Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Let's look at a few facts from the worst week shes had ..

5 days ago she posted from the giants causeway. She was happy and content.
4 days ago she was videoin with dan in pennys lovin life.
3 days ago she posted herself in the piss in the beds and was glowing and content and said about happiness etc.
2 days ago she posted about happiness being as simple as a daisy and posted herself in the black dress not a bother on her.
2 days ago she posted the pennys add and was grand.

Then she didnt fulfill her collab with the book club and got called out for no mask etc..

And today..... shes posting about her worst week ever...

Now is she taking the piss or what !

• Heart
Reactions: 108
Actually lemme just say one more thing...

I suffer severely with my mental health to the point where I've wanted to end it all .I know I shared this before.... I've no parents or partner to lean on ... so on the days where I feel so low I can barely function... I get up and dressed and fucking move and go to work for my child... my child does not need to take on any of my shit... yes we all need a day in bed sometimes... but grace is taking the absolute piss out of genuine mental health... in my opinion.... so at night when I'm feelin low I wait till my child is asleep then I go to bed and cry... I cry like a baby... cause I'm struggling and all my family have passed away... but I cry.. wipe my god dam tears.... go asleep and I tackle the day .. you know why ????

Because my son deserves to have a mam.. and when I had him ..his needs came first.. yes my stuff matters too.. but ultimately I will fight for my son till the day I die.... and I do this alone....

Grace... you are a disgrace .. you are so lucky and I wish you could spend a day in my shoes....

Goodnight ❣

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 82

Ahgoontellus

Long time lurker on just this thread only. DisGrace was brought to my attention recently - I do know deneeeeez a little too and she's a TOTALLY different level of instahun too but much more clever with how she does it (will get to her a different day).
Anyhoo, so I've been watching this thread and Grace's page (but not following) for the last few weeks and, like everyone else, can see through all the absolute SHITE! Haven't replied on here cos everyone else seems to cover my opinions.
This though, has made me finally feel the need to post, because I use photoshop for work every day and this is a shocking attempt by Grace at trying to con followers. There is some technical speak but you should get the jist.

So from the top down... She's used a large-ish clone of the under of her boobs and to both sides of her waistline (under both elbows) to basically get rid of any muffin top and to also rid herself of rolls (looks carefully and you can see the blur and the lovely smooth texture). The big giveaway is how a chunk of her left elbow has blended away into the colour of the wall and the right elbow has been lightened where it could only naturally shade.

She doesn't appear to have done much to her right leg.

She has, however, clipped a path on the outside of her left leg, inverted the path and made a really poor attempt at cloning the carpet (as you can see if you look carefully (have you ever seen a carpet with that texture? Nope, cos she need to use a lump of carpet to go inside her left leg and make that look thinner too, but then had to cover it all back up and went way too far and just messed it!).

She's also done the same between her two feet - look carefully and you can see the poor clone job also done there on the carpet - that should be a much more natural use of the natural shade.

Her left leg is a shitshow of a job. She's cloned one area and rubbed if along to smooth things out (but must have forgotten that the other leg has a number of creased bits) and has tucked in both sides of her knees by clipping a path and cloning the area on one side and using it for both sides (as you can see by the skirting board - poor aul Grace must not have a steady hand).

Sorry it's a long aul rant but you can't go claiming to have lost all this weight while scoffing chippers and meals and late night pizzas while impressionable followers think it's genuine, all while posting (badly) photoshopped pictures on yet another Me Time freebie.

Ok bye

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 68

AnnaBananaPie

VIP Member
I don’t think it’s appropriate to create a thread to discuss that girl going through cancer treatment

I know we’re #trolls but let’s be daycent trolls and leave it

And now.....back to faceydisgracey

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
Im gonna call the elephant in the room here. When we talk about mental health we have to acknowledge that money and societal pressure are a huge component to a lot of mental health issues. Definitely not all but a lot. The problem with bloggers is they have a platform to raise awareness of MH but they also contribute to these issues. They make their money on the back of others by portraying this unattainable lifestyle people feel they have to keep up with. That’s the elephant in the room that nobody ever addresses. The super bloggers with #gifted #sp every aspect of their life. Their clothes, houses, holidays, cars etc etc all gifted. They couldn’t even afford these lifestyles themselves. However they share this with ordinary people, they don’t declare it correctly, and those people scramble to buy their shite and the blogger has little to no regard for how that affects their followers. They always say “oh you’re accountable for what you follow” and that’s fine for me cause I grew up without social media so I know their lives aren’t real or attainable. My heart absolutely breaks for the younger generation or the easily led who actually hang on these peoples every word. They are scamming you, making money off of you and they talk about raising awareness for mental health but they do not care about yours as long as you are keeping them in the #gifted #sp #af . So where is the accountability there for you Grace? You’ll talk about raising awareness for mental health but you will contribute to the break down of others by selling your unattainable lifestyle and not declaring it as long as you stay where you are and reap the benefits. It’s makes me sick. How a blogger can sit there and preach mental health when they make their money on the back of hard working people is a disgrace.

