Helen Anderson #4 Drunk, Quirky, Looks Plain Dirty. Beefy Knees, Freebies Please!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wtf is this shite....

27A0984E-E1CF-4C3B-BB0D-C0AD3C45A1C0.png

DBC52E7F-B0C0-4F2D-918E-865EB2FFF32D.jpeg

20 content creators heading off to Snowdonia in Wales for 3 days.... just as the gov announced that it’s illegal to be in groups more than 6 people from 2 different households... interesting.... still any excuse for Quirkerz to have yet another holiday during the pandemic... this is her 4th trip away since August (that we know of).

I wondered if they had prefilmed this... but the one of the “contestants” posted yesterday that they were going away for filming....

BA5CF66C-74E3-4DB4-9463-BF1C2C1D1147.jpeg

🤔🤔🤔

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
TV show 😂 What channel is it on? What streaming service?

People have managed to get stuff filmed during this time but the COVID rules for filming are pretty tight. Don't think you should be 'bringing 20 content creators together' for this pile of nonsense.

Reactions: 7
TV show 😂 What channel is it on? What streaming service?
Gonna be broadcast to their 225 Instagram followers and their 10 YouTube subscribers 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Well done Helen, hitting the big leagues there - totally not participating because it was another free trip 👍🏻

yikes, I’m watching the “Worst couple ever” unlisted video...

The hair 🤣 the make up 🤣

She complains about Maff’s diet because it’s strict and she complains about her own diet yet went and ate cake 🤣

The vaping and always wanting to play on the PlayStation 🤣

The whining 🤣

She doesn’t understand how much of a commitment Maff’s work is and how tiring it

Omg.... the spit fight Helen started.... 🤢🤢🤢

They couldn’t think of their favourite thing to do together... 😂

The comment that said Helen was a rock star in the making ahahahaha!

Yeah... I can see why she unlisted this video. Holy tit 🤣

tbh, even though they seemed so toxic together, they were pretty much perfect. Cause they're both loud and act childish 😂

I’m excited to see how exhausted mrs boot-camp-and-hiking gets after 5 mins.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wtf is this shite....

View attachment 241133

View attachment 241134

20 content creators heading off to Snowdonia in Wales for 3 days.... just as the gov announced that it’s illegal to be in groups more than 6 people from 2 different households... interesting.... still any excuse for Quirkerz to have yet another holiday during the pandemic... this is her 4th trip away since August (that we know of).

I wondered if they had prefilmed this... but the one of the “contestants” posted yesterday that they were going away for filming....

View attachment 241145

🤔🤔🤔
Her skin in that first picture. She's years younger than me, but is ageing horribly.

Reactions: 6
Wow, Helen used to be my favourite YouTube but I’ve stopped watching her this past year. It seems when an influencer makes their identity their full time job then they go downhill eventually. Helen needs purpose, a job where she does stuff for other people - maybe wedding videographer or editor for example.

Reactions: 14
4D62961B-669D-451E-B336-FA33F982EDBB.jpeg

......uhm..... wut?

How to clean under the armpits FAST by Helen Anderson: scrub with head and shoulders seven times.

I don’t think anyone should be subjected to Helen’s armpits in 4K HD 🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
View attachment 241240

......uhm..... wut?

How to clean under the armpits FAST by Helen Anderson: scrub with head and shoulders seven times.

I don’t think anyone should be subjected to Helen’s armpits in 4K HD 🤢🤢🤢
I’m dying!!! What the actual f😂😂😂😂

All these typos and “appleyness”.... who approved this? Are ads even approved anymore or do they just allow any old shite such as this?

Maybe she’s had too much alcoholic appleyness...

View attachment 240600View attachment 240601View attachment 240602
‘someone you reeeeeally like’
So poor FIL has been subjected to her house of torture for the best part of 7 months and she still can’t even say she loves him 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
‘someone you reeeeeally like’
So poor FIL has been subjected to her house of torture for the best part of 7 months and she still can’t even say she loves him 🤣🤣
Im sure it’s him not saying he loves her, she seems the type who’d say I love you after two weeks 🤣

She just reuploaded the green eye tutorial 🙄 obvs didn’t get enough clicks on the first one.

But Christ, she sure cakes the layers on to cover her sun damage, freckles, hormonal, beer infused skin. 😱
FD4DF312-0B5A-47C6-AB31-64688C0714FB.jpeg

Can she not put make up on with doing the ridiculous pout? She looks like she’s trying to balance and invisible pencil between her top lip and nose...

