Helen Anderson #4 Drunk, Quirky, Looks Plain Dirty. Beefy Knees, Freebies Please!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She will be all over Phil's ex soon

Helen Anderson, destroyer of (not her vibe)plants and ex/current gf coveter

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
YES @TaylorSlattery @Lunamoon22 she went to Disneyland and bought the EXACT same minnie ears as his ex! How did I forget that? Can't access GG to add the photos here!

Edit: @souplessb1tch it was your post on GG! But it won't let me view the photo!
Screenshot_20200911-135653_Chrome.jpg

You may have to use your imaginations but it was of a girl with long blonde hair on Mark's shoulders in front of the Disney castle wearing the EXACT minnie ears Helen bought.
Screenshot_20200911-135246_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20200911-135249_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I’m pretty sure Helen said she was set up with Mark by a friend so it follows that they have friends in common. If she is following the new girlfriend’s Insta and copying her that is tragic on a whole new level. I reckon she was really in to Mark and was gutted when he left her.

It must be difficult being friends with her if you have a regular job - if you’re getting up at 6am and working 8 or 9 hours a day and she‘s whining that you won’t stay up late drinking, that would get old pretty quickly.
They met on Bumble and then she met her current boyfriend on hinge

She will be all over Phil's ex soon

Helen Anderson, destroyer of (not her vibe)plants and ex/current gf coveter
The loser probably doesn't have an ex

• Haha
I wish her bf would speak more in videos, Mark's personality really shone in her videos. This one seems to have no personality, if hes gonna be in them i want to know what hes like.

Reactions: 12
Mark likes a chonky lady!

On a serious note I'm glad to see him with an adult woman who can construct full sentences.

Must be so refreshing to have someone who is on his level intellectually and emotionally.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Mark likes a chonky lady!

On a serious note I'm glad to see him with an adult woman who can construct full sentences.

Must be so refreshing to have someone who is on his level intellectually and emotionally.
He does seem to have a type haha.

Even though Helen is so clearly copying his new gf, I still struggle to feel sorry for her. It's the arsey replies to comments and bullish attitude. Can't see past it even though she's clearly very insecure and sad at the moment.

mark.png

Yep, it's me, here's the picture! Now I'm imagining him attempting to carry Helen on his shoulders...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
It is so weird that she copies their exes and current girlfriends... what’s wrong with her? Doesn’t she want to be different and be liked for being herself

Reactions: 11
No sign of new girlfriend on Marks instagram page though... maybe he’s not too proud? Maybe just casually dating? Weird

Reactions: 5
It is so weird that she copies their exes and current girlfriends... what’s wrong with her? Doesn’t she want to be different and be liked for being herself
I wonder if her friends have noticed. If one of my friends was acting that way, I'd like to think I would have a quiet, kind word and see if they needed to talk it out. However, if Helen's responses to comments are anything to go by, she won't take any perceived criticism too well.

Thank you @souplessb1tch

Another side by side - Mark with his ex at Disneyland vs Helen with Mark, also at Disneyland a few months later with the exact same hair and minnie ears. Not weird at all.

Screenshot_20200911-171224_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20200911-171302_Gallery.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
Helens views on YouTube have taken a nose dive. I can say I haven’t watched her videos for a few weeks now, who needs them with @Lunamoon22 round ups 😂 she’s losing subs too.

also, why would Helen copy Marks ex if she was the one that supposedly dumped him... It’s so obvious he saw the light and got rid, so now she’s being a weirdo and copying his current gf. We all know he’s quite a catch! She’s moved onto Phil too quick, probably again to show Mark she wasn’t bothered about them breaking up... sucks to be the rebound guy! He is getting sex on tap and a free tv to play video games on though so maybe that’s why he’s sticking around... 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Helens views on YouTube have taken a nose dive. I can say I haven’t watched her videos for a few weeks now, who needs them with @Lunamoon22 round ups 😂 she’s losing subs too.

also, why would Helen copy Marks ex if she was the one that supposedly dumped him... It’s so obvious he saw the light and got rid, so now she’s being a weirdo and copying his current gf. We all know he’s quite a catch! She’s moved onto Phil too quick, probably again to show Mark she wasn’t bothered about them breaking up... sucks to be the rebound guy! He is getting sex on tap and a free tv to play video games on though so maybe that’s why he’s sticking around... 🤢
Couldn't agree more! Although I actually wonder about the whole sex thing. You know the old saying "the ones talking about it the most are doing it the least"? She's very "Jay from the Inbetweeners" and I can imagine her exaggerating it all.

Reactions: 21
All the comments agreeing with Helen regarding the colour of names matching the dye are infuriating. Take a look at any hairdye brand and you'll see they all use weird names. Use your common bleeping sense and google a swatch.

Edit: for a self-proclaimed "hair dying expert", she's not much of an expert.

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.