Helen Anderson #4 Drunk, Quirky, Looks Plain Dirty. Beefy Knees, Freebies Please!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's had to turn the comments off on a video that's only been up for 13 hours, does that not tell her something?

But don't worry guys she's got a great copycat original idea to see what American's opinions of British things are for a new video.

What even is her content at this point?!
425FBDE9-0994-45DF-80B9-461ED6D6E0B4.jpeg

I’ll ask: Why don’t British people check the hair colour swatches BEFORE they slap it on their head? Or is that just a dumbass Helen thing? 🤣

Also... “I’m not super patriotic and gross....”. Wut?????

I think you not washing your hands after you go to the toilet would class you as gross...

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Shes a strange one. In all honesty, although she’s contradicting herself by the don’t cancel and now cancel BIGGEST LOL, She’s just not relevant Enough Anymore to surely make anyone’s mind up based on the hair company is she. Like I’m laughing at the fact of using a clearly purple dye turning her air purple and being shocked and upset 😝it would have literally just washed out anyway If she put a few masks on it. As you can tell her hair is desperate for a deep condition And tbh the purple looked much better if she had actually put it in better, the ginger hair ages her massively she looks around 36+

And the brand isn’t bad, if you don’t switch a colour yeah you might play Russian roulette but it is actually your own fault 😆 tbh if anything they want to cut any gifted tit and let her pay full price like us!

like the whole badly put on accent as if she’s all quirky and just another common person Who loves a hike. Erm you don’t work, constantly do your house up and go away l/shop all the time, that’s not what us average joes get up to considering most of us work full time & lucky to get away once in any given times.

Reactions: 11
Long time lurker here - loved Helen about five years ago, found her style/hair/makeup inspirational.
This is quite literally my first post on a website like this but I nearly exploded when I watched the first part of that Vlog.
Whether or not it was intended, that was a massive hint to make people think she was pregnant.
It makes me so furious.
There are people, like me, struggling and breaking their hearts month after month, year after year, trying so hard to get pregnant.
Anything that trivialises it - just the mere thought of her getting pregnant “by accident”.....
And yes, I’m saying this here, anonymously, because it’s not ok for me to go and scream it in the street. It’s an outlet.
The amount of alcohol being consumed over the last 6 months is also a worry, regardless of the above. We brits tend to have a bit of a blasé relationship with alcohol and joke about it, but that’s just not healthy. Believe it or not, I’m not actually saying Helen is an alcoholic! But some moderation needs to be brought in here, the implications for weight and general health are serious - and the number of calories in a bottle of wine aren’t helping the issue.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Could ask her about drinking culture? My brother in law is American and thinks British people drink too much, be interesting for to ask Helen’s thoughts on that 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I can’t believe she turned the comments off. Has she done that on other videos?

Reactions: 7
Lmao she’s turned comments off 😂
Well that certainly escalated quickly! I’m actually glad she’s turned the comments off - I was tempted to reply but didn’t want to get into a pointless online argument with her. Now I don’t have the option :LOL: .

I watched the vlog - she‘s definitely implying she could be pregnant. More fool Phil if he’s ran that risk, he’ll be tied to her forever if she has his child. Mark had the right idea making sure he always used a condom. He must be so relieved he got out when he did.

I think if she is actually pregnant, and that was my first thought too, then I will actually have to stop hate watching her
she would be insufferable

She’s not pregnant just a whiny biatch 🤣 I swear she’s complained more about her hormones and periods since she’s come off the pill than when she was on it. Maybe she should go back on the damn thing and stop being so frigging dramatic and baiting. 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I don’t think she’s pregnant, she’s just an attention seeker.

If she actually is pregnant, the online “trolling” and “negativity“ she thinks she gets now will be nothing compared to the flack she’ll get over her behaviour then. People are very judgemental about pregnancy and mothers.

Reactions: 13
Imagine the privilege having a job in which you can just completely ignore being pulled up on something crappy you’ve done, deny any wrong doing and then literally with a click of a button- pretend like it never happened! It’s the equivalent to me sitting in front of my manager after a bollocking, with my fingers in my ears shouting “la la la it’s not my problem, sORrY nOT SoRry” and going about as normal. Like, what the actual duck?

The inability to take any responsibility for her actions screams so many issues to me. And it’s super frustrating to see everyone around her enabling it constantly, including the morons who are so far up her backside on her YouTube comments. How do they think this is acceptable behaviour, especially for a woman of nearly 30?
The pandemic and lockdown, in my opinion, has really shown some of these “influencers”for what they really are, and how self entitled and out of touch with the rest of the world they really are.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She sure is!

My final comments on this vlog, I swear.. when she asked her mum about what a petticoat is for and her mum was like (paraphrasing here) "it's for, you know, when sometimes stuff you wear clings a bit?" was that a sly dig? I hope so.

Also, there is no way in heck I believe she is a serious walker when she's so out of breath from walking up some steps in Bath? I know they can be steep in ancient(?) cities, but still, not really much compared to Scafell Pike. I know there's different kinds of fitness and fell walking is kind of it's own thing, but PLEASE...
She did a vlog (in the new year I think) where she was walking down a normal street talking and was seriously out of breath. I thought the same thing. How can she make it up massive hills and tit without dying. Probably pays someone to carry her up.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Relationship break down? Surely that’s due to come? I’m quite surprised he’s been around for as long as he has, thought as soon as lockdown was over he’d have been out of there
nah doubt it. I’m sure its just her bruised ego since she she fucked up and doesn’t have people agreeing with her 🙄

“I’m showing my audience love but they don’t love meeeee wah wah wah”

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.