Helen Anderson #4 Drunk, Quirky, Looks Plain Dirty. Beefy Knees, Freebies Please!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok, HOW do you do these summaries so quickly and accurately?
Haha! I always play her YouTube videos at 1.75x speed 🤣🤣

TBH I thought it was gonna be very quick little summary, but she just went onnnn and onnnn about upload anxiety and cancel culture - I almost gave up half way through!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Haha! I always play her YouTube videos at 1.75x speed 🤣🤣

TBH I thought it was gonna be very quick little summary, but she just went onnnn and onnnn about upload anxiety and cancel culture - I almost gave up half way through!
You're a trooper for not only giving me such a good laugh reading through your summaries but also for saving me from having to watch Helen. Talk about taking one for the team.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Re: her “upload anxiety” (cos it pissed me off slightly) - this isn’t a new thing because of people becoming “woke” in 2020. She’s always been called out when she’s in the wrong and being entitled.

For example: In 2018 she had a rant on Twitter and a cry in her video she got backlash for her camera rant in a vlog (she ended up deleting the vlog but GG had a brief summary...)

B8F251B9-D52A-49CA-B5A6-00FB25949E72.jpeg

71BDDC7E-F6A2-4AB8-86AE-0BDF3FCBF86E.jpeg
260A4BA8-80FC-417B-9833-5F82C6139A5E.jpeg

The video of her crying in 2018 is pretty much word for word what she said on her video today (also I had to laugh at the talking while sobbing then suddenly she’s not crying or upset and is talking normal)

I feel like the issues people have with her more recently with the mask / hygiene bullshit and the insensitive social anxiety comments bullshit are very valid reasons to be “called out” for, but instead of just owning up to those errors and addressing them she blames it on cancel culture and people being upset over nothing... and puts out a video like this one to get herself sympathy.... but then says if she’s wrong about something then people should call her out for her dumb tit.... I dunno. It’s weird. She’s weird.

I do think if she’s taking these things so hard as she claims then she needs to step away from the internet and have a proper break. But I don’t think she ever will, she can’t keep away from the sweet nectar of the #ad paycheck

Last edited:
That was an excellent summary Luna, especially on the continuing mask debacle. duck me she's a moron.

Also....she had a bottle of prosecco to celebrate getting to her hotel and a bottle of prosecco to celebrate...coming home?

Girl needs to post a reel of her jumping into a 12 step programme not some boots!

I'm sorry but I'm not a troll. And posting your clear problems with alcohol doesn't make me a troll. It just means I have eyeballs and I know the justifications alcoholics make. Get. Some. Help.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Girl needs to post a reel of her jumping into a 12 step programme not some boots!

Hahahaha I just caved and watched it and she says - and I double-checked - that the carbon MONOXIDE that she breathes out is making her dizzy when she wears her mask. She's so thick it's unreal.
Screenshot_20200828-080405_YouTube.jpg

At 14:20

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Why has she literally NEVER done anything wrong? It’s always someone else’s problem never get actual actions. I want to write a massive post but I’m drained after watching that new video.

Reactions: 13
Re: her “upload anxiety” (cos it pissed me off slightly) - this isn’t a new thing because of people becoming “woke” in 2020. She’s always been called out when she’s in the wrong and being entitled.

For example: In 2018 she had a rant on Twitter and a cry in her video she got backlash for her camera rant in a vlog (she ended up deleting the vlog but GG had a brief summary...)

View attachment 225345

View attachment 225343View attachment 225344

The video of her crying in 2018 is pretty much word for word what she said on her video today (also I had to laugh at the talking while sobbing then suddenly she’s not crying or upset and is talking normal)

I feel like the issues people have with her more recently with the mask / hygiene bullshit and the insensitive social anxiety comments bullshit are very valid reasons to be “called out” for, but instead of just owning up to those errors and addressing them she blames it on cancel culture and people being upset over nothing... and puts out a video like this one to get herself sympathy.... but then says if she’s wrong about something then people should call her out for her dumb tit.... I dunno. It’s weird. She’s weird.

I do think if she’s taking these things so hard as she claims then she needs to step away from the internet and have a proper break. But I don’t think she ever will, she can’t keep away from the sweet nectar of the #ad paycheck

I agree. If its really bothering her, get off the internet. Sorry but, surely she knows that the internet is different to real life. People are more likely to share their own opinions an maybe even get a bit mean in the comments. If she can't hack it, don't do it. But you're right. That sweet sweet ad paycheck pays for all of her stupid ikea hauls worth thousands

Reactions: 11
I don't know how doctors and nurses deal with all that constant carbon monoxide day in day out....... 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I don't know how doctors and nurses deal with all that constant carbon monoxide day in day out....... 😂
Yup, surprised I'm still alive with all the carbon monoxide I've been breathing, 13hr a day, 4 days a week for 6 months 😂 I'm a medical miracle.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh poor Helen “I *think* I’m an Ambassador for ASOS” Anderson...she seriously thought that we all breathe carbon monoxide. Put the drink and drugs down, girl, it’s rotting your brain.

Jesus, this comment on her video. What a moron...