• Heart
Reactions: 64

AnnaBananaPie

VIP Member
@Agelsfa

Grace is a so called influencer

She has an audience of 176k

She showed a snapshot of her promo video for kids Penney’s gear of her not wearing a mask and video ejit with his off his nose

Regardless of whether it’s legislation or not it’s irresponsible due to her following

It was pointed out to her and video ejit

They then scrambled for 2 days to come up with fairly ordinary content clearly re edited to conceal the fact she was not wearing a mask

She’s a deceitful liar

This is only one of a very, very, very long list of shady things she has done.

The way she goes about her ‘business’ is mind boggling

Not my type of person and I will call bullshit on her if I wish

• Heart
Reactions: 63

Thegoodlife

VIP Member
Job Advertisement:

FULL TIME social media comment deleter required in the Dublin south area for an influencer who is overwhelmed with her current busy schedule of deleting.
Applicants need to be on call 24/7 and may also be required to do a spot of hoovering and child minding now and then

Apply within.

• Haha
  • Heart

Notjanefonda

This is a bit weird tbh. If primary required everyone to wear masks then she wouldn't have been allowed in without a mask. Primark allowed her in the store not wearing a mask as I am sure they allow 100s of other people everyday. Perhaps your gripe should be with Primarks mask policy not Graces contract with Primark. I was just in Aldi and the vast majority of people weren't wearing masks this evening. Sure I choose to wear one but lots don't, Grace isn't alone in that.

I feel sorry for her, no matter what she does it won't be enough. She mentions her anxiety, that's wrong. She shows her kids, that's wrong. She doesn't show her kids, what kind of mother is she, never spending time with her kids, that's wrong. She doesn't post, she is lazy, that's wrong. She posts, she's desperate, that's wrong. She doesn't lose weight, that's wrong. She loses weight, she is lying, that's wrong. And on and on it goes.

Fair enough point out when she isn't transparent, yadda, yadda but so much of this is mean girls crap. I've been following this thread for a while increasing thinking wtf do you want from her?
Sorry but are you having a laugh or looking for a reaction? I've never posted here but your comment has made me see red. I'm a nurse in a large acute hospital. We are still dealing with the effects that COVID19 has had on our healthcare system regardless of what the media shows/has shown. This virus is not gone by a long shot and the way members of the public are behaving, we are not far off a second wave which will be much much worse than the first. This WOMAN (not girl) has completely publicly flouted recommended guidelines re infection control. Who does she think she is to think she is better than anyone to not follow these guidelines and who do you think you are to defend her decision not to follow public safety guidelines. Grace is a grown woman, she is well able to follow guidance but choses not to. People like you who defend those who choose to be consciously ignorant are more than half the problem. People like you and Grace will be the ones to blame when our healthcare system is on its knees, when our staff is totally burnt out and when those who really need the care of nurses and doctors are denied that. You should be ashamed of yourself for posting a comment like that.

• Heart
  • Haha

shins

This is a bit weird tbh. If primary required everyone to wear masks then she wouldn't have been allowed in without a mask. Primark allowed her in the store not wearing a mask as I am sure they allow 100s of other people everyday. Perhaps your gripe should be with Primarks mask policy not Graces contract with Primark. I was just in Aldi and the vast majority of people weren't wearing masks this evening. Sure I choose to wear one but lots don't, Grace isn't alone in that.

I feel sorry for her, no matter what she does it won't be enough. She mentions her anxiety, that's wrong. She shows her kids, that's wrong. She doesn't show her kids, what kind of mother is she, never spending time with her kids, that's wrong. She doesn't post, she is lazy, that's wrong. She posts, she's desperate, that's wrong. She doesn't lose weight, that's wrong. She loses weight, she is lying, that's wrong. And on and on it goes.

