Helen Anderson #4 Drunk, Quirky, Looks Plain Dirty. Beefy Knees, Freebies Please!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I follow a small influencer (don’t even know if she’d call herself one any more though) who has purple hair and her entire branding is around the colour purple who had a mishap with colour and just laughed it off. It’s such a difference from whining to finding it funny - and I think purple hair is fine on anyone? It’s different and a bit more fun, plus Helens hair looked tit anyway even before this?

Reactions: 6
Guys it’s ok she’s “over” the hair drama now. Turns out that a lot of people messaged her about how wrong she was and she’s decided that the colours WERE right but she thinks the names were VERY misleading but it’s ok cos she’s “over it” 🤣

ABE4B464-EB10-4369-B1FC-0D438F637B6D.jpeg

No apology for calling out the company though or even thanking them for sending her the free products in the first place.

And the fact she went by assuming the name “rose” would be ginger red is so dumb - how many rose gold products are there in the world to indicate that it’s a bleeping pinky purple hue. And with hair you don’t dump that tit on without at least doing some research.

The sad thing is the copper colour would have been completely correct for her and she could have given the company an actual fair review, but no she has to whine like a biatch and blame everyone else about her “sexual awakening” ginger hair going back to remind her of frigid purple days 🤣

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
She’s so bleeping dumb. I checked out the company’s website and it has a wealth of information on there with colour charts and all of the advice you would need! I’m not only following her on IG so I can watch her downfall now because she is a fucken joke at this point.

Reactions: 24
She said the hair dye has knocked her self-confidence. If I was knocking around looking like this, purple hair would be the least of my worries.View attachment 224287
She looks like a harassed mum of six from 1993.

I really hope Josh Wood completely ignore her. She’s really not relevant enough to affect their business and it‘s completely her own fault, they shouldn’t rush to make her feel better :cautious:. Poor Phil too, having to listen to her whine and sulk about her hair for days. I wonder how much longer he’s going to last?! She must be such hard work to live with.

I‘m actually starting to feel a bit sorry for her and a bit guilty for hate watching her. She’s clearly got some issues and it feels like she’s starting to spiral. She comes across as someone with no real focus or passions or life goals. Like a lot of influencers she seems to look down on ‘boring’ real jobs but they do provide people with focus, routine, security and something to strive for. Having to keep a job to pay the mortgage and bills teaches us valuable life lessons and responsibility. To me it seems like Helen doesn’t really enjoy YouTube etc anymore but has no clue how to make a living any other way and is lacking the life skills and discipline required to hold down a real job.
I don't understand why she's so upset. Her hair looks like matted Sindy (Barbie could never) hair on a good day.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She's just had her hair done! NOW she says she's TOLD her hairdresser to send her something to strip it. Also yes Helen, there are worst things to happen. I dunno... like losing a loved one in covid and not being able to attend their funeral?! Let's put this in perspective. I know a bad haircut/colour makes you feel rubbish. I'm sure it'll be sorter in no time. Unlike the rest of us who'd have to book appointments, spend our own money (not that we'd be stupid enough to begin with)...

Reactions: 14
I know it's patchy, but I actually think that purple shade suits her better than the ginger/copper anyway. She looks loads better with the cool tones IMO.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Old thread here: Helen Anderson #3 Noah fence, can you stop picking your nose?

Previous thread recap:

THE HAIRDRESSER & THE COVID SPREADER: After her a rant about people selfishly getting their hair done and how she wasn’t bothered having hers done as she quite liked it... she got her own hair done shorty after - got more backlash for not wearing a mask, she said she was going to wear it but no one else did so she didn’t bother and then proceed to film herself in the salon putting her fingers in her mouth.

MORE MASK EXCUSES: Continued to make excuses for not wearing a face mask when she went out. And then moaned on IG about people having a go for her not aligning with their ‘personal beliefs’ about wearing a mask during a pandemic.

