Helen Anderson #4 Drunk, Quirky, Looks Plain Dirty. Beefy Knees, Freebies Please!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not even watching the hair video after the embarrassment she caused herself blaming that company she’s a complete moron I prefer Lunas commentary anyway far more interesting 😂 not watching the garage video either it’s just pathetic content and at the state of the world right now it’s so self indulgent to be spending and doing all the stuff she is doing, wonder when her new sofa is going to arrive! She is so greedy she doesn’t stop spending it makes me sick, I actually think the spending is like a fix for her she has to have new things it makes her happy for a minute then the buzz goes and she needs something else new, also that jacket makes her look even more tragic than usual it is revolting, I would actually feel sorry for her if she wasn’t such a self entitled moany whiny witch, I hate to be mean about her appearance but those pictures posted of her in the led zeppelin T-shirt really shocked me she looks like she has totally ballooned :(

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I genuinely thought she had a choker on, I didn't realise it was a full on neck roll. Also the entire first 3 minutes of this 7 min video is just her slating the company in "nice words" by saying their names aren't true to colour etc etc whilst backpeddling continuously over everything she says. Why can't she just admit the entire thing was her fault, people make mistakes... Own up to them like a bleeping adult.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Hold the duck up. Mark's girlfriend is like a carbon copy of Helen. Or is Helen a carbon copy of her? Same look, same hair, same dog, same "body positive" stuff, same orange filters on her Instagram photos. I need to dig deeper and see who copied who, brb.

Edit: ok, not the same dog. But still a small dog she calls "angel". It's uncanny scrolling through her Insta. Same pout face Helen makes, I need to do a deeper dive.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Hold the duck up. Mark's girlfriend is like a carbon copy of Helen. Or is Helen a carbon copy of her? Same look, same hair, same dog, same "body positive" stuff, same orange filters on her Instagram photos. I need to dig deeper and see who copied who, brb.

Edit: ok, not the same dog. But still a small dog she calls "angel". It's uncanny scrolling through her Insta. Same pout face Helen makes, I need to do a deeper dive.

😱 she is!

I think she's been a red head for longer (the new girl)

Reactions: 6

Ooh think you’re on to something there!

Ha, the girlfriend has had the copper hair longer, Helen decided to dye it after her break up with Mark.

Also just noticed on the 18th July girlfriend posted herself in maroon lace lingerie... on 28th July Helen posted herself in very similar maroon lace lingerie (the cracked mirror saga) 🤣

• Wow
  • Heart
Ooh think you’re on to something there!

Ha, the girlfriend has had the copper hair longer, Helen decided to dye it after her break up with Mark.

Also just noticed on the 18th July girlfriend posted herself in maroon lace lingerie... on 28th July Helen posted herself in very similar maroon lace lingerie (the cracked mirror saga) 🤣

Screenshot_20200910-225407_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20200910-225720_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 11

It’s uncanny. So Helen hasn’t mentioned or seen grace since lockdown am I right? She moved to Norfolk only knowing Helen and now she’s besties with her ex and in his life quite a bit. I can imagine helens nose is firmly out of joint

Reactions: 14
This is PERFECT.

Helen broke up with Mark (apparently) but she's now ripping off the new girlfriend.

Yeah babes you definitely left him. And the hair dye saga was definitely not your fault 😂

Eeeeeeee I bet she can't stand it

• Haha
This is PERFECT.

Helen broke up with Mark (apparently) but she's now ripping off the new girlfriend.

Yeah babes you definitely left him. And the hair dye saga was definitely not your fault 😂

Eeeeeeee I bet she can't stand it
And I bet she doesn’t try to constantly claim she’s a size 14 like old liar liar pants ripped and on fire Anderz 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
The thing is she’s always been effortlessly her (marks gf) whereas Helen’s a try hard. I know they share a mutual friend who Helen’s close enough to have at her birthday parties but other than that? It’s kind of sad them being compared as Helen WISHES she was half the person. I’m happy Grace is choosing them

Reactions: 7
The thing is she’s always been effortlessly her (marks gf) whereas Helen’s a try hard. I know they share a mutual friend who Helen’s close enough to have at her birthday parties but other than that? It’s kind of sad them being compared as Helen WISHES she was half the person. I’m happy Grace is choosing them
🕵🏼‍♀️ new girlfriend is also friends on ig with Maff, Josie and Nicoletta.... I get the feeling Helen knows her in someway 😉

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Imagine being hair hair dresser, seeing her attempt to box dye her hair (even tho she can afford to get professionals to do it), and then have her ask you for *free* advice on how to strip the colour, then she goes and turns it into “content” which she makes money off

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Seeing the similarities really does paint things in a different light, but I hope for Mark's sake this girl is a bit less unhinged.

Reactions: 11
🕵🏼‍♀️ new girlfriend is also friends on ig with Maff, Josie and Nicoletta.... I get the feeling Helen knows her in someway 😉
Josie and Maff don’t follow her back (idk nicoletta’s @ so can’t check) which seems weird?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.