Helen Anderson #4 Drunk, Quirky, Looks Plain Dirty. Beefy Knees, Freebies Please!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel bad for any company that's gone bust/had to close due to CV19, but she has never shown this consideration for any local companies or small businesses in the same position, or used her privilege to support them. Deciding to leach "reach out" for gifted items instead 🙄

Screenshot_20200908-163444_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 7
It 'sparked the adventurer'

Do you mean it sparked a quest for adventure inside of me? Adventure to where, the pub? The bottom of a bottle of prosecco?

Christ she's dumb.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Bit niche, but I’m starting to only read her posts in a simple child-like way. To the point where in my head Helen is now Rita Leeds off Arrested Development. The British woman with learning difficulties. Except she doesn’t have Charlize Therons face.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Bit niche, but I’m starting to only read her posts in a simple child-like way. To the point where in my head Helen is now Rita Leeds off Arrested Development. The British woman with learning difficulties. Except she doesn’t have Charlize Therons face.
🤣🤣🤣 I flipping love Arrested Development and OMG you’re so right she is Rita!!!

It 'sparked the adventurer'

Do you mean it sparked a quest for adventure inside of me? Adventure to where, the pub? The bottom of a bottle of prosecco?

Christ she's dumb.
And she says it was the BESTEST like she was a 5 year old kid describing their favourite day 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
MISTER F 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 8
think this was gifted too hence the shout out?
I wouldn’t put it past her for another leach reach out, the custom jumpers are £59 each (maybe more for a logo/image)... and she said she got them for her group which has like, what? 6-8 members? 🤣

Reactions: 8
From skimming I gathered:

Described how to buy from ikea and how to order online from screwfix. Groundbreaking. So adult. Much wow.

Doesn’t know what’s in her boxes because she didn’t sort out much - it’s basically Phil’s garage

Cant speak when she tries to pronounce navigate

Begged viewers for free stickers for her cupboard

Didn’t know what the bins were called for the screws (spoiler, they’re called bins). Also wanted to label them but “wasn’t allowed to” because Phil loves his free garage his way.

Before:
47C067EF-9A9E-47C2-AFD9-524954410F0A.png
ADB49A40-8CAB-4854-8697-51F3F60730B7.png

After:

BD6472B2-7EFF-414B-B9F3-DA7C4CAFBB22.png
36537046-7904-49E6-831B-6B73DC953386.png
9A1FF60A-E236-4510-AB83-A1B868B3460E.png

C424C4D9-3890-491B-9A18-5BA4251CC610.png

Nothing says “look at me I’m so quirky” than putting a helmet on your head for the majority of the video.

this comment already 🤣🤣🤣🤣

AB6D478D-8514-44A2-AA2A-AB46C63EFCB8.jpeg

they’ve got to be trolling!

All I figured from that video is that she desperately needs new jeans that fit. That zip ‘bout to blow.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Her "size 14" fly is about to burst open at the gunt
She must be so uncomfortable. I've not watched her size 14 try on videos, but I always imagine that she has to do the whole jumping around/squirming thing to fit into them. Like on the old Special K adverts.

"I really enjoyed it, apart from all the effort." Classic.

I particularly liked the part where she explained to us how IKEA works. Again.

View attachment 237072

they’ve got to be trolling!

Crikey. I hope this is a joke. If that's an "adult glow up" I'm way more capable than I thought :LOL:

Speaking of "adulting", I really hate this attitude that meeting the most basic of obligations is some kind of achievement. In praise of Helen, when she first bought her house with Maff, she did a video about how to get a mortgage and went into a fair bit of detail. I'm likely renting for life, so I don't know how accurate it was, but it seemed very comprehensive and well thought out. If her audience are really so young that they've "grown up with her", she could do so many informative videos about stuff that people don't (or didn't in my day) get taught that's actually really important: council tax, tax returns as a self-employed person, renting. Alright, it sounds dull AF, but I think her old personality would have made it watchable.

edited for thoughts :)

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.