Helen Anderson #4 Drunk, Quirky, Looks Plain Dirty. Beefy Knees, Freebies Please!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
432EE1EA-AFBD-445F-87A1-A00A6326692B.png
As of the time in my screenshot there are 7 story slides of her chatting, pointing her phone camera at products she’s likely trying to push for some sort of brand deal. Yet no captions for HoH viewers or even people who just don’t want to listen but may be interested in the product!? Like is it really so difficult to caption your stories as an influencer. It’s so lazy. I follow youtubers with no more than 2k followers who caption every single nonsense story, from talking about what coffee they bought to important issues like BLM. Idk maybe I’m just salty having hearing loss myself. Maybe I’m being saved an annoying spheel about a crappy product lol

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I can't beieve she has spent all that time complaining and calling put the company for something she did to her own hair. ALL hair dyes tell you to do a strand test, she could have looked up the colour to see if other people had tried it, things people generally check before whacking an unknown dye on 🙄.

If you wanted to be a red head then use the Copper Gold colour, duh.

Reactions: 28
Whyyyyy did she think that putting ROSE BRUNETTE on her hair would make it go a deeper copper? She had the bleeping COPPER GOLD right there! Never heard of a patch test or swatch test Helen? Absolute moron 🤣

And now she’s crying to the company who sent her these freebies to fix it. It’s not the products fault - rose is a pink purple colour you dipshit, the clue is the colour of the packaging.

“should I have stopped applying the colour as soon as I saw it was purple... maybe I should have.” 🤣🤣🤣

Now she has a ginger purple smoosh and has been sulking all afternoon and evening about it (instead of fixing it, but that requires effort)

her friends says it looks fine.....

CB7E7A45-2F4B-4380-A4DB-986C1E82D027.png

...her friends are lying to her 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She's been tagged on Josh Woods post about the colour saying her hair is a deep rose colour and that there was no mix up in the tube! Katie Jane Hughes showed the colours on her hair, clear to see there was no mix up! Want coppery red, USE THE COPPER TUBE HELEN! It's riled me up good and proper this!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
As of the time in my screenshot there are 7 story slides of her chatting, pointing her phone camera at products she’s likely trying to push for some sort of brand deal. Yet no captions for HoH viewers or even people who just don’t want to listen but may be interested in the product!? Like is it really so difficult to caption your stories as an influencer. It’s so lazy. I follow youtubers with no more than 2k followers who caption every single nonsense story, from talking about what coffee they bought to important issues like BLM. Idk maybe I’m just salty having hearing loss myself. Maybe I’m being saved an annoying spheel about a crappy product lol
Totally agree with this, there’s really no excuse to not to subtitle in this day and age. It does come down to pure laziness though, you’re right.

If smaller channels can subtitle their videos and even translate in multiple languages then Helen can too. It’s really not that difficult, but (sorry to say) she just doesn’t give a tit about her hard of hearing audience 😬

Reactions: 7
ALL hair dyes tell you to do a strand test, she could have looked up the colour to see if other people had tried it, things people generally check before whacking an unknown dye on 🙄
👏 PRECISELY 👏
And what’s more, is I find it really mind wrecking when people travel so far out of their way (i.e Norwich to London) to spend a lot of money (rightfully so on expensive products and skilled hairdressers) to have a very specific hair outcome but will still risk using at home colour !??? You aren’t a stranger to how colour works Helen!! You started YouTube with hair colouring videos! Why spend £££ possibly ££££ on hair processes to then put a £19 colour product on it at home !? I have an inkling she was hoping it would be a little cute fun put on & wash out in a week item so she could stick it in her monthly faves. Ugh my god 🙄🙄

If smaller channels can subtitle their videos and even translate in multiple languages then Helen can too. It’s really not that difficult, but (sorry to say) she just doesn’t give a tit about her hard of hearing audience 😬
I believe these YouTubers I follow aren’t even doing it manually! It’s an automated dictation caption app which you can review and amend before you post! Takes probably about a minute!

Reactions: 14
👏 PRECISELY 👏
And what’s more, is I find it really mind wrecking when people travel so far out of their way (i.e Norwich to London) to spend a lot of money (rightfully so on expensive products and skilled hairdressers) to have a very specific hair outcome but will still risk using at home colour !??? You aren’t a stranger to how colour works Helen!! You started YouTube with hair colouring videos! Why spend £££ possibly ££££ on hair processes to then put a £19 colour product on it at home !? I have an inkling she was hoping it would be a little cute fun put on & wash out in a week item so she could stick it in her monthly faves. Ugh my god 🙄🙄

I believe these YouTubers I follow aren’t even doing it manually! It’s an automated dictation caption app which you can review and amend before you post! Takes probably about a minute!
She probably doesn’t have that but knowledge she did have. I’m the same I spent years doing my hair and now I’ve stopped for the last couple years I wouldn’t dare do it myself for this exact reason.
I agree with what you’ve wrote, she’ll have thought she could master a cute new look and it backfired.

Reactions: 6
She said the hair dye has knocked her self-confidence. If I was knocking around looking like this, purple hair would be the least of my worries.
Screenshot_20200826-225955_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She's been tagged on Josh Woods post about the colour saying her hair is a deep rose colour and that there was no mix up in the tube! Katie Jane Hughes showed the colours on her hair, clear to see there was no mix up! Want coppery red, USE THE COPPER TUBE HELEN! It's riled me up good and proper this!
I’m actually cackling over the stupidity 🤣 especially after looking at that post - guess which one is COPPER GOLD and which one is ROSE BRUNETTE.

