Helen Anderson #5 Tattle obsessed and can't fit in her dress, what a mess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry new here bit confused...this has probably been discussed but I thought Grace and Helen were really good friends? Then I noticed that Grace follows Mark and likes all pictures of him and his gf etc. Is Grace actually Marks friend?
Are Helen and Grace still friends? X
I thought it odd when she said she met up with her "friend Andy" (Grace's boyfriend) a couple of vlogs ago but didn't mention Grace.

Reactions: 7
Sorry new here bit confused...this has probably been discussed but I thought Grace and Helen were really good friends? Then I noticed that Grace follows Mark and likes all pictures of him and his gf etc. Is Grace actually Marks friend?
Are Helen and Grace still friends? X
Yeah they were... Helen, Grace and Andy were creepily inseparable at one point. Helen couldn't go a thing without Grace, even during lockdown Helen couldn't film because Grace wasn't around....

Im not entirely sure of their friendship status now... last we heard in her video Helen bitched about how she never saw Grace as Grace was always busy. (Grace had found work being a photographer for a hair salon, so doesn't seem to be Helen's assistant anymore...)

I don't really know how Grace suddenly became really good friends with Mark since his split with Helen, but they all seem to spend a lot of time together - she often gets him to dog sit for her.

Helen did post an unflattering picture of Andy on her story a couple weeks ago to wish him a happy birthday. But she usually does that to her 'friends'.

Reactions: 9
Yeah they were... Helen, Grace and Andy were creepily inseparable at one point. Helen couldn't go a thing without Grace, even during lockdown Helen couldn't film because Grace wasn't around....

Im not entirely sure of their friendship status now... last we heard in her video Helen bitched about how she never saw Grace as Grace was always busy. (Grace had found work being a photographer for a hair salon, so doesn't seem to be Helen's assistant anymore...)

I don't really know how Grace suddenly became really good friends with Mark since his split with Helen, but they all seem to spend a lot of time together - she often gets him to dog sit for her.

Helen did post an unflattering picture of Andy on her story a couple weeks ago to wish him a happy birthday. But she usually does that to her 'friends'.
Ah thank you.
All a bit odd. I did think it was weird she never mentions Grace anymore and they were definitely inseparable. It annoys me when influencers get clingy with someone because you go to watch them not their mate...and you just know it's never going to last!

Those pictures are odd...she's usually more creative than that. Just looks like she's desperate to keep her head above the water

Reactions: 4
For Grace’s sake I hope Helen leaves her be
Helen neeeeeeeds people. She'll soon hire another "assistant" to obsess over, encroach on their boundaries, and to inflate her own ego - Just like when she made Josie her assistant, just like when she made Grace her assistant.

The sad thing is, these people just disappear after a while because they don't need Helen like she needs them. I imagine because she's such an overbearing person people just outgrow her after a while.

We only see her other "friends" when there's a party and alcohol to be had, but really those friends only enable her unhealthy drinking habits by telling her that she doesn't have a problem and inflate her ego by telling her that her parties are soooooo rock n roll 🤘🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I stopped watching Helen for a while, I think as she was with the one after Maff, and I've no idea who Grace is 🤣 how bloody long ago was this?

Reactions: 3
I stopped watching Helen for a while, I think as she was with the one after Maff, and I've no idea who Grace is 🤣 how bloody long ago was this?
Almost a year ago. Grace was a fan of Helen's, and somehow they got talking and Helen convinced Grace to move from Kent to Norwich - around the same time Mark broke up with Helen, and Grace became Helen's assistant, she would film for her and Helen started getting complaints from views about the camera shaking and different style of her videos, accusing her of playing up to the camera as there was now Grace filming it she had a rant about the criticisms on twitter:

combine_images (2).jpg

Grace and her boyfriend became Helen's obsession, they went everywhere with her - she even took them to the salon to sit around while she got her hair done. Helen then made them spend their first Christmas in Norwich with her and her mum, it was all very weird... But not as weird as what happened Xmas Eve when Helen and Grace's boyfriend went out drinking together and Helen got so drunk that she started taking her clothes off in front of him... Andy had to ring Grace and come and get Helen as she was crossing the line. (Link to vid and old thread chat about it: here). Grace and Andy were dumped as soon as Helen got with Fil.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Beef knees, chicken breast foot, sausage fingers and a battered liver... she's a bleeping mixed grill.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
Almost a year ago. Grace was a fan of Helen's, and somehow they got talking and Helen convinced Grace to move from Kent to Norwich - around the same time Mark broke up with Helen, and Grace became Helen's assistant, she would film for her and Helen started getting complaints from views about the camera shaking and different style of her videos, accusing her of playing up to the camera as there was now Grace filming it she had a rant about the criticisms on twitter:

