Faces By Grace #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she’s as bad as she’s saying she is, how in the name of God are her family/friends not stepping in and taking her off social media? If I was struggling really badly with mental health I wouldn’t be showing up to work... People are being kind Grace but you just block and delete any genuine questions that your followers ask, those who have supported you with buying stuff from AF links etc but maybe you should follow the same sentiments and answer instead of just pretending they don’t exist.

Reactions: 12
Let's look at a few facts from the worst week shes had ..

5 days ago she posted from the giants causeway. She was happy and content.
4 days ago she was videoin with dan in pennys lovin life.
3 days ago she posted herself in the piss in the beds and was glowing and content and said about happiness etc.
2 days ago she posted about happiness being as simple as a daisy and posted herself in the black dress not a bother on her.
2 days ago she posted the pennys add and was grand.

Then she didnt fulfill her collab with the book club and got called out for no mask etc..

And today..... shes posting about her worst week ever...

Now is she taking the piss or what !

• Heart
Reactions: 108

3 days ago she posted herself in the piss in the beds and was glowing and content and said about happiness etc.
2 days ago she posted about happiness being as simple as a daisy and posted herself in the black dress not a bother on her.

Then she didnt fulfill her collab with the book club and got called out for no mask etc..

You hit the nail on the head!!!

Reactions: 16

Reactions: 2
I expressed my feelings about Grace before so wont get into it again all the same as everyone here has said. It is hard to find a good therapist she said she found a good one well they are clearly not doing their job very well if she is as bad as she says she is. Twice in my life I have sat in a therapist office crying and unable to see the light at the end of the tunnel and do you know what my therapist did, they rang a hospital for me. Once I was taken by ambulance to a ward. I didnt need to stay but my therapist saw i needed stronger medication and that without my GP available this was the best thing for me. I am in my late 30s and have suffered since I was 13 and same GAD as Grace claims to have. I work on myself and have overcome the bad days and learned how to deal with them when they come. First and foremost and any therapist will tell you taking to bed is not good. Its wallowing and that only makes anxiety worse. It is not self care it its the total opposite. Self care can be a simple as a taking a bath, listening to your favourite music or watching a familiar movie, going for a walk a whole number of things but definitely not taking to bed and napping. It has zero benefits even those extremely ill are always told to try not stay in bed all day if possible its not good for you. I have stopped even watching her this week as I cant deal with the pity party anymore. She drains the life out of everyone and everything she does. She needs to take a long hard look at herself write down all the things she has and has to be grateful for and maybe just then she'll realise what privilege she has over so many people who watch her. She is a absolute disgrace.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

Why has she any followers

Reactions: 9
You have summed it up perfectly. Selective anxiety. Pity party for one 🙄 same shite all the time. It’s like a long playing record. That girl needs to get a grip on life and cop on

• Heart
Reactions: 8

SING IT SISTA🤣👌👌👌👌👌

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She should be ashamed of herself and if anyone knows her family or husband, could they please contact them to let them know she needs to get off social media, and if she's as bad as she says, an A&E admission to a unit.

Reactions: 8
Absolutely no way that pic was this morning.. seeing a therapist face to face at 7/8 am on a Sunday.. during a global pandemic.. with her toddler in a buggy.. she must think we are stupid!

Reactions: 26
I'm actually sick of her pretending she is doing this to help others. She's not. She's doing it for herself.

Reactions: 12
I’ve been attending a psychologist for a little over 6 months, those times I’ve felt my lowest or most anxious before appointments are not the times I take my phone out and take a selfie. I don’t understand her train of thought does she think she is been relatable? Is it just an opportunity to show her wearing a mask? Which are mandatory in all healthcare settings so she didn’t choose to wear one because she is considerate of others. And what’s with the #bekind? What’s that got to do with her? She doesn’t have one negative comment or one comment criticising her on her posts.... obviously because she deletes them #bekind came around after Caroline Flack took her own life after being hounded by the press, banging down her door, ringing her and following her 24/7. Not really the same as going on the internet seeking out comments about yourself and if you take negativity so badly why put yourself on the internet for all to see?? Why is she posting all those stupid pictures of herself on her grid saying how happy and at peace she is if this is the darkest time of her life? Make up your mind. People thrive on consistency and I think her lack of motivation is because she has no routine. There’s no time to get up, no work to do, no place to be just no responsibilities. However she has a house to clean and doesn’t. She truly believes she is special and her sense of entitlement makes her totally unlikeable. She has a chip on her shoulder she believes the world owes her something, this is why she doesn’t declare gifted items because she deserves them. She has no value on anything because how can you know value when you work for nothing. Press drops, pulled items.... those terms and expressions doesn’t make her appear more professional, it makes her appear further entitled. She has no skills, no talent, nothing to be admired, content creator my arse. She danced around a field while someone else recorded and edited, some else did the food and someone else’s idea from Pinterest. Does she not think of her future how she will earn money to feed her children, pay for her bills, pay her mortgage on her house filled to brim with stuff? I wouldn’t be able to sleep at night if I didn’t know where my pay was coming from, let alone be able to plan a lavish wedding. When I got married 5 years ago it was one of my proudest moment of my life knowing that both myself and my husband worked so hard to pay for it. She wouldn’t know what pride is because she’s never had to work for anything.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I have unfollowed her. Shecis a total and utter disgrace and should be ASHAMED of herself. Lazy self entitled waste of space. Her poor children. Imagine that being your role model. Imagine that being the person you have to trust to bring you up. Jesus.

