Helen Anderson #4 Drunk, Quirky, Looks Plain Dirty. Beefy Knees, Freebies Please!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just noticed she's deleted the "We broke up" video from where she explained her and Maff had broken up (Or am I just blind and it's still there?).. maybe something to do with the divorce??

Reactions: 7
All the comments agreeing with Helen regarding the colour of names matching the dye are infuriating. Take a look at any hairdye brand and you'll see they all use weird names. Use your common bleeping sense and google a swatch.

Edit: for a self-proclaimed "hair dying expert", she's not much of an expert.
“But as a con-soooooooo-mer I expect marshmallow hair dye to make my hair sticky and smelling ridiculously sickly sweet. At the Bordeaux to at least get me tiddly. Cos I’m a consoooooooooomer”

I just noticed she's deleted the "We broke up" video from where she explained her and Maff had broken up (Or am I just blind and it's still there?).. maybe something to do with the divorce??
She deleted a bunch of old videos on YouTube with Maff in. She’s prob gonna do the same with Mark at some point if she hasn’t already. She’s deleted him pretty much entirely from her Instagram. “Amicable split” and “we’re still friends” my bottom 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
E976F801-ADA3-4CED-B5A3-83A5DD55D625.png

Christ how wide is her torso in this! is she not worried for her health?! All that excess weight around the organs 😖

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
She deserves to lose her viewers if that’s how she’s going to talk to them. Obnoxious dumb witch.

Reactions: 9
C383D907-E6C7-4B16-A176-42CC55BCC5F3.jpeg

Oh no Helen, it’s not the commenter trying to make you look stupid - you’re doing a mighty fine job of that yourself.

I think she’s feeling a wee bit foolish and knows just how ridiculous it was to put up a 7 minute video telling people her “hairdresser’s wisdom” to removing a temporary hair dye was to wash it for the exact number of washes it was supposed to last for.

A seven minute video telling people to shampoo with head and shoulders seven times. Helen’s content is as dry and as lack lusted as her thinning straw hair.

But sure, blame the comment for pointing out the obvious. Dumbass. 🤣

(What’s equally hilarious are the few comments which blow smoke up her ass and say that her she gave really useful information. Helen could tell them to wash their hair with a steaming tit and they would still tell her she was a genius 🤣)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
They were pointing out the obvious. It made you 'look' stupid because you are stupid.

You're thick. An imbecile. As dumb as a box of rocks. Ignorant. Dense. A complete and utter moron.

#gifted #blessed

Reactions: 20
View attachment 239978
Christ how wide is her torso in this! is she not worried for her health?! All that excess weight around the organs 😖
I don’t have a problem with her weight, some women suit being bigger. Admittedly she doesn’t eat anything healthy recently, she’s filling her body with crap. But she just doesn’t dress for her body shape at all. What she wears isn’t flattering.

Reactions: 10
Dunno how people still watch her when the only comments she replies to are people she wants to have a go at

Reactions: 13
They were pointing out the obvious. It made you 'look' stupid because you are stupid.

You're thick. An imbecile. As dumb as a box of rocks. Ignorant. Dense. A complete and utter moron.

#gifted #blessed
🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.