Faces By Grace #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She couldn’t have stained them when they were sitting in the box for months?

Reactions: 6
Sorry guys my mind has well and truly been blown by shelves...... doubt ill sleep tonight with the excitement....

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Omg!!! Vision... style!!! It’s two shelves FFS
He put up a shelf! And it just looks like more place to add clutter really.
glad she is happy with them but is this really “content”!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Am I missing the part where crisps made the shelves with his own bare hands from wood sourced from the virgin forests of Leitrim. All I see is some flat pack shelves from the range.
I’m not sure this counts as a vision brought to life.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Imagine having that small of a life that a few shelves can blow your mind😁😁😁, I'm having a tv unit custom made by my oh at the moment she'd blow her load completely😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Some man for one man, it’s two bleeping shelves not the Leaning tower of Pisa 🤦🏻‍♀️ he obviously does sweet duck all if he needs that much praise for hanging two shelves 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Some man for one man, it’s two bleeping shelves not the Leaning tower of Pisa 🤦🏻‍♀️ he obviously does sweet duck all if he needs that much praise for hanging two shelves 🙄
Hes a lazy slob. Thats why she had the McDonalds last night, she rang him on the way home and asked him to put on dinner and he said no. He seems totally useless and is just as happy as her to sit round eating tit. Well as the saying goes... You get what you tolerate.

Reactions: 10
That citywest maccers is a kip no wonder her stomach is in bits. Always rotten from there.

Reactions: 3
They already look so cluttered. Just what she needs, more space to put tit on 🙄 is she being sarcastic saying he's some man for one man??? 😂

If the girl who posted on social minds latest post is here too, please look after yourself. ❤

• Heart
Is she doing the live on Social Minds? Sorry I’m out of the loop here I had my mammogram today which was 8 months overdue so just trying to catch. I need the distraction from here 🥰🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Shelves in a kitchen. Ground breaking.

Also, she said they still need to stain them? Logical people would stain them and THEN put them up. They've probably been sitting in the house for that long that they would have had time to do it. Anything for a bitta conten!

They're bleeping shelves and she's acting as if Chris chopped the tree himself, sanded everything, melted and shaped the metal and then put them up blindfolded. He must need his ego stroked.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Shelf’s still have to be stained!!! Why put them up before staining. Are they both eejits? STAINE THEM BEFORE PUTTING THEM UP!!!!!!
She is not a person to speak about mental health. I would not speak to anyone except my doctor and counsellor.
Also, and this is just me, if I was still upset about a boyfriend from years ago my husband wouldn’t be here. Or do I have that wrong?

Reactions: 13
If you want a laugh go and look at Callie Thorpes st Tropez ad. I dont know if the brand is just having a run of bad luck with influencers!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.