FB3FC4DE-EE23-48BD-8534-F21DD0D93139.jpeg
C6D9625C-AD09-480D-A69B-105A20EC7A36.jpeg
18936649-9D1A-4C10-8DAD-2B559E1A568F.jpeg

Give your skin a break, Helen! Lay off the cakey make up, let it breathe! Put some sunscreen on and drink some water!

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Can someone remind me if we're still in the middle of a pandemic? 🤯 And explain to me why I've been staying home and only leaving the house for necessities? Last time I went away for any amount of time was beginning of March for my bfs birthday. Its my birthday next month and we've made the decision to not do anything we had planned and just stay home.

I mean, judging by the way Helens living, the pandemics over right? She went to London yesterday, no pics of her (or anyone in the background of her pics) in a mask. And is going to Snowdonia soon? she only just got back from Scotland???

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Can someone remind me if we're still in the middle of a pandemic? 🤯 And explain to me why I've been staying home and only leaving the house for necessities? Last time I went away for any amount of time was beginning of March for my bfs birthday. Its my birthday next month and we've made the decision to not do anything we had planned and just stay home.

I mean, judging by the way Helens living, the pandemics over right? She went to London yesterday, no pics of her (or anyone in the background of her pics) in a mask. And is going to Snowdonia soon? she only just got back from Scotland???
She’s going to Snowdonia today, some of the competitors are saying it’s 5 days they’re going for...

It’s absolutely ridiculous to be travelling when case numbers are rising and stricter measures are being put in place. But to Helen the pandemic was over as soon as ikea opened 🙄

London’s R rate is up to 1.3 and rising, all because of idiots like this:

5DE1DD84-6C60-4D7D-8511-B84D6294FFF7.png

So far she’s been a tourist around the south for her ‘secret’ week away, a week or so away to Scotland, a three/four day trip to Bath, a day trip to Osea Island and now a 3-5 day trip to Wales. It’s ridiculous. (Also it’s a good job Fil’s around to look after her dogs... oh wait he’s out working most of the time 🙄)

Not including all the trips else where with no mask - but then Helen has openly stated how much she detests wearing a mask so of course she’s not going to wear it for the sake of other people 🙄

C428C2E7-03AE-4D0C-ABD1-44A393C2048A.jpeg
7AAE9EC4-D831-40CB-80F7-CBE117B78776.png

E8DC8388-7363-41C6-97EC-C17521BE6228.png
FEC2636F-8D78-4CBA-9CA3-6DCD0E10AFD8.png

^ Competing in an extreme sports event and fills herself up with greasy burgers and booze 👍🏻

4ECAA0A1-1B1D-478D-BECA-BF36F71C88B0.png

^ how about bleeping off back to Norfolk, you bleeping covid spreading cretin. No one forced you to buy bleeping beer.

Also it’s Grace’s boyfriend’s birthday today, so of course Helen had to find the roughest pictures of him to post online:

4516D6E8-D218-44E0-AD49-C58AFD5714B2.jpeg

And wtf is this pic??

F4B7CF0C-67FD-4164-AC81-B2EABE963F9C.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Another thing that grinds my gears about Helen is that she’s never captioned her stories. It’s not inclusive to the deaf/hard of hearing, but I also don’t want to listen to her fog horn voice and would prefer to watch stories in silent! I very rarely listen to stories with sound, if I’m in work for example. She needs to caption!! She’s too lazy for that though. If she can’t be arsed to write ‘ad’ on her stories, she’s not going to caption.
This is such a peeve of mine. I wish all influencers would caption their stories.

Reactions: 11
She’s really dirty looking when you compile pictures of her like that, feel like she needs a good wash and a skincare evening

I didn’t know what “Bezzed” meant, so I looked it up - first hit is from Urban Dictionary...

3CB5C0DE-929B-4ECD-BAD7-88C119F23673.jpeg

🤣🤣🤣 Now I’ve got the image of Helen sitting in her own tit in the open air cinema, high on booze and what not - throwing up the 🤘🏻 sign, with her clown mouth open wide, to any random fucker who makes eye contact

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
So her British video is just her saying "I don't know" to all questions... Why didn't she google the real answer to the questions instead of fumbling through it with waffle?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.