YET ANOTHER NEW SOFA: She “finally” purchased her “dream sofa” - a new £5k one from Loaf - she says she wanted this one for years, but this is her 3rd brand new living room sofa in a house where she’s only lived in for 4 years...

“GIVEAWAY? NO! THIS 2ND DYSON AIR WRAP IS MINE!”: Got gifted a dyson air wrap but complained that she had recently dropped her own money on one not long ago, and wouldn’t have bothered if she knew she was getting a free one. Viewers begged her to do a giveaway and even though Anderz said maybe, she then said she was giving the old one to her mum and keeping the new one for herself. She said felt weird doing a giveaway because Dyson meant for the product to be hers with the intention of only her having it.

NO MORE FAKE NAILS... NOT REALLY: 11 days after her ‘lessons in lockdown’ video where she claimed she felt more herself with natural nails and wanted to keep them - she went out and got her fake cat claw nails back as salons had only just reopened.

THOUGHT A FULL LENGTH MIRROR COULD HOLD HER BODY WEIGHT... CRACKED IT: She tried to do a sexy shoot in her garden in risqué lingerie which was far too small and had her arse in full view for her elderly neighbours. She mounted herself on a mirror on all fours and the glass cracked under her weight and cut her knee. She rolled around crying while Grace stood there staring and the dogs running all over the debris. She still used the cracked mirror for her ‘sexy’ pic but just looked so awkwardly posed. Claimed in the comments that she ‘forgot’ mirrors were made out of glass.

NEW SCHEDULE, NEW FAILURE: She posted an exciting new announcement for her YouTube schedule..... but only managed to stick with it for 19 days.

CRINGY IN BED #1: In vlog #24 she sits outside in her ‘sexy’ lingerie in and talks to Grace about the new sex toys she tried out with Phil - but doesn’t do it in a mature or direct way. She cringingly open her mouth super wide and nudge nudge, wink winks after saying she test drove it and again after saying it went down well.

“I’M NOT RACIST BUT...”: Replied to a viewer (who is black and was discussing how Helen can use her platform to support the black community), Helen said that she “isn’t racist but...” then made a bunch of excuses that Norwich doesn’t have many POC and that she forgets about her white privilege. Fails to acknowledge or educate herself about the many local black owned businesses and influencers online who she can support, instead she sticks to her bubble of white influencer friends.

GETTING NAKED WITH HER FRIEND’S BOYFRIEND (MEMORIES #1): Tattle remembers the time where Helen got drunk and started getting naked with her employee/friend Grace’s boyfriend Andy, and made him feel uncomfortable when they went out drinking alone together on Xmas eve (weekly vlog January 2020 #1)

MORE SIZE 14 LABELLED VIDEOS: Squeezes herself into a bunch of “size 14” STRETCHY jeans, and looked like she was going to burst the zips. Complains that the non stretchy ones she has aren’t very comfortable. Also accidentally showed a close up of her jeans and the size label looked like it had been cut out

HAS BEEN A SIZE 14 FOR 7 YEARS: The earliest record of Helen claiming she is a size 14 is from a 2013 tweet and says she’s a size 14 in 2015 video on Rise Above channel’s video “Body Image” (3:51 is the time stamp). Since then, she has been gaining weight, is at her heaviest yet and still claims she’s solid and strictly size 14.

• CRINGY IN BED #2: Made a IG Q&A video for Ann Summers and claims she’s been sexually awakened because she dyed her hair red (and not because she was getting paid). The title of the video was Sex Confidence and Helen started the video in her lacy lingerie but quickly became self conscious and covered herself up with a pillow. The advice to the questions were just awful dribble and pretty much every response was “just do it” with no empathy or understanding of the issues at hand. Someone asked how to broach the subject of having sex toys in the bedroom and she said “surprise them at the dinner table!” - Someone asked how to introduce lingerie and she said “surprise them!” - Someone asked how to have confidence to talk during sex and Helen unerotically said “ask them if they’re alright and if they’re having a good time”

I LOVE MY BARE FACE... BUT NOT REALLY: In her lessons from lockdown video she said loves her bare face, but has since yet to be seen with a bare face, instead she plasters herself with face full of clown make up - she wore a full face with dark lipstick to bootcamp. She wore bright lipstick underneath her mask and showed it all smudged but still didn’t want to take it off.