View attachment 258433

Grace and her boyfriend became Helen's obsession, they went everywhere with her - she even took them to the salon to sit around while she got her hair done. Helen then made them spend their first Christmas in Norwich with her and her mum, it was all very weird... But not as weird as what happened Xmas Eve when Helen and Grace's boyfriend went out drinking together and Helen got so drunk that she started taking her clothes off in front of him... Andy had to ring Grace and come and get Helen as she was crossing the line. (Link to vid and old thread chat about it: here). Grace and Andy were dumped as soon as Helen got with Fil.
You are the real MVP

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Beef knees, chicken breast foot, sausage fingers and a battered liver... she's a bleeping mixed grill.
Next thread title!!!!

View attachment 258433

"this aint me having a moan"

*Continues to moan about her viewers*

• Heart
Reactions: 21

View attachment 258433

Lunamoon22 always comes thru !! 🙏🏼
Can someone explain what acc happened with josie (I remember a bit of the recap but not extensively??) someone mentioned it above but I can acc quote them bc my phone is rubbbbish!

Reactions: 4
Can someone explain what acc happened with josie (I remember a bit of the recap but not extensively??) someone mentioned it above but I can acc quote them bc my phone is rubbbbish!
From what I remember, Josie moved in with Helen after her husband left. They started some sort of music project but never got further than doing a professional photoshoot. As soon as Mark arrived on the scene Josie suddenly had to move out because (according to Helen) Josie was producing too much of a mess in the house and Josie could not afford to pay for a housekeeper and half of the household's groceries. And oh, what do you know, Mark moved in on the exact same day Josie moved out. Since then, Josie has moved on, has a boyfriend and plays with a different band (Hex Friends) which is pretty good and involves some members of Box of Light but not Helen.

Reactions: 11
♥

From what I remember, Josie moved in with Helen after her husband left. They started some sort of music project but never got further than doing a professional photoshoot. As soon as Mark arrived on the scene Josie suddenly had to move out because (according to Helen) Josie was producing too much of a mess in the house and Josie could not afford to pay for a housekeeper and half of the household's groceries. And oh, what do you know, Mark moved in on the exact same day Josie moved out. Since then, Josie has moved on, has a boyfriend and plays with a different band (Hex Friends) which is pretty good and involves some members of Box of Light but not Helen.
Yup and when Josie moved in, Helen made her be her assistant - Josie would have to film and take photos, walk Helen's dogs for her and look after them when she went away. Helen had zero respect for Josie's boundaries, she decorated Josie's room to how Helen wanted it - she would constantly film in there when Josie was at work etc. She would make Josie go food shopping with her like they were a couple and she would fill her basket with useless crap like matching mugs and would make Josie pay for half the food shop.

She would constantly witch about Josie in her vlogs saying that she ate all the food and was super messy. Breaking point was Helen demanding that they both pay for a cleaner. The next video Helen announced that Josie had moved out, but I wonder if she deliberately pushed her out to move Mark in, he was practically living there towards the end.

Reactions: 12
♥

Yup and when Josie moved in, Helen made her be her assistant - Josie would have to film and take photos, walk Helen's dogs for her and look after them when she went away. Helen had zero respect for Josie's boundaries, she decorated Josie's room to how Helen wanted it - she would constantly film in there when Josie was at work etc. She would make Josie go food shopping with her like they were a couple and she would fill her basket with useless crap like matching mugs and would make Josie pay for half the food shop.

She would constantly witch about Josie in her vlogs saying that she ate all the food and was super messy. Breaking point was Helen demanding that they both pay for a cleaner. The next video Helen announced that Josie had moved out, but I wonder if she deliberately pushed her out to move Mark in, he was practically living there towards the end.
Oh yeah we was pretty much living free of charge

Reactions: 5
Okay Helen, post a go fund me for your friend’s dog but where’s your donation? If she can drop 4k on a sofa she can donate a lovely amount to help her friends. But nope, looking at the donations there’s nothing there. If it were me in her situation (more money than sense) you bet that I’d drop £500+ to actually HELP someone in need and put money into something really lovely and helpful. S O much more rewarding giving a lovely little dog his life back rather than any of the utter shite she throws money at.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.