Faces By Grace #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry if this comes across as being so harsh... but if Grace is feeling so anxious and needs a mental health break /day off after only coming back from a few days away from her kids, where she not once mentioned her anxiety or used the word mental health once then maybe Graces kids need to be removed from her care. As it’s really coming across from her stories these past few weeks that she has bouts of anxiety when she’s with her kid(s) but doesn’t have any when she’s away from them.
Grace if you are reading this thread do those 2 innocent children a huge favour and give them to someone who will appreciate them and not exploit them for Instagram content....
Its comments like this that give this site a bad name. She isn’t a bad mother.
She is just shamelessly using MH to keep hold of the followers she has and is clearly looking to get some sort of work out of it. It’s so obvious and anyone who falls for it needs a slap.
We don’t see her whole day, but as a mother to two kids myself I honestly think she doesn’t realise how it is coming across. I think she is most likely a great mother but her desperate attempts at being a MH guru are backfiring on her now and she’s messing up all over the place! The MH is being pulled out of the bag again now because her shadiness is being called our again! She’s a typical mean girl, twisting things so that other people look bad and she comes out with sympathy and a pat on the back.
Those kids are adorable and look happy out. Don’t bring her parenting into her shady behaviour!

Reactions: 37
I cant describe the actual rage that is inside of me at the minute. Mental health is not something that should be played with like this. she was full of the joys last weekend when she was footloose and fancy free, working on her relationship on her 2 night break that turned into a 4 night. I'm well aware that there are good days and bad days but she is full of it. she needs a serious dose of real life. it's only my opinion but I think she was so spoiled growing up she cant handle responsibility of 2 kids and a house.
she had to mind herself, she should try minding her kids, I hope there was someone there when she took to her bed.
it's not that long that she was in her ma's looking after a newborn. dont get me started on that either, like who the hell hands a newborn over to a friend for the night.
I really think those around her need to give her a shake, because as it is they are just enabling her, she is doing detrimental damage to others who are actually suffering with thier mental health.

Reactions: 22
What did I just listen to??? 'I've been quiet the last few days', 'I'm sure you've noticed I've been off insta the last few days', 'I had to take a MH day because of all the panic attacks ' 😳😳😳 She has literally NEVER been as active as she has been the last few days?! I think theres definitely a MH/Anxiety collab in her sights....
Funny she didn’t need to take a mh day on her “we so need this break” trip last week. It’s just pathetic and wouldn’t believe a word out her mouth. She’s full of shite.

I've so much to say.. but the words wont come out... is she actually for real.. took more me time...shes only back from a lovely time away.
.oh God 😡cant even Express everything
I’m the same 😡

Reactions: 9
Chris has lost his job and she literally has not shut up about her mental health, her anxiety , her depression and her me time since. She is a disgrace, such an unsupportive partner
OMG agree totally. She didn’t even make room jn her office for ages when he was working from home. He’s a nice bloke and deserves so much better than her. She’s dragging him down and only cares about me me my mental health i need to lie down blah blah. Fu*k off grace you big disgrace

Reactions: 10
If only we can send her these messages without being called trolls or bullies. I too suffer with severe anxiety that has gotten worse with this pandemic and not working due to being high risk. I feel like tit waking up every day being on the verge of tears with only a few hours sleep. I get up look after my son plaster on a smile and make everyday fun for him. She is so selfish she honestly hasn't a clue what real people with mental health feel. I really wish I could message her but it'll probably won't make a difference.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I was right all along. Her anxiety and mental health is nothing but a storyline and a free pass for crappy behavior or lack of transparency or not following through on content like the book club. She had no anxiety when she was away in her clamping pod. No anxiety when she’s at events. Her anxiety is literally thrown out when she fucks up. She takes to her bed when the reality of minding her kids sinks in. I won’t lie there are days my hubby comes home and I’ll go spend an hour having a cup of tea and catch up on you tubers I follow. Just for a bit of sanity. I’m a full time mum and a full time carer. I haven’t had a full nights sleep since February and I haven’t had a day off since then either when I met a friend to go shopping. There are days I cry because I’m stressed and tired and totally fed up with the relentless task of minding two kids under three as well as being a carer for my child with a serious medical condition. I can’t just decide to take some time out for my mental health. Because I don’t have anyone but myself and my hubby to mind my kids. She slacks off her Instagram job and her parenting job when it suits her. If i slack off in my parenting then my eldest child could either get very sick or die from lack of care. Duck her and her bleeping fake ass bullshit anxiety. Imagine the anxiety you would have being awake all night trying to keep your child alive. Imagine the anxiety of constant minute by minute hour by hour trying to keep your child Healthy and well and alive. Imagine being told your child had a life long condition that would not only impact their everyday life but could have further serious complications. Imagine that grace and bleeping cry anxiety. This little pity party she throws when someone says boo to her is sickening my arse now. I’d love four nights away in a free glancing pod without the kids but I have nobody to mind my kids especially my eldest.
Sorry for the long rant but I actually am spitting fire with rage at this stage. There are mothers out there everyday grinding and grafting to keep a roof over their families heads and food in their bellies. Their are mams with kids with serious medical conditions who are terrified of what their future holds. There are mams left as widows and trying to hold their life together for their kids.
Grace is a big crying baby too used to having everything her own way and being pandered too. When the going gets tough she cries anxiety. Bullshit.