• SEX - “I JUST PULL OUT AND PRAY” (MEMORIES #3): Tattle remembers the video (“A Year Off The Pill”) where Helen rolls her eyes in disgust at having to use condoms and admits that she’s “naughty” and doesn’t use them, but likes to “put it in and pull it back out” - luckily Mark was more insistent about safe sex than Helen “pull out and pray” Anderson. (In another video a few months later she says that has always pictured herself becoming a single mum)

• ANOTHER “I WAS GOING TO BUY THIS PRODUCT BUT THEY ‘REACHED OUT’ AND FAVE IT TO ME FOR FREE: Claims she had loved the look of a sustainable deodorant brand for ages (a brand she saw advertised on Instagram). One day they magically ‘reached out’ to her and she got the product for free. We know from Lucy & Yak that Helen has a tendency to reach out to brands and ask for these freebies so it’s highly unlikely these brands are contacting her first.

• COMPLAINED ABOUT GOSSIP SITES: But still reads them. Tried to play the ‘victim’ and says it ‘affects her mental health’ (but still reads them), especially since she hasn’t done anything wrong to anyone (but forgets about the offence she caused with BLM, the body positivity lies and the stunts she pulls in the ongoing pandemic...)

• ISN’T DRUNK SHE’S JUST A QUIRKY* EXTROVERT: In her “What not to say to an extrovert” she complains about a comment (mentioned in last thread) where someone asked if she was drunk in her videos because she was slurring her words. She said the drunk comments “mildly pissed her off” but still had a rant on IG and now a whole ass video about the comment. Blamed her slurring words on her just being confident extroverted herself.
*side note: she hates the word quirky with a passion, but doesn’t hate enough if she has to use it as a keyword for advertisements

• ASKS IF PEOPLE WHO BLESSED WITH CONFIDENCE HAVE IT WORSE THAN PEOPLE WITH SOCIAL ANXIETY: In her “What not to say to an extrovert” video she said:

“People think that extroverted or being confident is a blessing... I know that people who have social anxiety or who are introverted or are shy - would you deem that as being worse off than someone who is confident and extroverted? Sometimes people struggle with social situations because of how they are... and you *could* agree that maybe that is worse... I dunno... that’s down to an individual... that’s subjective... I’m not gonna say either way which is better or which is worse”

And when she got backlash about trying to ask who has it worse a mental health disorder or a personality trait she claimed it wasn’t her intention to make a comparison and that it was more of a general comment, and then started deleting the negative comments about it.

“I’M MY OWN BOSS, I CAN SKIP WORK AND GO TO THE PUB” Rushed editing her prepped videos for when she is on holiday because she is so dependent on alcohol and was day drinking while editing, but then eventually gave up working after 3 hours because she is her own boss and went to the pub.

CAN’T EVEN PACK A SUITCASE BECAUSE SHE HAS ISSUES: In her “Before I leave....” vlog she packs and unpacks her suitcase for a week’s holiday at least 4 times and then has to get her mum over to help her pack. She complains that she has a complex because people keep telling her she packs too much and takes too many bags. She’s such a mess she never thought of writing a list, just bundles her whole wardrobe in - winter outfits and all.

