Helen Anderson #4 Drunk, Quirky, Looks Plain Dirty. Beefy Knees, Freebies Please!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Helen when she has a white chocolate magnum instead of a milk chocolate magnum
Screenshot_20200904-125609_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I can't get over how many brands she's contacted recently for free stuff...or maybe I'm just noticing it more and she's always been like this?? I'm still not over her writing to a deodorant brand... a deodorant brand of all products to ask for, deodorant..?????

She must spend all her free time trawling the internet for random brands to beg write to and then playing it off like they reached out to her
I’ve noticed it moreso since she switched to gleam, not sure if that’s anything to do with it

Reactions: 8
So.... All the online influenzas are taking the day off tomorrow for Zoe Sugg’s mental health promotion... and then will return to carry on with their online job to promote watching their online content, their hilarious online TikToks, and shop through their online links. 👍🏻

3D4E544B-68D1-422D-A9DE-ABD16C3ECC7B.jpeg

Tomorrow Helen plans to take a bath, bake something and take her dogs out for a walk. Y’know, the things she already does daily 🙄

Also she’s probably going to work her way through this lot:

8BA5DDDA-DE5E-4ABD-AFA4-E3FF3FFC4031.jpeg

She got gifted a huge box of American treats (after her IG story about US vs UK food) and said to Phil “you touch that box and you’re bleeping dead”

...and now she’s going on figuring out what Phil can have (half a kit Kat, half a Twizzler etc), she points to the bag of Cheetos and sadly sighs “obviously we’ll share them...” and the goes on to say how HE can’t be trusted because he comes home and is the one that inhales everything and so she needs to put her foot down 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
She looks rough as toast in that picture. I’ve stopped following her, she’s too annoying.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The treat box business just seems sort of mean and weird - I get that she wants it to seem like banter or whatever, but making several Stories making someone else out to be a pig, and when you have so much totally free sweet stuff, surely TO SHARE... I don't know, it just doesn't sit right! Would you not just be joyful about it without getting territorial? 😂

On the plus side I did like her last two makeup looks 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 11
@Lunamoon22 you’re being very generous suggesting she bathes daily 😂
😂 Damn, you’re right. I dunno what I was thinking!

The treat box business just seems sort of mean and weird - I get that she wants it to seem like banter or whatever, but making several Stories making someone else out to be a pig, and when you have so much totally free sweet stuff, surely TO SHARE... I don't know, it just doesn't sit right! Would you not just be joyful about it without getting territorial? 😂

On the plus side I did like her last two makeup looks 🤷‍♀️
Exactly! After she said Phil could have a half the kit Kat etc he said “and you’ll eat the rest” she got so defensive and blamed HIM for not being trustworthy when it came to snacks. 🤣

We all have seen that she has no self control when it comes to food - the fact that she showed us the other day in her vlog that she had to hide the last two pieces of chocolates because she was worried what Phil would think should be massive alarm bells to her.

What’s wrong with everyone. This digital detox is an ad campaign and yet they’re not disclosing it!? Helen isnt the only one but they all need to duck off their high horses and stop acting like they’re doing it to spread awareness or ***value their mental health***(bleeping lol since most of them do nothing but self pamper).

infuriating to say the least. People like Helen are always the first to jump on people for not properly disclosing.

Reactions: 11
So.... All the online influenzas are taking the day off tomorrow for Zoe Sugg’s mental health promotion... and then will return to carry on with their online job to promote watching their online content, their hilarious online TikToks, and shop through their online links. 👍🏻

View attachment 233220

This photo makes me laugh. Because the subject of the photo is meant to be the "off" symbol and the whole post is about being offline, but which part of this photo is in focus? Helen, cause she wants to be the subject.

Its a small thing, but when you analyse it properly, its interesting.

• Haha
The whole digital detox is a funny one. Post on social media that you’re staying off social media for a whole day, and then come back to social media and keep doing the same old tit you’ve always done but pat yourself on the back that you managed one whole day of not picking up your phone.

And Helen’s pic, you’re right the “off” is out of focus. And there’s no “donate to this mental health charity” or useful information about the cause. It just feels like when she posted the Blackout for BLM pic... it’s just another excuse to take a day off for her.

And just because you’ve posted yourself with permanent marker on your hands and you say you’re going offline doesn’t mean tit 🤣 How are we meant to know if you’re having a cheeky peep or not? After all influencers are notorious liars.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
I know this has happened and will happen forever but it really pisses me off these no names are given any amount of free tit whilst they up the prices for us folk to buy IF it’s even still in stock. I don’t mean to just Helen i mean to it all of them. F’’ks me off but I know it’s the ‘job’ they are in!

even down to the likes of food and drink, hotels, makeup. For them to never buy items or go on their own accordance to pay for things.
grr 😖 🤣
Yeah someone is always paying in the end. That benefit trip where they went ti the Maldives (flying first class) for the launch of a mascara did ir for me. No more!

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Yeah someone is always paying in the end. That benefit trip where they went ti the Maldives (flying first class) for the launch of a mascara did ir for me. No more!
Same! This was the one that did it for me too. I had been ambivalent until then. Now I follow very few influencers like this. It's more homes/decor/food/bit of Disney

• Heart
Reactions: 6
So digital detox is today? And it means they shouldn’t be online right? Helen has mutual friends to me and she’s liked a post 2 hours ago 😂😂😂 so I guess for Helen it just means she won’t post anything and hope no one realises she’s actually still been online 🤨

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Same! This was the one that did it for me too. I had been ambivalent until then. Now I follow very few influencers like this. It's more homes/decor/food/bit of Disney
I follow very few influencers too. Helen is actually good at editing videos when she puts her mind to it. If I had her skills I would be using it to work for other people, like wedding videographer or something, instead of YouTube. She’s better behind the camera than she is in front of it. But of course, it’s all about ‘me, me, me’ for Helen. And money ofc. Her content is stale, she needs to take a break for a while.

Reactions: 13
So digital detox is today? And it means they shouldn’t be online right? Helen has mutual friends to me and she’s liked a post 2 hours ago 😂😂😂 so I guess for Helen it just means she won’t post anything and hope no one realises she’s actually still been online 🤨
That is absolutely hilarious..... and unsurprising 🤣

Someone just pointed out in Zoella’s thread that today is Black Pound day - and a lot of black influencers are ignoring Digital Detox Day so that they can promote local black businesses etc on their social media...

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Is it just me or does Helen seem to be filming herself while driving in her instagram story? I might be mistaken but there doesn’t seem to be anyone else in the car?
I think she was driving, it definitely looked like she was reversing out while holding the camera, she kept looking out the back windows whilst moving - but then I do the same even if I’m a passenger cos I have anxiety when I’m in other people’s cars 🤣

But this wouldn’t be the first time she’s held her camera whilst driving - she showed herself filming and driving past and waving at her gym friends in her vlog recently.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I follow very few influencers too. Helen is actually good at editing videos when she puts her mind to it. If I had her skills I would be using it to work for other people, like wedding videographer or something, instead of YouTube. She’s better behind the camera than she is in front of it. But of course, it’s all about ‘me, me, me’ for Helen. And money ofc. Her content is stale, she needs to take a break for a while.
Definitely, I think it was last year or the year before she was hired as a videographer for a friend’s wedding and, from the clips she showed, she did an amazing job. She’s talented and I think she should consider doing more. Maybe it will be better for her mental health doing something more creative than hauls.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.