Helen Anderson #4 Drunk, Quirky, Looks Plain Dirty. Beefy Knees, Freebies Please!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She on a boat. Who’s birthday is it? ....oh wait... it’s a Sky event. And another trip away this time to Osea Island

Aw look at all these influencers sitting around on their phones waiting for their din dins and wine 🤣

DCACA77C-0118-420C-B744-BE0C193703BA.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
She on a boat. Who’s birthday is it? ....oh wait... it’s a Sky event. And another trip away this time to Osea Island

Aw look at all these influencers sitting around on their phones waiting for their din dins and wine 🤣

View attachment 232009
That is bloody depressing! But I suppose it’s what sky want!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That is bloody depressing! But I suppose it’s what sky want!
I know right 🤣 in Ama’s next story you can hear Helen saying about the food loudly “so do we just dig in....or nooot?” Ama just ignores her and sips her champs. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
That picture reminds me of the scene in Edward Scissorhands when everyone is mowing their lawn at the same time.

If this is where the planet is headed maybe a pandemic should wipe us all out. Christ. Have people not had enough of this yet?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
92A89478-A358-4912-998F-53DCD211381E.jpeg

Whist others are doing photos with cars and other pretty scenery... Helen decides to get into a pool fully clothed for an impromptu photo shoot.

7A5E46ED-FEE8-4978-8A87-0B99D6F29057.jpeg

Nothing says “look at me” more than Helen soaked and squelching her trotters on the hotel carpets...

936463BB-5E72-4210-AF50-36A998BEE8FF.jpeg

She’s well quirky!

(I dunno if it’s cos of the hair... but if she had her clown lipstick on she’s be Old Greg 🤣 edit: after watching this old clip she is Old Greg: “do you love me? What about the boat times? Want some Bailey’s?” 🤣)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
View attachment 232179

Whist others are doing photos with cars and other pretty scenery... Helen decides to get into a pool fully clothed for an impromptu photo shoot.

View attachment 232161

Nothing says “look at me” more than Helen soaked and squelching her trotters on the hotel carpets...

View attachment 232173

She’s well quirky!

(I dunno if it’s cos of the hair... but if she had her clown lipstick on she’s be Old Greg 🤣 edit: after watching this old clip she is Old Greg: “do you love me? What about the boat times? Want some Bailey’s?” 🤣)
Ffs Luna, "squelching her trotters" killed me

Also, those influencers on their phones is like something from Black Mirror. What a strange and hollow existence

• Haha
Reactions: 15
:(
I have a vague memory of her getting herself a PS4 when Maff left... I think she wanted to play Skyrim or something?
Yeah, i doubt maff left anything of any value that he could carry when he sailed out. Took the little dog but left the dachshund to endure helen solo.

Reactions: 4
View attachment 232179

View attachment 232161

View attachment 232173

She’s well quirky!

‘HERES MY MANGINAAAAA’
Could properly be Helen in those Ann summers adverts

• Haha
Reactions: 12
View attachment 232672

Helen "expressed her interest" and then an excuse @Lunamoon22
As if the molluscs give a flying duck about veganism or sustainability. They're the type to have an "against animal testing" frame on their profile picture whilst constantly scoffing McDonald's. Those jackets are hideous, too and to me they're the answer to a question that was never asked. I don't think anyone has ever said "I want a creased leather jacket with a hideous design on it, but not real leather, or PU, it must be sustainable, but it must look like tit".

• Haha
Reactions: 23
As if the molluscs give a flying duck about veganism or sustainability. They're the type to have an "against animal testing" frame on their profile picture whilst constantly scoffing McDonald's. Those jackets are hideous, too and to me they're the answer to a question that was never asked. I don't think anyone has ever said "I want a creased leather jacket with a hideous design on it, but not real leather, or PU, it must be sustainable, but it must look like tit".
It doesn't make sense. Lump coffee just want to work with her because she has a large following. They aren't staying true to their brand values by doing this. Very contradictory

Reactions: 16
It doesn't make sense. Lump coffee just want to work with her because she has a large following. They aren't staying true to their brand values by doing this. Very contradictory
Ha, the fact you got the same copy and paste reply as me is hilarious. I wonder how many other people got the same.

I replied saying about the fact she decided to work with Helen for her follower numbers and not her ethics speaks volumes and she replied:

I hope you understand I didn’t reach out to Helen solely for her follower count. The complete intention was to reach an audience that may have never been interested in sustainable fashion. I think as a vegan community it’s important to show others outside of the community what we have to offer in order to make sustainability important to everyone.
Liza Minelli lies. She’s an idiot to think that the majority of Helen’s molluscs would give a duck about whether her fashion is sustainable or not. The only thing that they will comment on is “omg 90s flames! So cool.... you look fierce my queen! ...wait its £400?! Oh, sad face.”

Firstly if you’re going to do sustainable fashion at least make it some what bleeping affordable so people actually buy it over fast fashion. Secondly it’s very sell out and contradicting to gift to a non-sustainable-non-vegan influencer (who bashed vegans in the past on twitter) and who just got her dream job with a fast fashion giant, just because she has a large following.

But then girl’s got ugly expensive jackets to flog. Can’t wait for people to moan at Helen about how ridiculously expensive it is when she shows it off properly 🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I feel like hassling these brands is pointless - they're trying to market their products so they're gonna send their products to whoever they think will make them sell .... they're a business at the end of the day

Reactions: 10
I feel like hassling these brands is pointless - they're trying to market their products so they're gonna send their products to whoever they think will make them sell .... they're a business at the end of the day
They just want as many people to see it as possible, the number of followers is all they care about, doesn’t matter who it is

Reactions: 6
True. Normally I wouldn’t give a duck, but I’m passionate about veganism and sustainability so I was genuinely curious in why they chose Helen (although it looks like Helen begged first), especially since they posted “boycott fast fashion” then decided to work with Helen the ASOS Ambassador. But yeah turns out that they’re more focused on the number rather than the cause which is just a bit shite. But I guess that’s business...

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
View attachment 232672

Helen "expressed her interest" and then an excuse @Lunamoon22
I know this has happened and will happen forever but it really pisses me off these no names are given any amount of free tit whilst they up the prices for us folk to buy IF it’s even still in stock. I don’t mean to just Helen i mean to it all of them. F’’ks me off but I know it’s the ‘job’ they are in!

even down to the likes of food and drink, hotels, makeup. For them to never buy items or go on their own accordance to pay for things.
grr 😖 🤣

Reactions: 8
I can't get over how many brands she's contacted recently for free stuff...or maybe I'm just noticing it more and she's always been like this?? I'm still not over her writing to a deodorant brand... a deodorant brand of all products to ask for, deodorant..?????

She must spend all her free time trawling the internet for random brands to beg write to and then playing it off like they reached out to her

Reactions: 11
I can't get over how many brands she's contacted recently for free stuff...or maybe I'm just noticing it more and she's always been like this?? I'm still not over her writing to a deodorant brand... a deodorant brand of all products to ask for, deodorant..?????

She must spend all her free time trawling the internet for random brands to beg write to and then playing it off like they reached out to her
Desperate.
Surely the norm would be companies reaching out to instagrammers/you tubers....
God I can’t stand it!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.