Helen Anderson #4 Drunk, Quirky, Looks Plain Dirty. Beefy Knees, Freebies Please!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s no way she only listens to these bands. She supported Wavves on tour a few years ago and tried to be the UK Bethany from Best Coast. She just wants to look edgy.
That girl has cool style, quite indie.

Helen has such a weird fixation on food and drink.I remember her ex Maff commenting he'd never met anyone that is so obsessed with food, especially sweet treats, and who ate so much rubbish. I wonder if boozing and eating is a way of comforting herself as she feels unfulfilled. Perhaps it's because she never achieved her dream of being a successful 'rawk starrrrr'. Or perhaps it's just good old-fashioned greed and/or addiction. I'm sure a lot of us can relate.

Reactions: 12
Another one who looks equally as unwashed as Helen. Atleast Lily can string a sentence together and keeps her boyfriends off social media
The weird thing is, they could both wear the same thing and Helen somehow will always end up looking like mutton dressed up as lamb (despite actually being 29), the style ages her sooo much.... whereas Lily (who is 30) looks well put together and actually looks youthful.

🤘🏻

Reactions: 16
The other week my boyfriend and I visited Ikea and he mentioned how much he loved the range that Helen got for her garage - we have ... A similar.. "industrial tropical".. style as Helen has. We ended up getting a significantly cheaper shelf off of Amazon that doesn't look like it is for a garage. Anyway when she posted her garage tour i casted it to the television and we were both blown away with how much of the range she purchased as it was super expensive. He couldn't figure out why her makeup was so dark and asked if it was trendy to look like you have been punched in the face. The leather flame jacket worn looked like she took it from a clown! The labeling of bins shouldn't happen right away anyways as I imagine things will change the more you use the space - not that she wasn't allowed as she implied in the video. I've made a seperate instagram to follow "influencers" as it's alittle too much negativity for me but even on that account I've removed her stories as it's too much whinning

Reactions: 8
Style twin :ROFLMAO: . She wishes.

Unsurprisingly the views on her garage video are shockingly low - 13,198 at last count with 34 comments. Unlike the people in those comments most people clearly don’t ‘love her vids and personality so much’ they’ll watch her do anything.
I just came here to say how low her views are on it! Also shes got less than 50 comments. Is that becasue shes deleting them or what? I genuinely think her days are numbered on youtube, she cant even be arsed to upload often now.

Reactions: 11
He couldn't figure out why her makeup was so dark and asked if it was trendy to look like you have been punched in the face.
🤣🤣🤣

The other week my boyfriend and I visited Ikea and he mentioned how much he loved the range that Helen got for her garage - we have ... A similar.. "industrial tropical".. style as Helen has. We ended up getting a significantly cheaper shelf off of Amazon that doesn't look like it is for a garage. Anyway when she posted her garage tour i casted it to the television and we were both blown away with how much of the range she purchased as it was super expensive.
Yeah and she rushed out to get it as soon as lockdown was eased because she couldn’t wait for a couple of weeks for it to be delivered, but then didn’t even bother to start on the project for a couple of weeks (and I think she ordered even more from ikea).

I dunno why she had to replace the unit she already had as it was pretty much the same as the one she bought.

She has spent absolute thousands on her lockdown home renovations it’s ridiculous.

It’s not surprisingly that she doesn’t have many views for that video, the before and after just look like she put all the crap from the floor and stuck it on a wall.

8AF5B5BB-A7F8-451F-AFFA-A06E1111B799.jpeg

She already said in a vlog that she decided to paint the walls because she spilt a pot of paint and decided to smear it up a wall instead of cleaning it up. 🤣

The only reason for this “transformation” is because Phil has a motorbike and needs somewhere secure to store it - she wasn’t bothered making it into something when Maff was around and it was just a dumping ground for all her festival and Christmas shite when he left.

Reactions: 8
🤣🤣🤣

Yeah and she rushed out to get it as soon as lockdown was eased because she couldn’t wait for a couple of weeks for it to be delivered, but then didn’t even bother to start on the project for a couple of weeks (and I think she ordered even more from ikea).

I dunno why she had to replace the unit she already had as it was pretty much the same as the one she bought.

She has spent absolute thousands on her lockdown home renovations it’s ridiculous.

It’s not surprisingly that she doesn’t have many views for that video, the before and after just look like she put all the crap from the floor and stuck it on a wall.