MORE BAD PHOTOSHOPPING: Badly photoshops her body when she wore a swimming costume and ends up giving herself an obvious dent. (She has very vocal on Twitter in the past about how Facetune should go away because everyone already looks perfect)

• THE ROOMMATE AND THE CLEANER (MEMORIES #4): Tattle remembers how tit Helen treated her roommate Josie - she moved her in after Maff left because she didn’t want to be alone. Helen decorated Josie’s room how she wanted without Josie’s input, split rent and food shopping and all the cost of nick nacks like mugs 50/50 despite Josie only having a part time bar job and trying to save for travelling. Josie became a free camerawoman for Helen and had to look after Helen’s dogs and take them for walks. And had to be Helen’s makeover victim for her video content. Helen had no boundaries and would often film herself in Josie’s room when she was out and would change her bed - resulting in Helen accidentally washing Josie’s Apple AirPods . Helen constantly complains about how Josie creates so much mess and eats all the food - and in her “new dog” vlog she gets so fucked off she decides that they’re going to get a cleaner - her comment section had sympathy for Helen and annoyance at Josie. It’s suspected that Helen wanted Josie out because Helen started dating Mark and he was staying round a lot. The next video Helen puts out after is “she moved out”.

ALL THE HOLIDAYS BECAUSE IN HELEN’S WORLD THE PANDEMIC IS OVER: Helen goes on a week long holiday in the south west of England, comes home for a couple of days and then sustainable Helen flew to Scotland for another holiday where she blagged herself gifted free meals and free cakes during a hospitality crisis where the food is already heavily discounted. She said she couldn’t get onto certain tours on her travels etc because she’s only just realised that places were at reduced capacity and required pre-booking because of the pandemic. She fully lives in her own bubble and didn’t realise that the pandemic is still going on. Every outfit post she made on Instagram during her trip was a #ad post for ASOS. After she came home she threw a party with a bunch of her mates with no social distancing and all sang karaoke on one mic

Previous thread picture highlights:
[/QUOTE

Sorry I know this is probably a bit late to the game. Haven’t watched Helen since last year but just came to have a nosy and just had to say 👏 👏 👏
This is hands down the best thread recap I have ever read on tattle!

Please take a bow my friend!

I am off to catch up on the thread now to find out how the car crash has been progressing!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
She's a repulsive. Idiotic.. Greedy nuisance.
All that beautiful scenery in Scotland.. And all you get is a shot of the food, some grass...a pisstake about a museum, and her current partners ass and massive chin.
Both of them clearly ain't into hiking or nature so why even bother...

Yawn. I'm unsubbing. At first it was funny to see the car crash. Now it's just putting me off my coffee.. Especially since this whole hairdye malarkey kicked off..

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Ok I have to add to this ridiculous instagram hair complaint , firstly she got the hair dye all over this crappy white wicker like she has that little of regard for her own things / is that lazy / is so in aware

Secondly when she admits she is wrong she CANNOT loom up or look at the camera, like a child who was told to make an apology

Ahhhhh, grow UP!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Doesn't matter what colour she dyes her hair anymore, cause her hair is always gonna look like straw

• Haha
Reactions: 8
AF4D6139-C6B9-44DC-BFC6-4EE40E2F5A71.png

Her hair colour “Knocked her self confidence” my arse.

That wall of self love - just pictures of herself - it makes me laugh every time I see it, she’s so up herself 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Secondly when she admits she is wrong she CANNOT loom up or look at the camera, like a child who was told to make an apology

Ahhhhh, grow UP!
haha! I came here to say this! It’s like receiving an apology from an 8yr old. No eye contact cos THEY ARENT WRONG duck YOU.

Also motley crue T-shirt from topshop, you big unique bastard.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Also motley crue T-shirt from topshop, you big unique bastard.
“You big unique bastard” 🤣🤣🤣

69AA4959-56A1-4B0B-A14D-CF89A6BFDF86.png

But it’s a Motley Crue Topshop find! 🤣

Calm down Helen, it’s not like it’s a bleeping vintage shop or anything special.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
This may seem like I’m fighting her corner on the hair thing with the next sentence, but I promise I’m not (because I agree with the comments already made!)