67561859-72D3-45DC-8398-3AC7D0B94D7A.jpeg
1957DF11-BFC4-4B51-9902-B251D597F702.jpeg

She thinks she is soooo smart that she must have got a dud package with the wrong colour so demands them to fix it gtf outta here Helen.

I hope that colour clings for dear life in that awful over processed matted mess she calls hair 🤣🤣🤣

12B0A922-9A4F-4BD7-BC01-6135DD1872FC.png

Anyone remember the big ole rant she had about people who kept saying she looked better with purple hair and that she should go back to it (during her dull brunette phase)? I bet she’s going to be inundated with people saying they miss her with purple hair - she’s gonna looooove that 🤣🤣🤣

(disclaimer: I actually like the light purple hair version of Helen)

Last edited:
If changing her hair colour can knock her self confidence to the degree she’s moaned on embarrassingly on her stories maybe She just like I don’t know shouldn’t touch her own bleeping hair. Weird she used to have it purple. 🙄 Also spending a bit of cash on it and needing to travel as far as she does you’d think she’d leave to the professionals

I’m actually cackling over the stupidity 🤣 especially after looking at that post - guess which one is COPPER GOLD and which one is ROSE BRUNETTE.

View attachment 224285View attachment 224286

She thinks she is soooo smart that she must have got a dud package with the wrong colour so demands them to fix it gtf outta here Helen.

I hope that colour clings for dear life in that awful over processed matted mess she calls hair 🤣🤣🤣

View attachment 224290
The fact that she’s demanded they fix it 🤣 literally in front of her the shades. If she’s foolish enough to test the colour afterwards well that says it all.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
something I've noticed is that overweight/obese women are often obsessed with their hair, makeup, and clothing...I feel it gives them something to focus on that isn't their weight, because that is too difficult and too painful to think about

(but also the purple hair might be triggering because of where she was in life when she had purple hair)

Reactions: 13
She’s such an entitled piece of tit! Tagging them telling them to sort it out. Jog on princess.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
something I've noticed is that overweight/obese women are often obsessed with their hair, makeup, and clothing...I feel it gives them something to focus on that isn't their weight, because that is too difficult and too painful to think about

(but also the purple hair might be triggering because of where she was in life when she had purple hair)
I thought that about the colour triggering her, she looked mightily pissed off considering it washes out...

I'm overweight and I do somewhat agree with what you're saying. I go round in circles being obsessed with either my hair or makeup, arts & crafts. For me its about making myself feel good as I have health issues and had many surgeries which has led to weight gain, but that's by the by. I'm sure I could lose some weight, if I got as obsessed with food as I do other things. I barely eat though, oat milk is my weakness! Damn you Oatly for being so delicious!

She says to her Rose implies its gonna be red and Berry implies its gonna be purple? Sorry but it doesn't to me. Rose is a pinky purple and berry is red. But even if you do make the mistake she does, you still check before you shove it all on.

Moral is the story is DON'T COLOUR YOUR HAIR WHEN HIGH! She doesn't look the full ticket in those videos.

Anyway didn't she always go on about being the alt girl with the quirky purple hair? I used to love her purple hair.

What is she wanting from this? Compensation? Lots of freebies?

Knocked her confidence wtf? She started off doing hair colouring. This is a woman who KNOWS about hair colouring.

I don't understand, it doesn't make sense, the fuss she's made about a wash-in wash-out colour.

DON'T COLOUR YOUR HAIR WHEN HIGH!!

Don’t do drugs, kids.

View attachment 223996
And this is the woman Anne Summers chose to push their products????

Reactions: 10
She got her hair done free after lockdown, she will get it fixed for free again. She’s an absolute moron, actually want to unfollow her now! How entitled do you need to be. Admit you did wrong, you didn’t use your common sense, instead of blaming the brand!

Reactions: 13
The fact that she’s demanded they fix it 🤣 literally in front of her the shades. If she’s foolish enough to test the colour afterwards well that says it all.
She’s such an entitled piece of tit! Tagging them telling them to sort it out. Jog on princess.
Yup and in the meantime she speed dialled Tom, her London hairdresser, to fix it and he’s sending her some free products to remove the colour and told her to scrub with head and shoulders 🙄

Reactions: 8
I really hope Josh Wood completely ignore her. She’s really not relevant enough to affect their business and it‘s completely her own fault, they shouldn’t rush to make her feel better :cautious:. Poor Phil too, having to listen to her whine and sulk about her hair for days. I wonder how much longer he’s going to last?! She must be such hard work to live with.

I‘m actually starting to feel a bit sorry for her and a bit guilty for hate watching her. She’s clearly got some issues and it feels like she’s starting to spiral. She comes across as someone with no real focus or passions or life goals. Like a lot of influencers she seems to look down on ‘boring’ real jobs but they do provide people with focus, routine, security and something to strive for. Having to keep a job to pay the mortgage and bills teaches us valuable life lessons and responsibility. To me it seems like Helen doesn’t really enjoy YouTube etc anymore but has no clue how to make a living any other way and is lacking the life skills and discipline required to hold down a real job.

Also her nails really annoy me. She has these stubby fat hands anyway, then these awful claws on them that she jabs at and taps on everything and then she even uses them to pick her ears. They make me feel a bit sick. And they're terribly done.
Screenshot_20200827-073429_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20200827-073829_Chrome.jpg
They remind me of the polish mountain that Simply Nailogical did. They're terrible.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Helen has been on 596k subs for what seems like years. Why do Gleam want to be her management? She’s spiralling out of control, what are they doing to help her and manage her? Shouldn’t they be steering her in the right direction? It seems that since she’s been with Gleam she’s just given up!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.