Faces By Grace #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've a serious question. What exactly is the point of that social mind account?
My question too! I honestly don’t see the point of it. It’s like social minds have just jumped on the bandwagon of MH. I actually think they’re treading on dangerous ground with no clear information on their purpose. Their bio on Insta is so wishy washy & vague. They have a responsibility & I don’t see them being responsible at all.

Reactions: 11
She is actually USELESS at her “job”, harps on about a poxy shampoo and conditioner says she will tag it and then doesn’t bother! 🙄
Does anyone know what shampoo and conditioner it was? Her hair looked really shiny to be fair 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Im gonna call the elephant in the room here. When we talk about mental health we have to acknowledge that money and societal pressure are a huge component to a lot of mental health issues. Definitely not all but a lot. The problem with bloggers is they have a platform to raise awareness of MH but they also contribute to these issues. They make their money on the back of others by portraying this unattainable lifestyle people feel they have to keep up with. That’s the elephant in the room that nobody ever addresses. The super bloggers with #gifted #sp every aspect of their life. Their clothes, houses, holidays, cars etc etc all gifted. They couldn’t even afford these lifestyles themselves. However they share this with ordinary people, they don’t declare it correctly, and those people scramble to buy their shite and the blogger has little to no regard for how that affects their followers. They always say “oh you’re accountable for what you follow” and that’s fine for me cause I grew up without social media so I know their lives aren’t real or attainable. My heart absolutely breaks for the younger generation or the easily led who actually hang on these peoples every word. They are scamming you, making money off of you and they talk about raising awareness for mental health but they do not care about yours as long as you are keeping them in the #gifted #sp #af . So where is the accountability there for you Grace? You’ll talk about raising awareness for mental health but you will contribute to the break down of others by selling your unattainable lifestyle and not declaring it as long as you stay where you are and reap the benefits. It’s makes me sick. How a blogger can sit there and preach mental health when they make their money on the back of hard working people is a disgrace.

• Heart
Reactions: 64
Im gonna call the elephant in the room here. When we talk about mental health we have to acknowledge that money and societal pressure are a huge component to a lot of mental health issues. Definitely not all but a lot. The problem with bloggers is they have a platform to raise awareness of MH but they also contribute to these issues. They make their money on the back of others by portraying this unattainable lifestyle people feel they have to keep up with. That’s the elephant in the room that nobody ever addresses. The super bloggers with #gifted #sp every aspect of their life. Their clothes, houses, holidays, cars etc etc all gifted. They couldn’t even afford these lifestyles themselves. However they share this with ordinary people, they don’t declare it correctly, and those people scramble to buy their shite and the blogger has little to no regard for how that affects their followers. They always say “oh you’re accountable for what you follow” and that’s fine for me cause I grew up without social media so I know their lives aren’t real or attainable. My heart absolutely breaks for the younger generation or the easily led who actually hang on these peoples every word. They are scamming you, making money off of you and they talk about raising awareness for mental health but they do not care about yours as long as you are keeping them in the #gifted #sp #af . So where is the accountability there for you Grace? You’ll talk about raising awareness for mental health but you will contribute to the break down of others by selling your unattainable lifestyle and not declaring it as long as you stay where you are and reap the benefits. It’s makes me sick. How a blogger can sit there and preach mental health when they make their money on the back of hard working people is a disgrace.
Amen.

Reactions: 3
100% agree with you. I can’t believe in 2020 this is where we’re at. It’s a bloody joke at this stage. Sick of them all peddling their shite. Sick of the collabs, gifted, sp etc. Anyone remember what Instagram was all about when it first started? Photographs. Now look at it. Ruined by influencers & blaggers.

Sorry about all my ranting tonight🙈, but you know when you’re just fed up with all this shite. People need to wake up! 😩

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Really don't think people should be comparing their own mental health to FBG, as we are told repeatly everyone reacts ro things differently and just because you lead a comfortable life it doesn't mean you cant have anxiety. I remember Rosemary's McCabe saying something like her depression just happened there was no big trigger..
This page is for talking about face by grace, not people talking about themselves

Reactions: 6
Also how can anyone trust anything she says. She photoshops her photos and companies share them.

Her accountant helped her buy her house and she mentioned he was great help in an article in paper which discussed how she was able/ went about getting a mortgage. It turns out he is coke head and has been lying about his qualifications to everybody.

She never includes gift or sponsored in most of her posts or stories.

She then pulls the anxiety card every time she is asked to explain something.

Reactions: 12
I can't bring myself to watch i.

The girl who was interviewing her is such a dose, I have friends who know her.
Shes really trying to make a career out of being a mental health blogger, because she can't handle work because of her own difficulties.

Which is sad, she has genuine issues. However, shes learned how to work the private mental health system and is now milking it to her own advantage.

The thing is, there are people out there desperate on the public system, and people like this coming on make them feel tit.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
You cant plan when to have a panic attack. "if i feel it coming, il just ride that wave, have a panic attack then move on" What the actual duck Grace.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
New thread suggestion ; Janey Mac, graces anxieteeee is back 😂😂😂

seeing as I’m tarnishing my good name onThe gram for our tattle laughs

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.