Helen Anderson #4 Drunk, Quirky, Looks Plain Dirty. Beefy Knees, Freebies Please!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So digital detox is today? And it means they shouldn’t be online right? Helen has mutual friends to me and she’s liked a post 2 hours ago 😂😂😂 so I guess for Helen it just means she won’t post anything and hope no one realises she’s actually still been online 🤨
[/QUOTE

Hahahahaha. She’s such a bleeping fake!!!!!

Reactions: 4
Definitely, I think it was last year or the year before she was hired as a videographer for a friend’s wedding and, from the clips she showed, she did an amazing job. She’s talented and I think she should consider doing more. Maybe it will be better for her mental health doing something more creative than hauls.
I wish she would do this. She talked so passionately about her dissertation project back in the day. She must be bored stiff doing hauls and vlogs. With her years of editing experience and her degree, surely she could walk into an in-house job? I'm guessing the industry the kind of one where the work is mainly freelance, but she obviously isn't a shrinking violet about contacting companies and things. Also, wasn't her dad a camera man? Surely he has some contacts.

Edited to add. I don't really get how her content is so bland considering her creative background. I don't know how much of a guitarist she is, but I really want her to do a guitar tuition series (as long as she goes back to her sweet personality and voice).

Reactions: 3
I wish she would do this. She talked so passionately about her dissertation project back in the day. She must be bored stiff doing hauls and vlogs. With her years of editing experience and her degree, surely she could walk into an in-house job? I'm guessing the industry the kind of one where the work is mainly freelance, but she obviously isn't a shrinking violet about contacting companies and things. Also, wasn't her dad a camera man? Surely he has some contacts.

Edited to add. I don't really get how her content is so bland considering her creative background. I don't know how much of a guitarist she is, but I really want her to do a guitar tuition series (as long as she goes back to her sweet personality and voice).
No amount of YouTube experience or degree will get her any decent in-house job in the industry. She would have to start again on the lowest rung and Helen's ego couldn't take it. But she could have a promising career if she just sucked it up and had some humility.

Her Dad's contacts as a camera man are likely to be old. At most his daughter might get into a production assistant or runner job as a favour.

Reactions: 7
No amount of YouTube experience or degree will get her any decent in-house job in the industry. She would have to start again on the lowest rung and Helen's ego couldn't take it. But she could have a promising career if she just sucked it up and had some humility.

Her Dad's contacts as a camera man are likely to be old. At most his daughter might get into a production assistant or runner job as a favour.
Forgot about the ego for a sec! I guess if she lies about being a teacher rather than a TA, she's never going to be happy about starting at the bottom of the ladder like all us other mere mortals!

Reactions: 5
Forgot about the ego for a sec! I guess if she lies about being a teacher rather than a TA, she's never going to be happy about starting at the bottom of the ladder like all us other mere mortals!
I mean... she’s already saying she’s an Ambassador for ASOS, but says that she’s not even sure if she is or not...

She could just be a bog standard regular ole influencer on their affiliate program, but that doesn’t sound fancy enough dammit! Just like her “I’m a teacher” lie, she’s sure as tit going to try and say that she’s higher up than anyone else just to sound like she’s more successful than she is. (Can’t wait for her to start #Ambassador her ASOS posts now) 🤣

5591AA9B-EF13-4B31-8F35-C57DC019E30B.jpeg

Peasants.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Not seeing the trashy boring tit she posts for a whole day has been refreshing and prompted me to unfollow her for good along with a few other influencers 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 15
So digital detox is today? And it means they shouldn’t be online right? Helen has mutual friends to me and she’s liked a post 2 hours ago 😂😂😂 so I guess for Helen it just means she won’t post anything and hope no one realises she’s actually still been online 🤨
And according to her social blade she followed two new accounts on Instagram yesterday. So much for the digital detox 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Once again, only doing something because everyone else is doing it. What a sheep
Watch her get all preachy and say how great it was for her mental health and then go on about her “upload anxiety” and how she had to turn her comments off on the last video because it was too much for her to apologise to a bleeping hair dye company. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Watch her get all preachy and say how great it was for her mental health and then go on about her “upload anxiety” and how she had to turn her comments off on the last video because it was too much for her to apologise to a bleeping hair dye company. 🙄
Can't wait for her excuses about last weeks comment section 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
36730C8C-F120-4848-9E71-539DBF3BBC87.jpeg

She’s “back” on social media now, out for dinner at a place called The Pigs (lol) and got her walking group name printed on a jumper 🤣

I dunno why it always makes me laugh/cringe when she poses whist gripping on tightly for dear life to her knife and fork 🤣

B0EF6218-262A-4362-A155-8061E7B18DE4.jpeg
DB5D1322-D983-432B-A231-21E526EF8B54.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
‘got her walking group name printed on a jumper’ :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: She’s such a try hard.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
And I bet she printed a bunch to force her group to wear and all match like kids on a school trip - so quirky! 🤣🤣🤣
Haha so quirky, proper mad she is. She said that she got them made for the group, can imagine them rolling their eyes and thinking wtf like her bootcamp ‘friends’ do.

Reactions: 9
She said that she got them made for the group, can imagine them rolling their eyes and thinking wtf like her bootcamp ‘friends’ do.
What a pointless waste of money too - getting a bunch of sweatshirts printed up that no one asked for.

Reactions: 8
‘got her walking group name printed on a jumper’ :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: She’s such a try hard.
Why doesn't she just get their name printed on a set of knives and forks seeing as all she was arsed about was eating anyway on those walks

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.