Faces By Grace #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine tagging darkness into light .. at your lowest... then in the next breath out for lunch laughin and joking and giggling.. it's a bleeping disgrace I'm sorry but it really is..

Yes everyone is different but this is ridiculous.. and all the people commenting how brave she is and hope she's ok

Yeah shes grand .. look at her.. that's genuine grandness on jens story ffs.. (I know grandness isnt a word ha)

But shes taking the absolute piss
I take back everything I said earlier. I am disgusted. Shame on her. She deserves to lose every single one of her followers for her using her MH for pity. What the f*** is she playing at? I’m so annoyed. You were right, she really is disingenuous.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I'm disgusted by Grace if I ever saw her in person I'd give it to her, three males took their own lives this month where I live (Galway), two teenage boys on the same day and not two weeks later a 32 year old, who was buried friday of this week....Does she comprehend what she is polluting the internet with? any concept? to have to listen to this drama queen speak about her anxiety which only rears its head when shes is forced to care for her children, take care of a home, or is called out for her BS, work commitments etc.. she is sickening, its people like her who only add to the stigma....her issues with MH aren't real, just an excuse for her bad behavior, she's only a self- centred, bone - idle lazy woman who expects eveything in life to be handed to her on a sliver plate.....poor chris has lost his job and she makes everything from what we can see of their personal lives, about Grace herself and how she feels, I really do feel for Chris and his wellbeing having her for a partner.. only for their two beautful children he wouldn't have stayed with her this long, she would & has drained the life out of a person, as she has done so to her followers, its time Grace got a real job...She would not influenace anyone to spend their hard earned dollar on her paid reccomendations, brands need to wake up to her tricks, she really is just a greedy sow if ever I saw one.
I think you totally hit the nail on the head
I actually wonder how all of this is affecting Chris
Like this must really take a toll on him too
I know it's not the same
My ex partner was a gambling addict and put me through hell so I can kinda understand what it must be like to be with someone who allows themselves to go around in this constant wallow of self pity and self care and all the other tit she bangs on about and never does anything to help herself
The absolute basics
Get a solid routine
Eat right
Exercise at least 30 minutes once a day
bleeping help yourself a bit like
When it is so bad that she cannot attempt any of these things thats usually when medication comes into the equation to help you to function better and then allow you to start a recovery but it's just this anxiety all the time,without ever attempting to change anything
I can't imagine her and him just having a light hearted conversation about life or having a drink and a laugh
Or asking him how HE IS FEELING
Men/daddy's also need self care
He had one night out planned with the lads and she piped up and needed to hit the bed
I don't think their relationship will last
I really don't and I wouldn't blame him if he left her

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I've not liked Grace for many years but I think I didn't really see who she was until today.

Reactions: 15
I take back everything I said earlier. I am disgusted. Shame on her. She deserves to lose every single one of her followers for her using her MH for pity. What the f*** is she playing at? I’m so annoyed. You were right, she really is disingenuous.
And you know what.. that's the problem and why I'm so angry..all them people that commented on her post this morning... all seemed worried for her etc... so if jen hadnt posted that video... alot of people would think ah poor grace is at home now in a bad way... its human nature to think that way... but in reality shes out for brunch giggling and laughing... and genuinely having a good time... NOT AT HOME CRUMBLING.. sorry for shouting lol.. but shes really angered me.. you do not duck with mental health... you just do not !!! Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 17
It's still there. Both stories start with a video of Jen's lunch, the second one shows grace laughing and giggling. Was a bit shocked myself that Jen posted it.
It’s not showing up on Jens story for me, how convenient. All I can say is that when I was at my lowest points of anxiety I wasn’t able to leave the house or think straight, never mind go out for a coffee and meet the girls for food. Yes everyone is different, but if you come on saying it’s the worst week ever then you’re seen doing ‘normal’ things then expect to be called out by people who know what it’s really like. She’s a chancer.

Reactions: 4
She's not on Jen's story anymore, but is mentioned when she's trying to film her food. 'Grace thinks she's gas' waving her hands over the food.
Tempted to comment to say ,I see Grace has cheered up, poor thing

Reactions: 3
Grace is still on Jen's story, it hasn't been taken down.

My MH is really good at the moment thank God and I don't look as happy as Grace nor have I had any me time in... I can't remember when 😂

Reactions: 8
Omg I've just seen Jen's story
I am bleeping disgusted and so angry
How dare she
How bleeping dare she pretend to be worse than she is and claiming to be the lowest she's ever been
She needs to be called out on this now
We need to all collectively unfollow her NOW
Having lost a family member to suicide I am outraged at her blantant lying and using mental health as a scapegoat

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Two small kids is not easy...my kids are similar ages..and it's all hands on deck for me and my husband most of the time. He might go for a cycle i might go for a walk to get our own headspace..we tag team all the time. But neither of us ever take hours off within a day to go here there and everywhere. Shes been out alone alot this weekend no children from what she has shown...wheres kips me time. If he has kids on his own alot this weekend I'm sure hes cracking up. Its demanding. I've a daughter a month older than Sienna..and its constant playing chatting going etc. Its exhausting on your own...and then I've 11 month old who is on the go just about now. And you need eyes in the back of your head. Like i know single.parents do it buts hes not.
Btw absolutely disgusted about her laughing away at brunch when shes saying shes the worst she has ever been. get off social media grace you are a disgrace...sort yourself out and find happiness. You are not happy doing what you are doing. Something has to change stop.using MH as an excuse.

Reactions: 14
And I am sorry I'm not taking this tit of 'everyone is different,everyone reacts different' bullshit anymore
That is not the face or behavior of a person who is at the lowest point in their life
Sorry now but it's not
No more excuses
I am disgusted

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Omg I've just seen Jen's story
I am bleeping disgusted and so angry
How dare she
How bleeping dare she pretend to be worse than she is and claiming to be the lowest she's ever been
She needs to be called out on this now
We need to all collectively unfollow her NOW
Having lost a family member to suicide I am outraged at her blantant lying and using mental health as a scapegoat
She has comments limited so we cant even comment.. she doesnt look at dms... I'm outraged too .. very very sorry to hear about your family member ❣❣❣❣❣❣❣

And I am sorry I'm not taking this tit of 'everyone is different,everyone reacts different' bullshit anymore
That is not the face or behavior of a person who is at the lowest point in their life
Sorry now but it's not
No more excuses
I am disgusted
👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I’ve just watched it she’s a disgrace it’s all a big joke to her, wonder who paid for brunch 🤔

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.