View attachment 238655

She already said in a vlog that she decided to paint the walls because she spilt a pot of paint and decided to smear it up a wall instead of cleaning it up. 🤣

The only reason for this “transformation” is because Phil has a motorbike and needs somewhere secure to store it - she wasn’t bothered making it into something when Maff was around and it was just a dumping ground for all her festival and Christmas shite when he left.
THAT is the before and after? She spent thousands on THAT? 😂 It looks no different! Even the shelves look exactly the same!

What a complete waste of money 😂 I'm sure Maff is lolling along at this pathetic video she calls "content"

• Haha
Reactions: 14
THAT is the before and after? She spent thousands on THAT? 😂 It looks no different! Even the shelves look exactly the same!

What a complete waste of money 😂 I'm sure Maff is lolling along at this pathetic video she calls "content"
Yup and she described it on her Instagram as being a “really cool vid” 🤣🤣🤣

5789F4A1-2818-4CF6-A28F-98BEFDDD657D.jpeg

Trying to be relatable while trying to sell a drink she never drinks... “We’ve become more accustomed to spending more time at home” YOU 👏🏻 WORK 👏🏻 FROM 👏🏻HOME 👏🏻

Some of us don’t have the luxury of just dropping work whenever we want to just to fire up the bbq and get lashed on every single sunny day 🙄

Any excuse to eat food and get pissed eh Helen, maybe if she put down the burgers and booze she’d create more interesting content.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Yup and she described it on her Instagram as being a “really cool vid” 🤣🤣🤣

View attachment 238695

Trying to be relatable while trying to sell a drink she never drinks... “We’ve become more accustomed to spending more time at home” YOU 👏🏻 WORK 👏🏻 FROM 👏🏻HOME 👏🏻

Some of us don’t have the luxury of just dropping work whenever we want to just to fire up the bbq and get lashed on every single sunny day 🙄

Any excuse to eat food and get pissed eh Helen, maybe if she put down the burgers and booze she’d create more interesting content.
He looks like he wants to be anywhere else

• Haha
Reactions: 12
First time poster! I’ve been annoyed this morning with her new Led Zeppelin T-shirt, which is from ASOS... with the music industry struggling so badly just now selling merch is literally the only things paying the bills of some bands. Wouldn’t it have been great if instead of buying from ASOS she actually went out of her way to support a smaller band, buy a couple of their shirts and encourage her followers to do the same? Her ‘band tee aesthetic’ comes across as fake to me.
Buy? Don’t be silly, she got that for free! But yes I agree, it’s a perfect time for her to try and encourage people to even buy any local bands merch.

Reactions: 6
Grace is off to Corfu and the dogs are staying with Mark and his girlfriend? Tea?

Reactions: 11
Awww Marks new girlfriend is super pretty. She seems way more suited to him, glad to see he's doing well

Reactions: 9
So she gets paid ads for JD and sent to Nepal for Jameson but day to day you only ever see her drink beer. I swear insta ads by influencers put me off buying that product more than anything. It’s all just bullshit.

Reactions: 15
🤣🤣🤣

View attachment 238655

I like that she missed paint all around the pipes

Awww Marks new girlfriend is super pretty. She seems way more suited to him, glad to see he's doing well
Where did you see that?

Reactions: 6
VIDEO SUMMARY: HOW TO REMOVE HAIR DYE FAST

A seven minute video filmed today telling us all about how she rectified a duck up of her own doing by putting the wrong colour on her hair, and then she blamed the company for labelling it wrong, had a rant on insta about it, then a rant in her vlog about it, got backlash for it and turned off the comments. Should be good....

Says she started YouTube with hair colouring videos. (True.)

Says she’s used and abused her hair over the years. (True.)

Says she’s dyed her hair colour every colour under the sun.... (Really?)

Says in more recent times she goes and gets her hair professionally done because she can afford to.... (🙄)

She’s been using “hair tit” for a very long time and is somewhat experienced and knowledgeable of hair products... (but not really)

Says she “had a mishap recently” and that’s there’s “no animosity between her and the brand”

Explains she was “feeling crazy” one day and on a whim she went to her hair cupboard and pulled out a colour and thought “rose brunette” would turn her hair red “cos roses are red” (yeah they’re also white, yellow, orange, pink, black, even spliced to multicolours 🙄)

Saw it was purple continues to put it on thinking that it will be different because “sometimes it’s different wet in their consistency than dry” (she’s trying to say the dye can change colours by oxidisation but that’s obviously too big of a word for her, consistency has nothing to do with it lol)

Checked the actual “purple” colour from the brand and saw that it was red had a rant about it online and complained spoke to the brand saying it was “a little bit” misleading (I would LOVE to see this email she sent - I’m pretty sure she didn’t say it was “a little bit” misleading 🤣) they told her to look at swatches online for the colour it comes out like - something she didn’t do before because rose obviously means red.