BUT - I do see where she is coming from because the colour on the bottles themselves does make it seem that you would get a redder tone from the Rose Brunette. But yeah you look on the website and the brand has decided for both Rose Brunette and Berry Brunette to lean into the purple pink tones.

Also... I am a person who doesn’t do strand tests 😂 sorry but I tend to dye my hair and roll with the outcome..!

HOWEVER, I’ve had my hair bleached, dyed, salon and box jobs for 20 years. When it was bleached I had to go through the annoying stage of dying with a darker or different colour and knowing it won’t be coming out like it says on the packet because my hair is reacting to the colour.
If you’ve bleached or dyed your hair a slightly lighter colour than what it currently is, your natural hair is striped. She should know that from her days of dying hair and it’s something my hair dresser was telling me when having it coloured so surely she knows this?!?

She is definitely an idiot for trying to blame it on them and not looking at the shade result. She’s a moron for not understanding colouring and also making a f*cking song and dance about her new hair colour and cut and then basically destroying the colouring. If I was her hairdresser I would be fuming at her for not following up with me about in-between colour top up recommendations.

I’m glad this freebie backfired because I was waiting for some karma to hit her.

Reactions: 9
I know it's patchy, but I actually think that purple shade suits her better than the ginger/copper anyway. She looks loads better with the cool tones IMO.
Came here to say this. She should go back to purpley tones properly!

Reactions: 6
Video Summary: New Normal, Upload Anxiety, Masks | August Feelings & Favs

The lighting is noticeably darker in this video - perhaps a filter put on to hide the hair disaster?

16 seconds in and she throws her slipper and slurs/rambles words.

Feelings:

Explains the ‘hair accident’ and says she’s going to try and wash it out “when she can be bothered to” it put her in a bad mood but people have been saying to her that it looks “fine” and looks “lovely” (🤣)

She says washing her hair is such a bleeping chore and she HATES doing it (so that’s why it looks manky sometimes 🤢)

Talks about the Norfolk Coastline walk - how they social distanced (they did not) she was knackered blah blah blah (no one cares) Stutters over saying that they put their own sign up at the end of it and they made it to look like it was ‘supposed’ to be there (prob cos you’re not actually allowed to do that tit on public signs 🙄)

Says that she wasn’t rushing to go back to the pub when restrictions lifted (absolute load of tit ball lies there Quirkerz)

she pulls a face and says “I wasn’t up for that” 🤣 but at least they could go out to eat (of course) and ended up going on some date nights.

And “without sounding laaaame” it marked her and Phil’s 6 month anniversary.Talked about how the lockdown put everything on hold but fast forwarded everything in their relationship at the same time (because she’s weak and can never be on her own so needed to move him in 2 months after casually dating)

Says she felt all giddy and excited when they got to go out on dates again (sure that wasn’t you just being giddy for the food Hels?)

Then goes on to talk ecstatically about the food and restaurants.

“July was pretty rad, it was cool”

Talks about going away on her secret trip but says she’s decided to keep it a secret so we’ll prob never know.

Talks about going to Scotland and how it was a “great great great great holiday, especially pandemic holiday” even though there was lots of things they couldn’t do and missed out on because of corona but “fair enuff”. It was a great thing for her and Phil to do together and then she shudders and goes “ahhh my heart” (wtf) 🤣

She might grace us with a dedicated video about it because she had sooooo many questions about it (sure you did)

Work is back to normal now, she’s got some brand deals come through and buzzing because there’s some “big brands” she’s working with (great more #ad tit coming soon) says her new management are “absolutely slaying it at the moment”

She’s happy in her personal life its pretty awesome and has no complaints except the fact she’s got upload anxiety because she has a “fear of upsetting people” and “not being able to deal with the criticism” and “slipping up and saying something wrong or wording something wrong and dealing with the backlash” (That would be about the being extroverted is worse than social anxiety comparison she made in her what not not say to an extrovert video)

keeps saying it’s 2020 (like we need a reminder) and that people have become more “woke” but she doesn’t want to use that word and says that there’s an element of cancel culture and calling people out (great going back to this bullshit again, no one is getting bleeping cancelled in this so-called cancel culture, idiot).

