Faces By Grace #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The can, I was following a slimming world person who put a picture up of her partner after he loosing so much weight and she said please don’t screenshot the picture as I can see who screenshots it. When your account is for Influencers they have the tools to see who is engaging in their posts etc. If you go to your settings you’ll see the option of turning your Instagram account into a professional one see attachments
You 100% can’t see who screenshots. My husband has a creator account & I can’t see anything like this. All you can see are stats & who viewed your stories.

Reactions: 17
Lying in weeds another classic , some seriously funny ladies on here

Reactions: 5
Snapchat was the only social media who brought that in.
You can also view insta stories anon with ad on through chrome.
The likes of Grace will always be public, she needs to shill so unfollow and you can still watch her steam of verbal direaaahhhaaa from her bed.

Reactions: 17
I’m fuming she got paid for this and edited out her not wearing a face mask
I will be reporting this to primark
The picture is out there for everyone to see of her with no mask On
Imagine the kind of money she got for this AD. No respect for anyone or anything but her bank balance duck off grace I commented on her post but it got removed and I’m blocked I will hound primark until I get a reply
This is a bit weird tbh. If primary required everyone to wear masks then she wouldn't have been allowed in without a mask. Primark allowed her in the store not wearing a mask as I am sure they allow 100s of other people everyday. Perhaps your gripe should be with Primarks mask policy not Graces contract with Primark. I was just in Aldi and the vast majority of people weren't wearing masks this evening. Sure I choose to wear one but lots don't, Grace isn't alone in that.

I feel sorry for her, no matter what she does it won't be enough. She mentions her anxiety, that's wrong. She shows her kids, that's wrong. She doesn't show her kids, what kind of mother is she, never spending time with her kids, that's wrong. She doesn't post, she is lazy, that's wrong. She posts, she's desperate, that's wrong. She doesn't lose weight, that's wrong. She loses weight, she is lying, that's wrong. And on and on it goes.

Fair enough point out when she isn't transparent, yadda, yadda but so much of this is mean girls crap. I've been following this thread for a while increasing thinking wtf do you want from her?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Did anyone see her story the post isn’t sponsored but the dress was gifted. Shouldn’t she have said that on the post of the actual dress then?

Reactions: 7
I have a business account and you cant. They did trial it briefly for a while but didnt keep it.

Reactions: 1
This is a bit weird tbh. If primary required everyone to wear masks then she wouldn't have been allowed in without a mask. Primark allowed her in the store not wearing a mask as I am sure they allow 100s of other people everyday. Perhaps your gripe should be with Primarks mask policy not Graces contract with Primark. I was just in Aldi and the vast majority of people weren't wearing masks this evening. Sure I choose to wear one but lots don't, Grace isn't alone in that.

I feel sorry for her, no matter what she does it won't be enough. She mentions her anxiety, that's wrong. She shows her kids, that's wrong. She doesn't show her kids, what kind of mother is she, never spending time with her kids, that's wrong. She doesn't post, she is lazy, that's wrong. She posts, she's desperate, that's wrong. She doesn't lose weight, that's wrong. She loses weight, she is lying, that's wrong. And on and on it goes.

Fair enough point out when she isn't transparent, yadda, yadda but so much of this is mean girls crap. I've been following this thread for a while increasing thinking wtf do you want from her?
Why are you on tattle can I ask?

• Haha
Reactions: 32
@Agelsfa

Grace is a so called influencer

She has an audience of 176k

She showed a snapshot of her promo video for kids Penney’s gear of her not wearing a mask and video ejit with his off his nose

Regardless of whether it’s legislation or not it’s irresponsible due to her following

It was pointed out to her and video ejit

They then scrambled for 2 days to come up with fairly ordinary content clearly re edited to conceal the fact she was not wearing a mask

She’s a deceitful liar

This is only one of a very, very, very long list of shady things she has done.

The way she goes about her ‘business’ is mind boggling

Not my type of person and I will call bullshit on her if I wish

• Heart
Reactions: 63
@Agelsfa

She showed a snapshot of her promo video for kids Penney’s gear of her not wearing a mask and video ejit with his off his nose

Regardless of whether it’s legislation or not it’s irresponsible due to her following

They then scrambled for 2 days to come up with fairly ordinary content clearly re edited to conceal the fact she was not wearing a mask

She’s a deceitful liar

Perfectly said 👍 if that poster above can't see the issues with FBG I give up. 🙄 She's deceitful and instead of owning up to her mistakes, she thinks of ways of how to get off scott free and not have to explain herself. I don't think there's any other line of work that would get away with such despicable behaviour.

Reactions: 29
The can, I was following a slimming world person who put a picture up of her partner after he loosing so much weight and she said please don’t screenshot the picture as I can see who screenshots it. When your account is for Influencers they have the tools to see who is engaging in their posts etc. If you go to your settings you’ll see the option of turning your Instagram account into a professional one see attachments
You actually cannot view that even with a professional account! You can see saved stories though! Believe you me I’d be blocked a long time ago if bloggers saw some of the screenshots I’ve taken. If they’re bad enough to block you for asking a question of course they’d block you for taking continuous screenshots when they are at their fugliest!

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Who the hell is the.curious.pot telling people to go follow Grace’s account coz there’s no BS? I cry!

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Agree, the post where someone was outraged because she brought her own coffee into pelo was the one that done it for me, I thought it was too far

Reactions: 2
Agree, the post where someone was outraged because she brought her own coffee into pelo was the one that done it for me, I thought it was too far
That was a bit strange alright to be fair. Most hairdressers are asking you bring your own drinks etc because they aren't providing them at the moment.

Reactions: 6
Like,
@Agelsfa

She’s a deceitful liar

This is only one of a very, very, very long list of shady things she has done.

The way she goes about her ‘business’ is mind boggling

if you were doing a presentation at work or in college in front of 20 people, you would make sure you had your tit down, I’s dotted and t’s crossed, so to come on insta’an cha tu’ 176k people on an insta story, you’d think 1 out of the bleeping 3 would have done their home work, and do ya know what? It’s not even homework, it’s common courtesy to wear a mask the last 14 weeks and since Monday, more or less mandatory.... are these people living under rocks? The mind actually boggles.

Reactions: 12

I feel sorry for her, no matter what she does it won't be enough. She mentions her anxiety, that's wrong. She shows her kids, that's wrong. She doesn't show her kids, what kind of mother is she, never spending time with her kids, that's wrong. She doesn't post, she is lazy, that's wrong. She posts, she's desperate, that's wrong. She doesn't lose weight, that's wrong. She loses weight, she is lying, that's wrong.

I do think some of the comments can be nitpicking but Grace has landed herself in more shite than most bloggers, rem the time she bullied Rosemary McCabe at those awards and came on crying? She was a grown woman who should have more cop on than being a ‘mean girl’. Or the time she said she was bullied by that mother group when it fact she had just broke one of the rules that applied to all members.
The time with the run for charity, she shared no details at all about the event That could have provided funds for a worth while cause.
The McSharry thing that she did and never followed through, twice.
Not declaring items, rem that time she said they bought Ann a tv but it was actually gifted from curry’s.
She’s like the boy who cried wolf at this stage.
I agree perhaps it should be taken up with Penny’s/primary directly with issue about not wearing masks but it’s clear as day they have purposely edited the video to avoid showing her face because she knew it would become an issue.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.