Faces By Grace #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saying in her stories how she would love if Stacey brought out the clothes in adult sizes because the clothes are....'so soft and sooo cute' ...like so soft? Wtf!
Cotton t shirts 👕 always seem soft I bet there like all the cheap material in penny’s and will loose shape after one wash

Reactions: 6
She doesn't even follow Primark or Primark kids.. I know it's sad I checked that but I think that's so bad!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
They have adult t shirts which match the kids... she’s so bad at her job. She got paid for that and a load of free clothes and she hasn’t even looked at the PR sheets or all the photos on SM with moms and matching kids???

She got the video edited so that you can’t see her face (which is probably a good thing 😂) but she’s on her stories in Penney’s without a mask 😑😑
Ah grace .. if only they had adult stuff like the kids stuff..... oh wait... they fuckin do... you couldn't make this tit up

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Who is the sad case having a buh picnic inspired by grace . Honestly I give up .

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Okay I’ve finally unfollowed Grace! I think she’s just an awful person and can’t be dealing with her philosophical posts about daisies and weeds. She’s everything that’s wrong with ‘influencers’. She’s entitled, selfish, lazy and cannot take any kind of criticism. If she had a normal job she would have been fired long ago. She can’t follow through on anything and if she gets called out she plays the ‘mental health’ card. She’s only interested in spending time with her kids if it makes her money. I deal with too many dickheads in real life to be watching this head on my phone. Enough is enough, I’m out! 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
Same, I’m out. I unfollowed too. Can’t be listening to or looking at her shite anymore🤪

• Heart
Reactions: 14
It's clear from the video she has no mask on, you can see the side of her face in one part...no mask! Flogging the cute kids for the extra few €€ . Shameless!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Quick Q are followed better than views ? I don’t follow but I do hawk her page / stories . Will stop completely if it’s benefiting her at all

Reactions: 4
Cotton t shirts 👕 always seem soft I bet there like all the cheap material in penny’s and will loose shape after one wash

I was thinking that like the clothes have to be made with the same material penneys use on all there other stuff! Like I've never thrown on a standard white tshirt from penneys on myself or the kids and been like 'oh this is so soft'

I just feel like she describes things in an odd way!

God forgive me but the state of her - the dodgy tan on her arm, she couldn’t even be bothered to make an effort

Reactions: 9
The video is up over 2 hrs 34 comments & 14,800 views, she has 176K followers... no one cares grace

Reactions: 11
She’s in her stories saying she’s in Penney’s and no sign of a face mask on then either 🙄 Can’t keep up with herself!

Reactions: 7
Quick Q are followed better than views ? I don’t follow but I do hawk her page / stories . Will stop completely if it’s benefiting her at all
As far as I know watching the stories even if you dont follow 'counts' towards them if you know what I mean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.