Acknowledges that people are “being held accountable for the things that they’ve done, things that they do, bad tit” but has a fear in her mind that she has done something wrong too (....so like being held accountable then Helen, yeah?) and then slips out the word “abuse” 🙄 And now has a fear of multiple people telling her the same thing about something that she’s done wrong. Feels for people who have been called out for big duck ups because of the onslaught and hammering 🙄

Finds it hard to digest that people disagree with her on certain things.

Repeats about people being upset if she’s done something wrong, worded something wrong, taken something out of context etc and if 20 people give the criticising comment a thumbs up - to her that’s 20 people saying the same thing and then she shudders (this is all because upset people about her refusal to wear masks and then being upset when she directly asked for a comparison on a personality trait being worse than a mental health condition and then in the comments tried to deny making a comparison - but instead of taking accountability and re editing the video she left it in and now feels attacked)

“People say well don’t put yourself online if you can’t deal with that side of things” well she feels it’s only gotten a lot more intense and worse in recent days/times (which is a lie, she’s always complained when people complained or gave her any kind of criticism and said many times that she’s never been able to take it well)

Says she posts but will wake up in the middle of the night to check the comments (sounds like she needs to take a break youtube / social media if it’s that bad!)

Basically goes on to say that what she says is pretty harmless and people take things the wrong way and it’s a matter of different opinions then there’s no need to worry about their offence (seriously.....)

Says if she ever says anything offensive or wrong then “fair enough, call me out, hold me accountable” (THAT’S WHAT PEOPLE ARE bleeping DOING ALREADY BUT YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH IT!) “But if it’s a difference of opinion and we’re not inline or in tune then it’s not the be all and end all” (Jesus...)

So in summary she wants loads of “aww poor Helen, must be so tough” comments and lots of agreeing arseholes all because she can’t hack her job online anymore and can’t keep her uneducated mouth shut and can’t stop throwing parties for her mates during the pandemic or wear a mask during the pandemic. But of course that’s all just a difference of opinion and she shouldn’t be held accountable for any of it. 🙄 eyes roll back hard here.

Favs:

expensive sheets from John Lewis - talks about redecorating the bedroom to something dark (she’s feeling emo with her hair atm)

Mask - “who’d have thought we’d be talking about fav face coverings in 2020”..... you put one in your last favs Helen and NEVER bleeping WORE IT.

Says how much she HATES wearing masks so much cos they make her drowsy and when she talks sometimes they pop off (you obvs don’t have decent quality ones then Helen)

when she sees people in Sainsbury’s not wearing a mask it makes her angry (so she can now related to how people were angry with her when she refused to wear her multiple gifted masks... and more so when you kept making bullshit excuses for it every time you went out.... or do we go back to the difference of opinion or cancel culture debate... I’m confused)

Got a bag from ASOS cos it reminds of the Prada bag she wants to get (or whatever she dribbled out her mouth, ffs enunciate, woman)

Goes on to say that she’s working with ASOS and it’s a dream come true “some of you may not agree with it but whatevz” she doesn’t know if she’s a partnership or an ambassador (🤣) but get ready to see a tit more #ad content from her soon 😉

Dr paw paw lip tint blah blah blah “I wasn’t really wearing too much make up when I was away, no point really” (ok, ya clown)

Hand sanitizer spray “we’re being drowned and swamped in hand sanitizer” (why does she sound so bitter about being clean? Ohhh she hates washing her hands after the toilet right. Ya grub)

Free mug from truffle shuffle blah blah blah

said she watched the labyrinth and had a bottle of Prosecco to CELEBRATE HER COMING HOME FROM A HOLIDAY (ya alcoholic) Got drunk and tripped out on how weird the film is when you’re under the influence.

