Helen Anderson #4 Drunk, Quirky, Looks Plain Dirty. Beefy Knees, Freebies Please!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
shouldn’t have laughed but I still did
I thought this too! I think she was at least trying to hint that, even if she's not pregnant. Get people talking, but I wouldn't be surprised if she is! (Hopefully not with the alcohol she's been drinking).

Reactions: 2
Helen: GuYs I hAvE uPloAd AnXiEtY. I WoRry AbOuT bEiNg WrOnG aNd GeTtInG ToLd OfF...

also Helen: “Im not sorry about the thing I was 1000% in the wrong about. I’m not going to take accountability. And I’m going to say that I was partly responsible but not really because it’s the companies fault. Also I’m not going to show receipts of the conversation I had with them because in it I demand that they fix my hair and I was probably very rude to them but I got some generic customer service “thank you for your feedback” bullshit..... actually thinking about it I probably didn’t even bother emailing them at all...”

7E72A399-F11D-486F-A2A2-D674A8A62454.jpeg
38AAA236-62B9-44A6-A88C-E8992FE7F7FE.jpeg

598000D0-F6E8-4E7B-BBD6-C437729E16F8.jpeg

2FF2F566-ED1F-4347-A39E-37AB1376E681.jpeg

“Do people have time to do their research whilst in Superdrug? No” - but you weren’t in Superdrug you stupid cow, these were FREE PR samples with 4 different colours - one of which was COPPER GOLD - the colour you wanted!

it is FOOLISH to just go by a name and not at least check what kind of colour it’s going to come out like.

In her vlog she said she felt bad... but in her comments she’s SORRY NOT SORRY 🤣 I’m so glad she’s showing her audience what a complete nasty little witch she really is

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Right I’m so annoyed.

So this ‘influencer’ who sat down and talked about her ‘anxiety’ about uploading and ‘cancel culture’ POSTED A NEGATIVE REVIEW STRAIGHT TO INSTAGRAM from a independent business rather than just going to them personally. Then refusing to admit she’s sorry or was wrong. AHHHHH

Reactions: 24
Yikes! I can just picture her still lying in bed, dogs barking downstairs from their cages for her to get up and feed them, stabbing away at her phone with her fat, stubby claw fingers, typing this reply and saying "hahaha Phil, I said sorry not sorry!"

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I’ve said it before and I will say it again. She is just so bleeping stupid. It boggles my mind. Was she always this stupid? At this point I can’t remember why I liked her in the first place! Is the sugar rotting her brain? Did she hit her head? Like what the duck is wrong with this grubby old bint!

Reactions: 21
I’ve had it with this woman. I’ve just replied to this comment - let’s see how long it takes to get deleted :rolleyes: . Here’s what I’ve said.

’You weren’t in Superdrug though, were you? You were at home, using free product sent to you by the company, with ample opportunity to check swatches online if you weren’t sure. You’ve also said you could see that the dye was purple straight away but you just kept applying it anyway. Then you had a tantrum when it didn’t come out the way you wanted but apparently you’re not sorry for slating the company in a public forum. Not cool.’

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I’ve had it with this woman. I’ve just replied to this comment - let’s see how long it takes to get deleted :rolleyes: . Here’s what I’ve said.

’You weren’t in Superdrug though, were you? You were at home, using free product sent to you by the company, with ample opportunity to check swatches online if you weren’t sure. You’ve also said you could see that the dye was purple straight away but you just kept applying it anyway. Then you had a tantrum when it didn’t come out the way you wanted but apparently you’re not sorry for slating the company in a public forum. Not cool.’
This! 1000 x this. I don't know why I'm so mad at her about this. I think it's just her arrogance that she feels like she can speak to people and companies in such a way because she's an 'influencer.'
What a Karen.

Screenshot_20200902_094547.jpg

Aww poor you Helen. You've got it so hard.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Surely with the amount of negative reactions she’s had to her videos recently she should step back and realise “oh duck, I AM in the wrong here and I need to change my attitude” rather than screaming SORRY NOT SORRY. Insufferable. I would comment if I didn’t have my full name as my username 🙃

Reactions: 8
Helen: GuYs I hAvE uPloAd AnXiEtY. I WoRry AbOuT bEiNg WrOnG aNd GeTtInG ToLd OfF...

also Helen: “Im not sorry about the thing I was 1000% in the wrong about. I’m not going to take accountability. And I’m going to say that I was partly responsible but not really because it’s the companies fault. Also I’m not going to show receipts of the conversation I had with them because in it I demand that they fix my hair and I was probably very rude to them but I got some generic customer service “thank you for your feedback” bullshit..... actually thinking about it I probably didn’t even bother emailing them at all...”

View attachment 230494View attachment 230495

View attachment 230508

View attachment 230502

“Do people have time to do their research whilst in Superdrug? No” - but you weren’t in Superdrug you stupid cow, these were FREE PR samples with 4 different colours - one of which was COPPER GOLD - the colour you wanted!

it is FOOLISH to just go by a name and not at least check what kind of colour it’s going to come out like.

In her vlog she said she felt bad... but in her comments she’s SORRY NOT SORRY 🤣 I’m so glad she’s showing her audience what a complete nasty little witch she really is
The comment by A M is me! I wanted to wait until she deleted it before posting here because I didn't want her to read this thread and dismiss my comments. Thanks so much for screenshotting her reply, I was too slow.

I'm so annoyed at her reply. There was no accountability at all. What she should've done, instead of ranting on Instagram, is emailed the company first, then posted to Instagram with a picture of the dye bottle and say "just letting you guys know these colours aren't quite what you expect and I'm a bit annoyed at how my hair turned out so I thought I'd let you guys know. I suggest patch testing first!". Not bloody hard innit!

Reactions: 15
HAHAHAH she's turned comments off that video 😂🤣
God I hate 'influencers'. Helens really turned me right off her with how entitled and just down right rude she is all the time now. such a woe is me attitude and please feel sorry for me because my life is so hard being an influencer and getting free stuff all the time

Can't even be an adult and make a public apology to the brand, but will willingly shame them to her thousands of followers.

You'd think a near 30 year old would be able to be held accountable for her actions and understand when she's done things wrong and own up to it but nope, not Helen.

I was gonna reply to her because in what world is this colour going to turn out the same colour she had on her hair????

Also while I'm on my rant - imagine being in the hotel room next to her while she screams 24/7 instead of talks like a normal human. idk why she's riled me up so much this morning haha
1599037347635.png

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She's had to turn the comments off on a video that's only been up for 13 hours, does that not tell her something?

But don't worry guys she's got a great copycat original idea to see what American's opinions of British things are for a new video.

What even is her content at this point?!

Reactions: 11
“to go as far as bad mouthing or cancelling I feel is a little over kill??”

SHE 👏🏻 LITERALLY 👏🏻 ADMITTED 👏🏻 SHE 👏🏻 BAD 👏🏻 MOUTHED 👏🏻 THE 👏🏻 COMPANY 👏🏻 IN 👏🏻 HER 👏🏻 OWN 👏🏻 VLOG

Jesus Christ.
Right?! She's beyond a joke. If only her skin were as thick as her brain.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.