Faces By Grace #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I never really minded Grace before, but in the last few weeks she just seems so deluded about every aspect of her life and her image portrayal. Very uncomfortable to watch.

Reactions: 14
Be interesting to see what questions they get asked on the live as it’s real time and all will be able to see as the comments/questions pop up

Reactions: 10
I’m really disheartened by grace lately. She got too comfortable doing nothing and having Chris earn a few bob. Now that he is out of work, she’s scrambling to do anything to get numbers back up but it’s much too little, far too late. The lack of accountability is really frustrating. Lots of us have started diets, taken up hobbies, etc. and not followed through. There’s no shame in that. Just some communication would be nice, especially when it comes to charity events or fitness plans. If the shoe was on the other foot and Grace was invited to an event only for her to show up and it be cancelled with no explanation or communication, she would be fuming. Yet that’s exactly what she’s done with several charity events, meal plans, book club, to name but a few.
Also, she’s right when she says she doesn’t have to #gift. ASAI do not have legislation for gifting. There is no obligation to #gift. Brands often gift things in the HOPE for some exposure. A close friend of mine gifted a lot of art work to different public faces. All of them accepted the work but only one showed it on her page. I make this point because if she’s not obliged to show gifts, I often wonder the truth of how much she has ACTUALLY been gifted. Like, what’s not being shown on camera. Food for thought.
Have you seen her beeeyewheeeee room? Piles and piles of PR packages she hasn’t even opened. She’s meant to be a MUA and have a passion for make up yet she can’t even bother opening the stuff let alone showing it. The full house alarm she was gifted got a quick boomerang. The only gifts she seems to put effort into showing are her free meals 😂😂 desperate!
With her weight loss journeys and fitness things it would be better for her to give it a go and be honest about failing rather than accepting payment and saying it’s all amazing and life changing and then we never hear about it again when she inevitably fails. She just cant seem to have any honesty or integrity in anything she does. She’s so vindictive, sly and ego centric. I can’t believe how manipulative she is.

Reactions: 13
Have you seen her beeeyewheeeee room? Piles and piles of PR packages she hasn’t even opened. She’s meant to be a MUA and have a passion for make up yet she can’t even bother opening the stuff let alone showing it. The full house alarm she was gifted got a quick boomerang. The only gifts she seems to put effort into showing are her free meals 😂😂 desperate!
With her weight loss journeys and fitness things it would be better for her to give it a go and be honest about failing rather than accepting payment and saying it’s all amazing and life changing and then we never hear about it again when she inevitably fails. She just cant seem to have any honesty or integrity in anything she does. She’s so vindictive, sly and ego centric. I can’t believe how manipulative she is.
Absolutely. completely agree with all of this.

Reactions: 6
Anyone going through a tough time like she supposedly is would not be posting on social media? There’s bringing awareness and then there’s taking the piss. She has created the perfect “woe is me” narrative and it’s hard to watch. There is nothing creative on her socials. She’s not an “aspirational” influencer far from it. I agree with others who said her space in that world is gone. She needs to get off social and figure out the next Step for her and her family. The energy is sapping out of her rapidly. The biggest fun sponge I’ve ever seen.

Reactions: 13
I remember when she moved into the house and she showed all the makeup. She had baskets of probably hundreds of lipsticks all just thrown together. No order to anything. As an mua how is she supposed to find anything to do a client? Enough products to last several lifetimes. It's so wasteful. Then wants a pat on the back for rewearing a dress. Newsflash: we all rewear our clothes. There's this thing called laundry and when you do it your clothes are clean to wear again. 🙄

Reactions: 22
The rewear be aware nonsense was just her hopping on the sustainability bandwagon. I'm not being judgy on this, but I try to buy sustainable brands where and if I can, and if I can afford it which I know is not always possible for people sometimes. But trying to make out that you are some kind of ECO warrior for..... gasp.... Wearing an outfit more than once, when you have a house full of crap that was sent to you for free, is just maddening. I mean even the excessive packaging on all of those drops sometimes. Like I said I'm not perfect but I'm trying to reduce consumption where I can, but it's not just some bandwagon to jump on to make yourself look good. The absolute waste that goes on.

Reactions: 17
Thats just Grace all over - jumps on some bandwagon and last a few days at most and then its never mentioned again.
The meal plans and PT sessions she all got for free went to shite. Look, we all break diets etc but if youre using it as ur content, constantly talking about how amazing it is, about your weight and diet and then you stop all of a sudden, people will ask questions. If you dont want to be asked about something then keep it private. You cant have it both ways. I found it quite hypocritical when she did a long spiel about how meal plans dont work for her (after all the free ones she was plugging for ages) and then literally a few days later, was on shilling about a new meal plan her friend had set up and she was doing it...

Its tit like that, that makes people call her out. She brings it on herself 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 16
Like the BLM....they all jumped on that bandwagon and now surprise surprise....there hasn’t been a mention since

Reactions: 17
Like the BLM....they all jumped on that bandwagon and now surprise surprise....there hasn’t been a mention since
The radio silence from all bandwagon bloggers on BLM when Stellar was called out for writing about influential black women but rather than choosing one of those influential women to put on the cover, they decided to put on Covid Queen Terrie instead! Not a peep from any blogger over that, comments deleted left right and centre and nurse Terrie went underground to lick her wounds. Grace is by far the worst for bandwagon behaviour in an attempt to keep herself current but all bloggers are bad!

Reactions: 23
€70 for a wishy washy group 4 hours with zen Jen - more like cha-ching I’d say. She doesn’t know why she’s ‘drawn’ to helping people but look charge them €70 for their baby loss & infertility & you’ll feel better. This is why she’s pals with Grabby
Ahh stop the world 🌎 seriously i want to get off
A bleeping sea release 😂😂
I liked a comment and I think I’m blocked now as wel as I can’t see that page 🤣🤣shocking for a mental health forum ha ha
It a bloody joke her post is the only one on that grid that has comments turned off I’ve a pain in me hoop with her

Reactions: 8
Lol - who commented on the competition post. They can hardly remove the commenting from that post 😂

Oh, well it took about a half an hour and they deleted the comment again.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Job Advertisement:

FULL TIME social media comment deleter required in the Dublin south area for an influencer who is overwhelmed with her current busy schedule of deleting.
Applicants need to be on call 24/7 and may also be required to do a spot of hoovering and child minding now and then

Apply within.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
What competition? 🤷‍♀️
The Instagram page Dis-Grace is doing a talk for on Thursday, social mind. They deleted all comments people had made on the post advertising her and then disabled commenting on the post. Someone commented on their next post instead - a competition - and they deleted it within a half hour.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
The Instagram page Dis-Grace is doing a talk for on Thursday, social mind. They deleted all comments people had made on the post advertising her and then disabled commenting on the post. Someone commented on their next post instead - a competition - and they deleted it within a half hour.
Thx they blocked me. It’s beyond words how a page dedicated to improving the MH of people block and delete and limit comments…bleeping shame on them

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.