Faces By Grace #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is a bit weird tbh. If primary required everyone to wear masks then she wouldn't have been allowed in without a mask. Primark allowed her in the store not wearing a mask as I am sure they allow 100s of other people everyday. Perhaps your gripe should be with Primarks mask policy not Graces contract with Primark. I was just in Aldi and the vast majority of people weren't wearing masks this evening. Sure I choose to wear one but lots don't, Grace isn't alone in that.

I feel sorry for her, no matter what she does it won't be enough. She mentions her anxiety, that's wrong. She shows her kids, that's wrong. She doesn't show her kids, what kind of mother is she, never spending time with her kids, that's wrong. She doesn't post, she is lazy, that's wrong. She posts, she's desperate, that's wrong. She doesn't lose weight, that's wrong. She loses weight, she is lying, that's wrong. And on and on it goes.

Fair enough point out when she isn't transparent, yadda, yadda but so much of this is mean girls crap. I've been following this thread for a while increasing thinking wtf do you want from her?
What happened to people actually taking some personal responsibility

• Heart
Reactions: 24
@Agelsfa

Grace is a so called influencer

She has an audience of 176k

She showed a snapshot of her promo video for kids Penney’s gear of her not wearing a mask and video ejit with his off his nose

Regardless of whether it’s legislation or not it’s irresponsible due to her following

It was pointed out to her and video ejit

They then scrambled for 2 days to come up with fairly ordinary content clearly re edited to conceal the fact she was not wearing a mask

She’s a deceitful liar

This is only one of a very, very, very long list of shady things she has done.

The way she goes about her ‘business’ is mind boggling

Not my type of person and I will call bullshit on her if I wish
She edited it out, so you can't see that she is not wearing one, therefore she isn't setting a bad example, that's what people wanted no? Or do you want her to self-flagellate in front of you?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
This is a bit weird tbh. If primary required everyone to wear masks then she wouldn't have been allowed in without a mask. Primark allowed her in the store not wearing a mask as I am sure they allow 100s of other people everyday. Perhaps your gripe should be with Primarks mask policy not Graces contract with Primark. I was just in Aldi and the vast majority of people weren't wearing masks this evening. Sure I choose to wear one but lots don't, Grace isn't alone in that.

I feel sorry for her, no matter what she does it won't be enough. She mentions her anxiety, that's wrong. She shows her kids, that's wrong. She doesn't show her kids, what kind of mother is she, never spending time with her kids, that's wrong. She doesn't post, she is lazy, that's wrong. She posts, she's desperate, that's wrong. She doesn't lose weight, that's wrong. She loses weight, she is lying, that's wrong. And on and on it goes.

Fair enough point out when she isn't transparent, yadda, yadda but so much of this is mean girls crap. I've been following this thread for a while increasing thinking wtf do you want from her?
Hi Grace or someone close to her.
I had this conversation with my mam yesterday about mask wearing, even if a store or the government isn't legally requiring a covering....why would you not wear one? There's a pandemic happening, you don't know what your touching or who has been coughing in the space before you. So many people in Ireland(& the world) don't think they need to wear one because it's not legally required, it just shows how their minds work. They are the kind of people who look after themselves and don't see the benefit in wearing a mask in order to collectively protect other people around them. The optics look bad for Grace because she's in the public eye.
She either wants to be an influencer or she doesn't but she needs to pick a side and roll with it. You can't take all the sponsorship deals and then say but I just want to be a mam & stay at home and be away from social media. She is being held to a higher standard now because there are influencers coming from all sides with better content and more drive - just like in a normal job, if you don't keep up skilling or proving your worth, the new hire will get the promotion over you. It's not about tenure anymore and frankly Grace has been in the business for way too long to have mediocre content. She expects everyone to stroke her ego over someone else producing a video of a picnic for her. The audience is much smarter than they used to be, everyone has woken up to the shite that Grace and other influencers have been up to and it's about time. Time is up for lazy influencers who do the bare minimum and don't interact with commenters - Grace isn't alone in this.
I don't think commenting on weight up or down is fair on anyone, but if you're going to PROMOTE ( and even get paid?..I dunno if she did) a weight loss /workout program , I'd expect some honest feedback about why she didn't get results. It's called being held accountable and that's something Grace can't do. She can't own her mistakes, she can't say I fucked up. But again, A LOT of Irish influencers are the exact same. They just hide until the scandal has blown over.
Good luck to any of them succeeding in a real life office environment. Their people and communication skills are LACKING.

• Heart
Reactions: 61
Where is the transparency with her?? Has she learnt nothing from clearly reading the threads on her.. all the shadiness trying to hide the fact that she has everything down to the clothes on her back gifted to her!! If she followed the rules and was fully transparent as she is expected to be, then maybe people would only have her lack of ability to stick with anything to give out about!

Attachments

Reactions: 9
She doesn’t even shop for herself nor the kids... she gets everything handed to her for fecking free. She’s unreal
Did she not mention something before aBout not buying clothes for the haymeister? Because she get gifted so much? Now I stand to be corrected on that, but I think that happened.

Reactions: 1

I don’t understand why she edited the video with no face when she showed a clip with her clearly with no mask 😷 if that’s the policy she should have just rolled with the first one she is her own worst enemy

Reactions: 9
Size 16 my arse!
bloggers shouldn’t be allowed delete comments for promotions.They are valid questions!!

Reactions: 12
She edited it out, so you can't see that she is not wearing one, therefore she isn't setting a bad example, that's what people wanted no? Or do you want her to self-flagellate in front of you?

Face palm

That’s enough for you?

A covered up lie?
No transparency
No professionalism
No accountability
Just sheer blagging and laziness?

Set your standards higher gal

• Heart
Reactions: 36

Grace came on and showed her gifted masks and her gifted storage cases and gave a spiel about how important they are and we should all use them and no excuse with cases like that etc.
She wasn’t talking to the camera so definitely no need to be without one. The camera man was wearing one below his nose ffs. There are several thousand fools who blindly follow her and will actually think it’s ok to be indoors without a mask. Do the government have to really enforce something that saves lives? Are we that thick that we can’t just do it without force? Are influencers that thick and obnoxious that they can’t just use one of their many gifted and fashionable masks and set a good example?

Reactions: 37

I was In penny’s last night few people with no masks, Grace is suppose to be an influencer she should be wearing a mask using her platform

Reactions: 17
I do think some of the comments can be nitpicking but Grace has landed herself in more shite than most bloggers, rem the time she bullied Rosemary McCabe at those awards and came on crying? She was a grown woman who should have more cop on than being a ‘mean girl’. .
What happened with McCabe?! Never heard about that...

Reactions: 3
Here we go with the absolute bull tit!! Quite.. you’ve been hopping off Instagram the last few days!!

• Angry
Reactions: 6
This mask debate baffles me, genuinely would love to know why people are making a drama about not wearing one. I don't mean just grace. We need more influencers promoting masks and social distancing.

Reactions: 12
What happened with McCabe?! Never heard about that...
Rosemary had wrote a piece I think about why she wasn’t attending the Gossies, I don’t think the organisers and other influencers liked it and Grace was announcing the nominees for some award one being Rosemary and she totally pronounced her name trying to mock her. The video was posted online and she was called out.. it was a nasty thing to do

Reactions: 18
This mask debate baffles me, genuinely would love to know why people are making a drama about not wearing one. I don't mean just grace. We need more influencers promoting masks and social distancing.
They're too busy promoting pick a mix sweets and voduz straighteners.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
There’ll be no more free spotlight strips and clearbraces if they all have to wear masks! Hallelujah!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.