Reactions: 19
I’ve been attending a psychologist for a little over 6 months, those times I’ve felt my lowest or most anxious before appointments are not the times I take my phone out and take a selfie. I don’t understand her train of thought does she think she is been relatable? Is it just an opportunity to show her wearing a mask? Which are mandatory in all healthcare settings so she didn’t choose to wear one because she is considerate of others. And what’s with the #bekind? What’s that got to do with her? She doesn’t have one negative comment or one comment criticising her on her posts.... obviously because she deletes them #bekind came around after Caroline Flack took her own life after being hounded by the press, banging down her door, ringing her and following her 24/7. Not really the same as going on the internet seeking out comments about yourself and if you take negativity so badly why put yourself on the internet for all to see?? Why is she posting all those stupid pictures of herself on her grid saying how happy and at peace she is if this is the darkest time of her life? Make up your mind. People thrive on consistency and I think her lack of motivation is because she has no routine. There’s no time to get up, no work to do, no place to be just no responsibilities. However she has a house to clean and doesn’t. She truly believes she is special and her sense of entitlement makes her totally unlikeable. She has a chip on her shoulder she believes the world owes her something, this is why she doesn’t declare gifted items because she deserves them. She has no value on anything because how can you know value when you work for nothing. Press drops, pulled items.... those terms and expressions doesn’t make her appear more professional, it makes her appear further entitled. She has no skills, no talent, nothing to be admired, content creator my arse. She danced around a field while someone else recorded and edited, some else did the food and someone else’s idea from Pinterest. Does she not think of her future how she will earn money to feed her children, pay for her bills, pay her mortgage on her house filled to brim with stuff? I wouldn’t be able to sleep at night if I didn’t know where my pay was coming from, let alone be able to plan a lavish wedding. When I got married 5 years ago it was one of my proudest moment of my life knowing that both myself and my husband worked so hard to pay for it. She wouldn’t know what pride is because she’s never had to work for anything.
I don’t think she earned as much money from influencing as others rather she just got a lots of freebies. Maybe it was her choice at the time but in long term I don’t think it was a good idea. Now since Chris has lost his job and companies are doing less marketing campaigns money is tight. Local businesses aren’t in a position to pay her rather they will just give her stuff for free.

Reactions: 6
Even if it was filmed last week she should have been wearing a mask!!! If she gave a tit about other people!!
Ya she should have but it wasn’t mandatory last week ..
BUT
all that is irrelevant now because I’ve seen a comment now saying she was actually in there in Tuesday so therefore she should have been wearing a mask! Look I wasn’t trying to stick up for her I just - going by the video - assumed (which a lot of comments all over tattle are-assuming) that it was the week before as the shop assistant was not wearing a mask! She should have been wearing one to! Hopefully Grace will learn from this that she was in the wrong and as an influencer needs to be seen to be doing the right thing! But no doubt like Nearly every other instagrammer in Ireland she won’t.. the sooner they bring in fines the better imo

Can I just add in graces stories yesterday after she came out of that thing she was at she said she was going to therapy later in the day so the pic she posted this morning was from yesterday. She pretty much said it herself! What the issue with that is I don’t know!

Ya she should have but it wasn’t mandatory.. But I’ve seen a comment now saying she was actually in there in Tuesday so therefore she should have been wearing a mask! Look I wasn’t trying to stick up for her I just - going by the video - assumed (which a lot of comments all over tattle are-assuming) that it was the week before as the shop assistant was not wearing a mask! She should have been wearing one to! Hopefully Grace will learn from this that she was in the wrong and as an influencer needs to be seen to be doing the right thing! But no doubt like Nearly every other instagrammer in Ireland she won’t.. the sooner they bring in fines the better imo

Can I just add in graces stories yesterday after she came out of that thing she was at she said she was going to therapy later in the day so the pic she posted this morning was from yesterday. She pretty much said it herself! What the issue with that is I don’t know!
The issue with that is, you don't get a therapist appointment in a Sat afternoon, even under a private scheme, or even in a hospital setting. Unless she's seeing a quack.
And then she goes out for a stroll this morning, and has a coffee.
I can assure you, there is no way someone from such a dark place and after an apparently mammoth amount of panic attacks, goes out with the buggy and child and goes for a coffee the following morning. And her partner wouldn't allow it either if she claims to be as fragile as she is. They'd be sitting on edge, minding her every move, there for every tear.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
The issue with that is, you don't get a therapist appointment in a Sat afternoon, even under a private scheme, or even in a hospital setting. Unless she's seeing a quack.
I can assure you, there is no way someone from such a dark place and after an apparently mammoth amount of panic attacks, goes out with the buggy and child and goes for a coffee the following morning. And her partner wouldn't allow it either if she claims to be as fragile as she is. They'd be sitting on edge, minding her every move, there for every tear.
I am only talking about the picture. Not the whole mental health thing. I don’t feel comfortable talking about her mental health. Im just saying she said yesterday she was seeing her therapist later on in the day. So the picture she posted this morning was from whatever time yesterday she went. That’s all.

In all my years going t0 therapy..especially on a bad week... I've never ever thought to myself.. oh hang on . I'm gonna sit here and pose on the steps and take a selfie.
... never ever ever done that or even entered my head ..

And I'd bet my life on it that no one else who goes to therapy and is genuinely not well has either ..

Joke she is

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
To be fair maybe her therapist is running Saturday appointments to catch up after closing for Covid-19 or maybe they do emergency appointments. We don't know what therapist she sees therefore we don't know their hours or how they operate.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.