Faces By Grace #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well the social blade finally updated and she's lost another 148 followers in a day.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Yeah her strategy isn't working. Because it's manipulative, boring and a tit show.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
People biggest issuse is that we know she is in favour of masks.. she showed her gifted ones and wore them to the hairdressers. If she thought she was doin the right thing she wouldn't have edited the video. On that day the camera man wore one and because shes the 'talent' she chose not to... maybe to look better , i dont no! It was incredibly stupid on her part.
Yes the editing out essentially admitted her guilt

Reactions: 6
Yes the editing out essentially admitted her guilt
She had such a great opportunity to address it to her following. If she'd come on and explained that she felt that as she was in front of the camera she thought she didn't need a mask but she's learned from it and she's edited out all the bits that show her without a mask so she's not setting a bad example.
But no, sneaky grace just edits it out and pretends like she never had the preview up, but that's why very few people watched the video....we all know she has no mask on and we dont want to be deceived

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Brilliant explanation of the difference between the 2.

Watch this space, she will be on in a few days with this explanation of how she is feeling... as let’s be honest she is definitely lurking on here
Yes really good explanation there . I agree she will be on in a few days on the back of that clarifying for us ! Also I think I may have mentioned while she was up the north last week on her MUCH needed break 🙄that she will have “ anxiety “ / panic attack within a few days ! And then BOOM ! Wondering do I win a prize ?? Maybe a day out in her booh with the Buddha statue looking up me dress ?!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don’t know, I think she is clinging on to this mental health thing because she’s getting nothing but questions/abuse about how bad her content is in every other way and her freebies and job opportunities are drying up. I’m a mum of 2, I wish I could take to my bed or have “me time” as often as Grace. And I had/have an actual excuse for it...I had a stillbirth last year and after a day of being in bed from the physical and mental trauma I was up doing the washing and minding my two kids etc. (My Mam stayed with us for a week and did help a lot but I never stayed in bed) And I was up doing school runs, shopping etc after a week, then I went back to work full time after 3 months. Don’t get me wrong, there were days and even weeks that I did the minimum but the kids were always fed, clean and happy and the dinner was made. You just have to drag yourself up off the floor and do it when you have kids...even though you’d rather have a MH day. Parents need a little time away, that’s fine but she’s only had H for at least a week before her holiday. The fact that she has all these meals sent, pr drops from supermarkets etc and then sends her washing out to be done for nothing just pisses me off, what could she possibly do the rest of the day? If she really is suffering, I’d beg her family or friends that are reading to send her to a different doctor/therapist because she has no skills to help her and whoever is looking after her care now is a charlatan. She needs medical attention before she can do all the meditation and zen stuff...and she needs to put the phone down. She’s clearly overwhelmed with adulthood, someone needs to get her to start a routine of a day in the life. And then she can sort her content, her weight, her finances or whatever else she needs to sort.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
I don’t know, I think she is clinging on to this mental health thing because she’s getting nothing but questions/abuse about how bad her content is in every other way and her freebies and job opportunities are drying up. I’m a mum of 2, I wish I could take to my bed or have “me time” as often as Grace. And I had/have an actual excuse for it...I had a stillbirth last year and after a day of being in bed from the physical and mental trauma I was up doing the washing and minding my two kids etc. (My Mam stayed with us for a week and did help a lot but I never stayed in bed) And I was up doing school runs, shopping etc after a week, then I went back to work full time after 3 months. Don’t get me wrong, there were days and even weeks that I did the minimum but the kids were always fed, clean and happy and the dinner was made. You just have to drag yourself up off the floor and do it when you have kids...even though you’d rather have a MH day. Parents need a little time away, that’s fine but she’s only had H for at least a week before her holiday. The fact that she has all these meals sent, pr drops from supermarkets etc and then sends her washing out to be done for nothing just pisses me off, what could she possibly do the rest of the day? If she really is suffering, I’d beg her family or friends that are reading to send her to a different doctor/therapist because she has no skills to help her and whoever is looking after her care now is a charlatan. She needs medical attention before she can do all the meditation and zen stuff...and she needs to put the phone down. She’s clearly overwhelmed with adulthood, someone needs to get her to start a routine of a day in the life. And then she can sort her content, her weight, her finances or whatever else she needs to sort.
I am so sorry . That broke my heart reading that. I hope youre doing ok ❤

• Heart
I am so sorry about the passing of your little baby.... I think your posts hits the nail on the head. I have 2 kids as well and I genuinely think social media is causing me to have a bit of post partum depression. Everyone seems to handle everything fine and stuff then I'm like nah they are getting everything sent to them. Their meals cooked. Their washing done and they have unlimited access to childcare. Most families don't have that luxury. I have had literally 4 hours to myself in 6 months I can count them!! Even a shower baby in bathroom with me with a unsupportive husband and no family help so I think that's why she irritates me so much..... feel like shaking her going u have no idea

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Very sorry to hear that... you sound like a very strong mama.. and your angel baby is very proud of you I've no doubt xxx

But with grace... I dont think needs more gp or more therapists.... I think she needs a prescription of a good kick up the hole... I know that sounds harsh..but shes acting like a spoilt brat... she jus needs a slap of reality.....no matter what she does now wont help her.. it's gone too far...
She needs to just stop 🤚

• Heart
I know people have their issues with Rosie but she’s had issues with mental health. She acknowledges that and takes time out then speaks about her experiences and what helps her. That’s it. It feels a more honest account and she doesn’t go on and on and on about it.

Reactions: 23
This is the thing, grace just goes on and on and on about her mental health issues. If she does have them she has lost impact by repeating the same story and scripting it so much.

Reactions: 8
Thing is with grace is that she’ll do the laundry and washing for a day and come on saying how proud of herself she is and that her new routine is put a wash on at night to go on in the morning. She’ll then get up early and have her routine, have the kitchen clean at night so she can start fresh etc. It lasts a day max. Everything she attempts lasts a day or 2 because there’s no accountability. Kips lets her send her washing out and have cleaners. If he won’t then she’ll get them for free. Either way, it’s constant avoiding of responsibilities. She needs to knuckle down and integrate these things into her life because it’s important to learn how to manage a home when you have kids. She’s fortunate in that her “job” is so flexible and she’s able to drop sienna into crèche and the baby to her sister or mother. Kips is also not working. The two of them need to stop playing house and wake up a bit. They’re setting a bad example to their children. A clean and tidy home is the least a child deserves and a mother who isn’t erratic in their behaviour. They thrive on consistency.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I was waiting for someone else to mention the pronunciation. I remember she did an ad for pestle and mortar and pronounced the t in pestle.
She needs a break for her own sanity. She hadn't a clue what she's doing. She was doing makeup when I started following her. Now she's some sort of hippy mother with questionable fashion sense. And 2 other accounts that are just wasted.
Has she 3 pages? I know the faces by grace and the home one.

Reactions: 2
I am so sorry . That broke my heart reading that. I hope youre doing ok ❤
Thank you! I’m doing good now...it took a while to get back to normal in my head but we have had amazing support from everyone. And although I’d probably get away with a few “MH” days where my family would happily take the kids and clean my gaff...I’d get a root up the hole if I took the piss like our Gracey!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I’m so very sorry for your loss. I cannot even imagine your pain. Sending lots of love your way 😔

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.