23B238D0-7F0E-4A0D-9F5E-738D08BABB95.jpeg

My fav comment:

D4D0B8C3-4855-478D-9EC9-44317F88E688.jpeg

🤣🤣🤣

this one is speaking sense:

18D3DFC4-6E51-4AD6-A598-A12B64036706.jpeg

🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻

And lastly.... OH NO! SOMEONE IS CALLING HER OUT FOR SOMETHING SHE SAID WRONG! CANCEL CULTURE! 🤣

0AC0D01C-7C69-41E1-9E06-75A66923692F.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Oh poor Helen “I *think* I’m an Ambassador for ASOS” Anderson...she seriously thought that we all breathe carbon monoxide. Put the drink and drugs down, girl, it’s rotting your brain.

Jesus, this comment on her video. What a moron...

View attachment 225618

My fav comment:

View attachment 225623

🤣🤣🤣

this one is speaking sense:

View attachment 225624
🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻

And lastly.... OH NO! SOMEONE IS CALLING HER OUT FOR SOMETHING SHE SAID WRONG! CANCEL CULTURE! 🤣

View attachment 225625
Why can't she realise the reason she gets these comments is because she constantly says things out of line? 😂

"CaKe mAdE oUt oF RaInbOwS aNd SmiLeS aNyOne hehehehehehe" - grow the duck up! How dare she use the good name Luna.
Screenshot_20200828-112129_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I am exempt from wearing a mask due to a medical.condition, and yet I still wear one. Does it make my uncomfortable? Yes it does. But i will wear one for as long as i possibly can when out because id rather be uncomfortable for an hour than risk mine or anyone else's health.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Why is Helen now saying she gets angry when people don't wear masks when she didn't for a long time??

“People say well don’t put yourself online if you can’t deal with that side of things” well she feels it’s only gotten a lot more intense and worse in recent days/times (which is a lie, she’s always complained when people complained or gave her any kind of criticism and said many times that she’s never been able to take it well)
I don't think IT has got worse in recent times, I think SHE has got worse. If she hadn't evolved into who she is in recent times, she wouldn't be getting half the criticism she does in recent times. Her first thread on here lasted years because there wasn't all that much to say. Now we're flying through threads!

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
She should not be allowed to 'influence' people if she doesn't even know KS3 science!

Reactions: 8
I don't think IT has got worse in recent times, I think SHE has got worse. If she hadn't evolved into who she is in recent times, she wouldn't be getting half the criticism she does in recent times. Her first thread on here lasted years because there wasn't all that much to say. Now we're flying through threads!
Very true.

She should just stop these crappy sit down and talk videos - I don’t think a single one of her chatty videos was actually inspiring, motivating, informative or remotely educational. It’s just her uneducated brain vomiting whatever she’s got a bee in her bonnet about - without any actual planning, thought or fact checking - and then she’ll cry and whine about cancel culture when multiple people comment about something she’s completely in the wrong about.

She’s definitely not a ‘natural’ speaker like some other YouTubers. She struggles with making a point, she drifts off into not making any sense, can’t pronounce words and will describe things very child like (like describing air flow as ‘bloweyness’) And she wants us to believe she’s a TEACHER in her ‘spare time‘?

She should stick to her slow mo visuals of crap with her old bands music playing in the background. Mind numbing still, yes, but at least she’s not spreading misinformation.

I think for me, seeing people agree with her over the extrovert video was just eye opening and shocking on how many people take her word as gospel, she even admitted in the comments that she never knew that you could be confident without being an extrovert - if she doesn’t know the definitions or the personality traits that she’s talking about then WHY is she even attempting to talk about it? Oh right, because someone asked if she was drunk in a video and got super offended about it.

These sit down videos are just internet guff and easy fillers for her to do as she needs a video out at a certain time because she’s got management and brand deals to bag.

Also - saying she’s an “ambassador” for ASOS and doesn’t give a tit what anyone thinks on a video where’s she’s whining about what people think is hilarious. I bet Lucy and Yak are sooo happy they’ve ‘supported’ a fast fashion junkie who’s dream is to sell fast fashion to her audience, after claiming to try and be more sustainable and buy from more eco friendly brands.

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
Again for reasons I can’t rathom, I have watched her video. My main takeaway is is that she’s a Grade A whiner and she’s thick as a brick. She’s so inarticulate and the contstant ‘rock horns‘ and ‘peace’ finger gestures make me cringe. Also the video was really badly edited, it was jumping about constantly.

If her upload anxiety is a severe as she’s making out then she’s definitely in the wrong job and she’s proving her whole ‘I don’t care what anyone thinks’ ethos is just fake. She wants to try working in an office - I’m an Office Manager and my days are filled with people moaning and bitching and telling me how I do my job Is wrong (usually because it doesn’t fit their agenda) :rolleyes:. She’d last 5 minutes in the real world.

And as for telling anyone who won‘t wear a mask they need to check themselve she can get.to.duck. Not because she isn’t correct, but because she is the last person to preach at anyone given her previous attitude to it.

I kinda hate myself for giving her the view :LOL:.

I often wonder how Helen has a degree as her intellect seems to be similar to that of the common shrew

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.