Fair enough point out when she isn't transparent, yadda, yadda but so much of this is mean girls crap. I've been following this thread for a while increasing thinking wtf do you want from her?
Hi Grace or someone close to her.
I had this conversation with my mam yesterday about mask wearing, even if a store or the government isn't legally requiring a covering....why would you not wear one? There's a pandemic happening, you don't know what your touching or who has been coughing in the space before you. So many people in Ireland(& the world) don't think they need to wear one because it's not legally required, it just shows how their minds work. They are the kind of people who look after themselves and don't see the benefit in wearing a mask in order to collectively protect other people around them. The optics look bad for Grace because she's in the public eye.
She either wants to be an influencer or she doesn't but she needs to pick a side and roll with it. You can't take all the sponsorship deals and then say but I just want to be a mam & stay at home and be away from social media. She is being held to a higher standard now because there are influencers coming from all sides with better content and more drive - just like in a normal job, if you don't keep up skilling or proving your worth, the new hire will get the promotion over you. It's not about tenure anymore and frankly Grace has been in the business for way too long to have mediocre content. She expects everyone to stroke her ego over someone else producing a video of a picnic for her. The audience is much smarter than they used to be, everyone has woken up to the shite that Grace and other influencers have been up to and it's about time. Time is up for lazy influencers who do the bare minimum and don't interact with commenters - Grace isn't alone in this.
I don't think commenting on weight up or down is fair on anyone, but if you're going to PROMOTE ( and even get paid?..I dunno if she did) a weight loss /workout program , I'd expect some honest feedback about why she didn't get results. It's called being held accountable and that's something Grace can't do. She can't own her mistakes, she can't say I fucked up. But again, A LOT of Irish influencers are the exact same. They just hide until the scandal has blown over.
Good luck to any of them succeeding in a real life office environment. Their people and communication skills are LACKING.

• Heart
Reactions: 61

Okay!

Can we take the breast/bottle debate elsewhere please? Talk about Grace's journey if you want but I've now noticed some people mentioning how superior breastfeeding is etc and I don't think this is the place for it.

Reactions: 58

MissM3

I don’t know, I think she is clinging on to this mental health thing because she’s getting nothing but questions/abuse about how bad her content is in every other way and her freebies and job opportunities are drying up. I’m a mum of 2, I wish I could take to my bed or have “me time” as often as Grace. And I had/have an actual excuse for it...I had a stillbirth last year and after a day of being in bed from the physical and mental trauma I was up doing the washing and minding my two kids etc. (My Mam stayed with us for a week and did help a lot but I never stayed in bed) And I was up doing school runs, shopping etc after a week, then I went back to work full time after 3 months. Don’t get me wrong, there were days and even weeks that I did the minimum but the kids were always fed, clean and happy and the dinner was made. You just have to drag yourself up off the floor and do it when you have kids...even though you’d rather have a MH day. Parents need a little time away, that’s fine but she’s only had H for at least a week before her holiday. The fact that she has all these meals sent, pr drops from supermarkets etc and then sends her washing out to be done for nothing just pisses me off, what could she possibly do the rest of the day? If she really is suffering, I’d beg her family or friends that are reading to send her to a different doctor/therapist because she has no skills to help her and whoever is looking after her care now is a charlatan. She needs medical attention before she can do all the meditation and zen stuff...and she needs to put the phone down. She’s clearly overwhelmed with adulthood, someone needs to get her to start a routine of a day in the life. And then she can sort her content, her weight, her finances or whatever else she needs to sort.

• Heart
Reactions: 50

Cathycxxx

Okay I’ve finally unfollowed Grace! I think she’s just an awful person and can’t be dealing with her philosophical posts about daisies and weeds. She’s everything that’s wrong with ‘influencers’. She’s entitled, selfish, lazy and cannot take any kind of criticism. If she had a normal job she would have been fired long ago. She can’t follow through on anything and if she gets called out she plays the ‘mental health’ card. She’s only interested in spending time with her kids if it makes her money. I deal with too many dickheads in real life to be watching this dickhead on my phone. Enough is enough, I’m out! 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50

Scarbouro

VIP Member
She has edited the Pennys video so you can't see she's not wearing the mask! She's unbelievable!! She is so sly and deceitful.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48

Janeymac

I was right all along. Her anxiety and mental health is nothing but a storyline and a free pass for shitty behavior or lack of transparency or not following through on content like the book club. She had no anxiety when she was away in her clamping pod. No anxiety when she’s at events. Her anxiety is literally thrown out when she fucks up. She takes to her bed when the reality of minding her kids sinks in. I won’t lie there are days my hubby comes home and I’ll go spend an hour having a cup of tea and catch up on you tubers I follow. Just for a bit of sanity. I’m a full time mum and a full time carer. I haven’t had a full nights sleep since February and I haven’t had a day off since then either when I met a friend to go shopping. There are days I cry because I’m stressed and tired and totally fed up with the relentless task of minding two kids under three as well as being a carer for my child with a serious medical condition. I can’t just decide to take some time out for my mental health. Because I don’t have anyone but myself and my hubby to mind my kids. She slacks off her Instagram job and her parenting job when it suits her. If i slack off in my parenting then my eldest child could either get very sick or die from lack of care. Duck her and her fucking fake ass bullshit anxiety. Imagine the anxiety you would have being awake all night trying to keep your child alive. Imagine the anxiety of constant minute by minute hour by hour trying to keep your child Healthy and well and alive. Imagine being told your child had a life long condition that would not only impact their everyday life but could have further serious complications. Imagine that grace and fucking cry anxiety. This little pity party she throws when someone says boo to her is sickening my arse now. I’d love four nights away in a free glancing pod without the kids but I have nobody to mind my kids especially my eldest.
Sorry for the long rant but I actually am spitting fire with rage at this stage. There are mothers out there everyday grinding and grafting to keep a roof over their families heads and food in their bellies. Their are mams with kids with serious medical conditions who are terrified of what their future holds. There are mams left as widows and trying to hold their life together for their kids.
Grace is a big crying baby too used to having everything her own way and being pandered too. When the going gets tough she cries anxiety. Bullshit.

