4394-9F2B-A96229B1DB3F.jpeg

2201570C-32DC-47FA-93BE-2F05A0D3CCD2.jpeg

Her poor nunee must be cut in half.
Poor nunee always gets abused from too small, too tight clothing. Just found this pic from her IG. Eye watering 🤢

AE83EDA2-3533-4087-8861-74CF1A35CE61.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I agree, but I’d rather her wear them all the time instead of the beefy knee ripped jeans, and the £107 tatty shorts which she’s ripped massive holes in. They make her look like she has a massive gunt and a permanent extra long camel toe.

View attachment 222504

View attachment 222513

Poor nunee always gets abused from too small, too tight clothing. Just found this pic from her IG. Eye watering 🤢

View attachment 222507
I forgot about this terrible hair phase !!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Suffocated lady garden, and a strangled waistline. Bet she's had a bad case of the thrush on a fair few occasions, pair that with the bad wind she must get from all the beer drinking = must smell like the contents of a bin on a hot summers day when she strips for Phil.. yummy

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
"Swipe up for the best jeans ever" *affiliate

Nah you're alright. Don't need to be told how to wear jeans by some "quirky" extrovert that only cares about getting some money out of the pockets of her viewers :)
Ah so it was all just a big advert! Hence the lazy execution of it. I agree, don't need to be told you can wear various different tops with jeans. Like wtf.

Reactions: 4
I think they've worked with a few influencer types in the last week or two - I just saw Lily Melrose had done similar reels (even with the same jumping-in effect, but rather shorter/more to the point 😂) Slightly off topic but even if it's mostly fast fashion content, I do like how she captions all her stories - it makes them much more accessible for the deaf/hard of hearing or even just for second language speakers!

Reactions: 4
Or lazy fuckers like me who wanna get through the stories as quick as possible and don’t wanna sit listening to people yammer on

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.