Converse (predictable) apparently these chunky trainers are “hiking” ones 🤣

Free body shop smelly tit - explains how bubble baths work.

Then talks about her fav chocolates (Phil bought her chocolates because she was upset about her hair) she demolished most of them in the car and then had some for breakfast (actual child)

Lastly she loves her creaky fan “I don’t need it to oscillate because it’s so wide... th...th...the actual... bloweyness” “it’s mega”

—————————
(Jeeze that was loooong. Sorry for any typos etc I can’t be arsed to go through it all after becoming brain dead by that waffle I just listened to 🤣)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Video Summary: New Normal, Upload Anxiety, Masks | August Feelings & Favs

The lighting is noticeably darker in this video - perhaps a filter put on to hide the hair disaster?

16 seconds in and she throws her slipper and slurs/rambles words.

Feelings:

Explains the ‘hair accident’ and says she’s going to try and wash it out “when she can be bothered to” it put her in a bad mood but people have been saying to her that it looks “fine” and looks “lovely” (🤣)

She says washing her hair is such a bleeping chore and she HATES doing it (so that’s why it looks manky sometimes 🤢)

Talks about the Norfolk Coastline walk - how they social distanced (they did not) she was knackered blah blah blah (no one cares) Stutters over saying that they put their own sign up at the end of it and they made it to look like it was ‘supposed’ to be there (prob cos you’re not actually allowed to do that tit on public signs 🙄)

Says that she wasn’t rushing to go back to the pub when restrictions lifted (absolute load of tit ball lies there Quirkerz)

she pulls a face and says “I wasn’t up for that” 🤣 but at least they could go out to eat (of course) and ended up going on some date nights.

And “without sounding laaaame” it marked her and Phil’s 6 month anniversary.Talked about how the lockdown put everything on hold but fast forwarded everything in their relationship at the same time (because she’s weak and can never be on her own so needed to move him in 2 months after casually dating)

Says she felt all giddy and excited when they got to go out on dates again (sure that wasn’t you just being giddy for the food Hels?)

Then goes on to talk ecstatically about the food and restaurants.

“July was pretty rad, it was cool”

Talks about going away on her secret trip but says she’s decided to keep it a secret so we’ll prob never know.

Talks about going to Scotland and how it was a “great great great great holiday, especially pandemic holiday” even though there was lots of things they couldn’t do and missed out on because of corona but “fair enuff”. It was a great thing for her and Phil to do together and then she shudders and goes “ahhh my heart” (wtf) 🤣

She might grace us with a dedicated video about it because she had sooooo many questions about it (sure you did)

Work is back to normal now, she’s got some brand deals come through and buzzing because there’s some “big brands” she’s working with (great more #ad tit coming soon) says her new management are “absolutely slaying it at the moment”

She’s happy in her personal life its pretty awesome and has no complaints except the fact she’s got upload anxiety because she has a “fear of upsetting people” and “not being able to deal with the criticism” and “slipping up and saying something wrong or wording something wrong and dealing with the backlash” (That would be about the being extroverted is worse than social anxiety comparison she made in her what not not say to an extrovert video)

keeps saying it’s 2020 (like we need a reminder) and that people have become more “woke” but she doesn’t want to use that word and says that there’s an element of cancel culture and calling people out (great going back to this bullshit again, no one is getting bleeping cancelled in this so-called cancel culture, idiot).

Acknowledges that people are “being held accountable for the things that they’ve done, things that they do, bad tit” but has a fear in her mind that she has done something wrong too (....so like being held accountable then Helen, yeah?) and then slips out the word “abuse” 🙄 And now has a fear of multiple people telling her the same thing about something that she’s done wrong. Feels for people who have been called out for big duck ups because of the onslaught and hammering 🙄

Finds it hard to digest that people disagree with her on certain things.

