Helen Anderson #4 Drunk, Quirky, Looks Plain Dirty. Beefy Knees, Freebies Please!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone remind me if we're still in the middle of a pandemic? 🤯 And explain to me why I've been staying home and only leaving the house for necessities? Last time I went away for any amount of time was beginning of March for my bfs birthday. Its my birthday next month and we've made the decision to not do anything we had planned and just stay home.

I mean, judging by the way Helens living, the pandemics over right? She went to London yesterday, no pics of her (or anyone in the background of her pics) in a mask. And is going to Snowdonia soon? she only just got back from Scotland???
I can't believe how irresponsible thet (influencers) are being.

I just can't.

Reactions: 7
Who’s ready for today’s extreme sport? ....canoeing! 🛶🤘🏻

Yes Quirkerz gets on a boat - and it’s not even anyone’s birthday! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Wasn’t this tit marketed as extreme sports? Sounds like the week you get in year 6 where you go away to some place nice and do... basically all of these activities.
EXTREME SPORTS or a school trip...?

• Haha
Reactions: 32
B5E9727A-F10E-4046-B7CC-216D649AB409.jpeg

I see you pinching in that side fat to look smaller Helen 🤣

71DE84FB-2511-4571-844C-98729043B0F3.jpeg

This is ridiculous from a “body positive” influencer 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The fact the presenters keep posting the countdown till they are back home speaks volumes 🤣

What happened to their excitement over this new sports format? I bet they would rather watch that 5 hours of tennis than watch a bunch of influencers waddling around with their face glued to their phones, in the middle of zip world, thinking that they’re tit hot 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The fact the presenters keep posting the countdown till they are back home speaks volumes 🤣

What happened to their excitement over this new sports format? I bet they would rather watch that 5 hours of tennis than watch a bunch of influencers waddling around with their face glued to their phones, in the middle of zip world, thinking that they’re tit hot 🤣

View attachment 244217
This whole thing seems so bizarre, it reeks of it being a scam, except there are actual videos. But the promotion is shite, Influencers posting little to nothing in promotion, presenters willingly showing they don’t want to be there, no real explanation of WHAT THE HECK THESE GAMES ARE

I’m just... confused. What’s the point of all this?

Reactions: 22
I've been digging around and they seem to have gotten the money to fund this from some venture capitalists. Managed to raise at least 2 million but that's not a crazy budget tbh.

My main question is, why not broadcast this live somewhere? Surely that's the point of any sport, 'extreme' or otherwise.....that it's live? Why not partner with a streaming service to broadcast it live and have the competitors shout about it on their socials weeks before it starts to get anticipation going.

Or if not live, why not make it a Bear Grylls style EXTREME sports challenge and deprive them of social media during it? And again broadcast it on a real channel or streaming service?

Honestly seems like some rich arseholes thought they would have a go at making telly. At least the Jamie Genevieve doc was real and on BBC Three.

Reactions: 17
This whole thing seems so bizarre, it reeks of it being a scam, except there are actual videos. But the promotion is shite, Influencers posting little to nothing in promotion, presenters willingly showing they don’t want to be there, no real explanation of WHAT THE HECK THESE GAMES ARE

I’m just... confused. What’s the point of all this?
It is so weird. The promos were hyping it as some new way to view sports which has never been done before... but they stick on a go pro and travel to zip world 🤣

It does seem like a scam - I think it’s just one of those kinds of events for the creator to put on his cv and in his portfolio before he heads off to scam more investors into funding something else which is ‘new and exciting’...

Reactions: 8
lol at her hairline
Omg the light be bouncing off that noggin 🤣 witch be balding!

Ugh this clip... she’s not even near the camera and you can hear her foghorn voice, if they were on snow covered mountains she’d have triggered an avalanche... “waaaaaaoooooooooow!!!”

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Omg the light be bouncing off that noggin 🤣 witch be balding!

Ugh this clip... she’s not even near the camera and you can hear her foghorn voice, if they were on snow covered mountains she’d have triggered an avalanche... “waaaaaaoooooooooow!!!”

View attachment 244468
I was watching some of her stories from this trip the other day and people are straight up ignoring her as usual. It's cringe af. Is she delusional or something?

Also the fat roll pinching.. Is that honestly meant to trick the eye? Creasing. Also is she shoving the other girl out of the way or is she just so much bigger than her that it just looks that way? She's making me fat phobic I swear! I wouldn't give a tit about her size if she wasn't such a disingenuous attentionwhore.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.