They even said that they will send swatches next time with press samples (bleeping lol, she thinks there’s a next time)

“Lesson learned; if you don’t know a brand don’t do anything on a whim. End of.” (IT’S NOT THE bleeping BRANDS FAULT YOU DIDNT LOOK UP SWATCHES YOU STUPID bleeping duck)

“If you’re comfortable and you know the brands are true their colour, or their word, or their packaging... fair enough” (Yep she’s still trying to blame the brand for “not being true to their word”)🙄

“If you’re not to sure of a brand.... maybe do your... research?” (By Jove I think she’s got it!)

“I think when you just pick up stuff and put it on your head, sometimes you just expect it to be what it says it’s gonna be... from a consumer” (oop, no she lost it. So close Helen.)

“I’m also a consumer. When I use things I use them like a regular person” (says the influencer who got a set of these in a PR package for free 🙄 yes, much consumer.)

“It’s all good. It was fine in the end” (Except it wasn’t) she didn’t like her hair (and she forgets to mention that she deleted and turned off comments to her vlog from the backlash)

“don’t get me wrong it looked fine..” (it did NOT 🤣 Patchy Anderz)

Pulls a bunch of sad faces to replicate how sad she was about her hair:

0D4B9E01-8AD1-487D-9030-BF69842C2E14.png
6EF62CA7-B02B-493A-96D6-0D4559E26FD3.png
C8A76820-FDF2-4071-B159-D57E5CF2B60D.png

Text her hairdresser for advice and is now making content from it sharing that wisdom on to us.

“If you have dyed your hair and it hasn’t come out the colour you like then this should help” (Wow, she doesn’t realise that there’s actual products out there to help with that already such as colour b4 🙄)

Also she’s making out like her hair was a disaster... the product was a gloss that lasted 6 washes 🤣🤣

“this may not work if you’ve used permanent colour, because permanent is permanent” (wow. Hair expert Helen 🤣 also permanent doesn’t mean permanent, they just have smaller colour molecules than semi permanent colours which have much larger molecules - semis can be just as permanent on damaged hair cos the larger molecules will sit in the hair better than permanent molecules as they are wee. Long story short, science 🤣)

So are you all ready for this wisdom that she got from her hairdresser and now she’s bestowing into us? Here goes:

Step 1:
wash hair a lot with freshly shop bought head and shoulders whilst eating a whole box of chocolates (but don’t forget to hide the last two from Phil so he won’t think you’re a fatty boom boom)

Step 2: put elasticity back in your hair by using (and promoting) a product from your hairdresser. (Because that gloss and washing your hair twice with a 2in1 shampoo was soooo damaging)

Step 3: Wash with head and shoulders two more times

Step 4: snuggle up and kiss your Oleplex number twooooo

3308821D-7ACE-4E90-AD89-D2FC4FD96056.png

Step 5: Shampoo and condition your hair with your regular free PR gifted tit, not the cheap peasant shite.

Step 6: Hair should be back to normal but give it another go over with Head and Shoulders for good measure.

6BA0A16E-0C22-4B66-B0DF-CB1DD5431513.png

Step 7: Shampoo with your regular stuff again

Step 8: put on some “copper stuff” colour which your hairdresser sent to you via express mail.

That’s it! A 7 minute video on how to wash your hair with head and shoulders. Someone get this girl a H&S sponsorship stat!

Oh and she says if anyone got any tips she loves using this space as a community to help each other, to support each other, to be positive - So duck off with comments about me being in the wrong and asking me to apologise to the brand I already said I wasn’t going to! I even said Sorry not sorry!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
The weird thing is, they could both wear the same thing and Helen somehow will always end up looking like mutton dressed up as lamb (despite actually being 29), the style ages her sooo much.... whereas Lily (who is 30) looks well put together and actually looks youthful.

🤘🏻
Lily has such great skin! I wish I knew her secrets 😂

Reactions: 2
I dont understand how hard it is to know that a colour called rose brunette would not be copper?!?!?! If it lasted 6 washes why not just wash it out, shes an idiot.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.