If only we can send her these messages without being called trolls or bullies. I too suffer with severe anxiety that has gotten worse with this pandemic and not working due to being high risk. I feel like tit waking up every day being on the verge of tears with only a few hours sleep. I get up look after my son plaster on a smile and make everyday fun for him. She is so selfish she honestly hasn't a clue what real people with mental health feel. I really wish I could message her but it'll probably won't make a difference.
I hope you’re ok ❤ you sound like An amazing mama to get up and get on with it for the sake of your child. I hope your days get brighter and better. You got this ❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
She's feeling stresses in her "work life".
Ehm...... you don't have a work life love.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I was In penny’s last night few people with no masks, Grace is suppose to be an influencer she should be wearing a mask using her platform
Exactly. I seen a great post that must dig up from a US blogger. To sum it up - if you wear a mask what’s the worst thing that you did .... you just wore a mask.. obviously said in a way more humorous way but you get my drift...

Reactions: 4
Awww I genuinely can't watch her anymore I don't give a tit if I'm coming off as a witch in this post but she drives me mental.... I had a baby during this pandemic with absolutely no help or support. I am now on unpaid leave cause can't find a crèche for baby and I work on the front line so now relying on my husbands minimal wage. We work for everything we own and then dicks like her call posting pics work after getting everything handed to her on a plate... shes pathetic and gives mental health a bad name its the ones who genuinely suffer who don't seek help because its seems to be a bloody bandwagon everyone jumps on and I'm sick of her.... she was away from her kids and few days away she has the luxury of having help with her kids and yet she's complaining she wouldn't have a clue of a hard days work if it hit her in the face..... fecking absolute eejit.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
The funniest part of all of this is we called it before hand we all said her mental health is an excuse. I honestly don't know why anyone would believe anything that comes out of her mouth now. 4 nights away not a sign of any panic attacks but the minute she got called out on not wearing a mask she is back to the same tit again.

Reactions: 22
Everything about these anxiety stories with Grace is so contrived. She has everything planned before she comes on to chat. She mentions every issue brought up here and now she’s even gone to the bother of showing us some throwbacks on her depression content from years ago to prove that this is an ongoing issue. She sounds so different. When did she start talking so slowly? Her therapist is must be making a mint. She’s there every other week!

Reactions: 15
Everything about these anxiety stories with Grace is so contrived. She has everything planned before she comes on to chat. She mentions every issue brought up here and now she’s even gone to the bother of showing us some throwbacks on her depression content from years ago to prove that this is an ongoing issue. She sounds so different. When did she start talking so slowly? Her therapist is must be making a mint. She’s there every other week!
I agree it sounds rehearsed or scripted and she really sounds out of it this evening.

Reactions: 8
Actually shame on you Grace, there are people out there suffering with mental health and are fighting it every second off every day, and you may bet they aren't, whinging to everyone and their father, about it!! To try and pull pity from it!!! Afraid to step outside, afraid to talk because they have no one who offers them a quick free shopping tip to penny's and even if they did, they wouldn't have the desire to go and goo and ga over a t-shirt, wise up women and stop running with the fox and hunting with the hounds!!

Reactions: 16
I have never been so angry after watching someone’s stories on Instagram? I get she has her own personal issues and that a lot of people suffer with mental health issues but she is lucky she can afford to take a few days away ? And spend a day in bed? The amount of days I would love a day in bed or a weekend away. I have two jobs and have been working since I turned 16, I’m 25 now, trying to support my mother and younger sister still. I suffer with extreme ptsd/depression/anxiety. I don’t even have the money to have hour long trips into the docs here and there. I just think grace is so incredibly entitled and it’s honestly sickening. I’ve unfollowed her this evening cause I’m honestly disgusted.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
If Grace is suffering from anxiety and her mental health then she should take a long term break from social media and reassess everything. I don't want to be an arm chair psychologist but she said before that her issues years ago started when a boyfriend dumped her. Her page is losing followers and she is facing a lot of (warranted in most cases) criticism. She cant take rejection and that seems to be her problem.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.