Repeats about people being upset if she’s done something wrong, worded something wrong, taken something out of context etc and if 20 people give the criticising comment a thumbs up - to her that’s 20 people saying the same thing and then she shudders (this is all because upset people about her refusal to wear masks and then being upset when she directly asked for a comparison on a personality trait being worse than a mental health condition and then in the comments tried to deny making a comparison - but instead of taking accountability and re editing the video she left it in and now feels attacked)

“People say well don’t put yourself online if you can’t deal with that side of things” well she feels it’s only gotten a lot more intense and worse in recent days/times (which is a lie, she’s always complained when people complained or gave her any kind of criticism and said many times that she’s never been able to take it well)

Says she posts but will wake up in the middle of the night to check the comments (sounds like she needs to take a break youtube / social media if it’s that bad!)

Basically goes on to say that what she says is pretty harmless and people take things the wrong way and it’s a matter of different opinions then there’s no need to worry about their offence (seriously.....)

Says if she ever says anything offensive or wrong then “fair enough, call me out, hold me accountable” (THAT’S WHAT PEOPLE ARE bleeping DOING ALREADY BUT YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH IT!) “But if it’s a difference of opinion and we’re not inline or in tune then it’s not the be all and end all” (Jesus...)

So in summary she wants loads of “aww poor Helen, must be so tough” comments and lots of agreeing arseholes all because she can’t hack her job online anymore and can’t keep her uneducated mouth shut and can’t stop throwing parties for her mates during the pandemic or wear a mask during the pandemic. But of course that’s all just a difference of opinion and she shouldn’t be held accountable for any of it. 🙄 eyes roll back hard here.

Favs:

expensive sheets from John Lewis - talks about redecorating the bedroom to something dark (she’s feeling emo with her hair atm)

Mask - “who’d have thought we’d be talking about fav face coverings in 2020”..... you put one in your last favs Helen and NEVER bleeping WORE IT.

Says how much she HATES wearing masks so much cos they make her drowsy and when she talks sometimes they pop off (you obvs don’t have decent quality ones then Helen)

when she sees people in Sainsbury’s not wearing a mask it makes her angry (so she can now related to how people were angry with her when she refused to wear her multiple gifted masks... and more so when you kept making bullshit excuses for it every time you went out.... or do we go back to the difference of opinion or cancel culture debate... I’m confused)

Got a bag from ASOS cos it reminds of the Prada bag she wants to get (or whatever she dribbled out her mouth, ffs enunciate, woman)

Goes on to say that she’s working with ASOS and it’s a dream come true “some of you may not agree with it but whatevz” she doesn’t know if she’s a partnership or an ambassador (🤣) but get ready to see a tit more #ad content from her soon 😉

Dr paw paw lip tint blah blah blah “I wasn’t really wearing too much make up when I was away, no point really” (ok, ya clown)

Hand sanitizer spray “we’re being drowned and swamped in hand sanitizer” (why does she sound so bitter about being clean? Ohhh she hates washing her hands after the toilet right. Ya grub)

Free mug from truffle shuffle blah blah blah

said she watched the labyrinth and had a bottle of Prosecco to CELEBRATE HER COMING HOME FROM A HOLIDAY (ya alcoholic) Got drunk and tripped out on how weird the film is when you’re under the influence.

Converse (predictable) apparently these chunky trainers are “hiking” ones 🤣

Free body shop smelly tit - explains how bubble baths work.

Then talks about her fav chocolates (Phil bought her chocolates because she was upset about her hair) she demolished most of them in the car and then had some for breakfast (actual child)

Lastly she loves her creaky fan “I don’t need it to oscillate because it’s so wide... th...th...the actual... bloweyness” “it’s mega”

—————————
(Jeeze that was loooong. Sorry for any typos etc I can’t be arsed to go through it all after becoming brain dead by that waffle I just listened to 🤣)
Ok, HOW do you do these summaries so quickly and accurately?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.