Helen Anderson #4 Drunk, Quirky, Looks Plain Dirty. Beefy Knees, Freebies Please!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I genuinely thought she had a choker on, I didn't realise it was a full on neck roll.
E2D48BBF-5809-4885-9B52-39517BCDF96E.jpeg

FFS, someone commented this on her video and all I kept thinking of was the neck roll comment on here from earlier 🤣🤣🤣

So tempting to reply “They’re from years and years worth of alcohol and junk food abuse” but I know, I know, too mean 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Marks new gf is gorgeous. Helen tries too hard to be sexy and it shows. Like that time she tried to give someone sex advice on dirty Talk and failed badly.

Reactions: 8
Where are we seeing pictures of marks.girlfriend.
Share please
Her insta is public, I found Grace via Helen, then looked at Grace's current story - she re-shared a story of the current GF walking her dog...

I can't get over how much Helen is coping her. Remember when she first got the copper, she was saying that the hairdresser Tom had a surprise for her. I bet she actually went in and told him she wants it copper! I think most hairdressers would avoid putting any red tones on very bleached hair as it is so so hard to get rid of, especially on already very damaged hair...just a working theory.

Reactions: 10
Charlie is gorgeous, I’m shocked. He’s got a type yeah but also not really. Charlie looks like she takes care of herself and has her own sense of direction, she’s got a lovely face. Mark definitely upgraded

Reactions: 12
If Helen was sent the hair glosses as a PR gift does anyone remember if she actually did a soon/ad/gifted post featuring them?

Or does she just receive a mountain of free tit that doesn’t see the light of day until she’s feeling spontaneous and wants to duck up her hair AND the companies reputation.

edit- that Charlie is an absolute saucepot, congrats mark. 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

Reactions: 8
Check out the dates on Josie's post, then Helen's. Helen is a full-on copycat. Having had a good deep dive, Helen clearly copied Mark's new girlfriend, not the other way round. Bizarre behaviour.

Screenshot_20200911-071620_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20200911-071650_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Check out the dates on Josie's post, then Helen's. Helen is a full-on copycat. Having had a good deep dive, Helen clearly copied Mark's new girlfriend, not the other way round. Bizarre behaviour.

View attachment 239287
View attachment 239285
Hahaha! That is hilarious! How many times does she claim never to follow other people, she just does her own thing? yep, sure all this copying proves that!

And omg her hands!! 🙈 They look sooo grubby! I know Josie’s slightly younger but my god that comparison side by side... Either Helen has the hands of an 80 year old or squeezing those rings on her sausage fingers is giving her that wrinkled effect... actually I think it’s probably both 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
First time poster! I’ve been annoyed this morning with her new Led Zeppelin T-shirt, which is from ASOS... with the music industry struggling so badly just now selling merch is literally the only things paying the bills of some bands. Wouldn’t it have been great if instead of buying from ASOS she actually went out of her way to support a smaller band, buy a couple of their shirts and encourage her followers to do the same? Her ‘band tee aesthetic’ comes across as fake to me.
Of course it’s fake 😂 she gets band tees from ASOS ffs 😂😂

Reactions: 5
Ok Tattlers, case closed, I think I've solved it. My theory is thus - I reckon Mark told Helen whilst he was with her things like "I like redheads" "I like girls who are confident with their bodies" (I can just imagine Helen having a bad body image day and going "Marrrrk I'm fat" and pouting, the way she used to have her strops with Maff. Mark eventually leaves her and finds someone who's actually his type. Good for him.)

So, Helen becomes the girl Mark wanted after he left her. (She also always carries a bit of each ex or friend with her - the gym after Maff, "hiking" after Mark etc, and makes it her identity.)

Having looked through Mark's girlfriend's Insta, she makes the most incredible, decadent looking brownies, looks like it's something she's been doing for a while because they look amazing. What did Helen start doing with Phil? Making really decadent brownies.

These things on their own are insignificant. Who didn't do a little baking in lockdown? 90s flames are on trend now. More than one person can have copper hair. Body positivity is on-trend. Maroon lace underwear is available in the shops. But all together? Creepy AF.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
I feel like it says a lot that Helen isn’t looking after Graces dogs even though Grace has looked after Helens before
Let alone the fact that its Mark that’s looking after them 😂

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.