If only we can send her these messages without being called trolls or bullies. I too suffer with severe anxiety that has gotten worse with this pandemic and not working due to being high risk. I feel like shit waking up every day being on the verge of tears with only a few hours sleep. I get up look after my son plaster on a smile and make everyday fun for him. She is so selfish she honestly hasn't a clue what real people with mental health feel. I really wish I could message her but it'll probably won't make a difference.
I hope you’re ok ❤ you sound like An amazing mama to get up and get on with it for the sake of your child. I hope your days get brighter and better. You got this ❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
My favourite bit was when she said she lay down when she needed to! Sure if we all did that, the country would grind to a halt!! It’s her kids I feel sorry for. Imagine your parents coming back from “me time”, you’re excited to see them and your mother takes to her bed for the day and your father is probably playing on the PlayStation. I’m all for looking after your mental health, but not to the detriment of my kids. She pretty much hasn’t seen Sienna in 2 weeks!! I certainly would rather spend 20 minutes playing with my kids than rambling on social media just for the “poor me” sympathy that she gets. Hopefully when she goes to her therapist tomorrow she’ll tell her to get off social media and back into the real world. That exactly what my one tells me. It’s called grounding!! and she needs to do it very quickly so she can give those kids a normal upbringing. Imagine getting to school and the kids, teachers, parents knowing your mother’s business like that. I’d be mortified!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

Anonn1987

I have followed her since her Snapchat days and I honestly can't believe this downward spiral she's on. She used to be one of my favourites and I had my first child around the time she had sienna. She was only a few months old when I remember her coming on to talk about how easy sienna was and that "honestly babies aren't that hard, and if you're thinking about having a baby...just do it". I was struggling with feeding, stressing about returning out to work and hadn't had a decent sleep in months. And here they were living rent free with an on-tap babysitter going out for dinners and press events with either mags or nanny minding the baby and declaring to her thousands of followers (mostly young girls) that having a baby is the easiest thing in the world. It was then that I knew she was a spoilt brat living in a dream world. I actually messaged her to just be mindful when saying such things to her audience as shes in an unusually privileged position. Shocker she never replied! Havent trusted a word she has said ever since.

Reactions: 46

MarieLou

“Asking for help when I need it” Grace all you fucking have is help! You rarely have to look after your own children, you swan around in fields of weeds, taking your ridiculous videos, having your me time! You live the life of a single person.
You are alienating your followers who struggle to get a 5 minute shower as their “me time”!
You say you promised yourself that you will always be as honest and open as possible on social media? I’ve followed you for years, always liked your posts, bought the stuff you’ve shared, supported you! I was blocked for asking a simple question in a nice manner, how is it honest and open to block long term followers simply for asking you to be honest about something?
I understand things might be hard at home with Chris looking for a job and you loosing numbers and engagement steadily. You need to wake the fuck up and realise that the only one who can change that is you. It’s frankly embarrassing that you can swan off on your breaks away, pop off and shoot random videos and have the time of your life but then suddenly when you need a bit of attention the anxiety is back and worse than ever! You are a spoilt brat and need to cop on to yourself! I’ve seen it from following you over the years but only noticed the pattern lately! You turn on the waterworks and the poor me whenever you are called out or asked about anything that you don’t want to deal with.
Its gratitude you need to be looking at!

• Heart

Princessdippy

This week has been the lowest of the low...... fuckkkkkk me she was galaventing up the north with nature and daisies saying she is so happy...... nah she is an absolute embarrassment and Good on her finding a therapist at 8am on a Sunday morning..... my friend committed suicide last year was sent away from pysch ward wasnt in danger next day hanging from a tree and then this bitch is using up valuable resources while genuine people are on a bloody waiting list.

• Sad
  • Heart

Cheesycrackers

Am I missing the part where crisps made the shelves with his own bare hands from wood sourced from the virgin forests of Leitrim. All I see is some flat pack shelves from the range.
I’m not sure this counts as a vision brought to life.

• Haha
Reactions: 45