Faces By Grace #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she is having as many panic attacks as she says she is in the last month why arent her family saying this needs to be addressed...this cant continue and seek help and change triggers...such as her off social media.
I really think she just cant take feedback that isn't well done you etc. She really hasn't any coping skills and it's sad she just reverts back to be being like a child. But shes clever as she knows shes being manipulative too
💯 Manipulative!! You hit the nail on the head there!
I don’t doubt that she struggled massively when she was younger from depression/anxiety. She got a lot of support from friends/family at the time. Now when her “career” isn’t going well due to her laziness and the fact that the industry has moved on and she’s stuck in the days of being given #ads and #sp for no reason other than her numbers, she is resorting to her anxiety because she knows it gets a positive reaction from people towards her. It’s shameless. Her psychologist has to have made the association because it’s glaringly obvious that she uses it as a crutch whenever she has to deal with her shadiness being called out.
She has either lived a completely sheltered life being waited on hand and foot by mammy all her life & is struggling now with real life or she needs to be psychiatrically assessed. It’s not normal for an adult to behave this way. It would be fine if she was single and childless. She needs to sort this behaviour out for her kids sake!

Reactions: 22
Did anyone notice she only responds to randomers on her paid insta posts and will only responds to her friends and the verified people on her regular content. You can read that one like a book she is as fake as her panic attacks

• Wow
Reactions: 25
Personally I think we are all missing something here, I think she is actually extremely depressed/mentally ill or post natal that’s she doesn’t even realise how bad she is or anyone around her. Her voice was a bit slurry and she’s delusional. No normal person would come on to thousands and say they needed a mental health day and to lie down after been away from life relaxing for a few days. I genuinely think she is really sick and for the sake of her kids she needs to be assessed and signed in somewhere for treatment.

Reactions: 14
I wonder if some of Grace’s behaviour is a byproduct of Instagram? As in, posting yourself and your children for Ad’s, your ‘job’ being all about you and what you say and how you look? Instagram ‘Influencers’ are all just a big show of narcissism. There’s no responsibility, little to no real life consequences for performing poorly in your ‘job’, they can And do block anyone who gives even constructive feedback. I think someone like Grace would benefit from having a regular job where she has a routine and a manager and distractions. All this talking about herself and her anxiety can’t be healthy for her, to focus in on it constantly like that. And any time she does spend in nature as she says she loves is documented for her followers when really she should be enjoying it. Her days getting constant freebies are hopefully numbered now.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
As someone who has struggled with depression and anxiety for years, which has only got worse since cancer diagnosis and multiple health issues (I live in fecking hospitals) , what i dont understand is how she does not have better coping mechanisms by now. The way she acts and speaks comes across like someone who is newly struggling and not someone who has dealth with it for 15 years. Surely by now you would have a concrete team in place, would know how to behave when episodes happen - what to do, how to calm yourself, how to recognise the symptoms that an attack is about to happen and take yourself out of the situation and basically do damage control. Ive picked up techniques over the years from multiple therapy sessions, check ins with my GP, different medications etc you get the idea. My other half suffers with severe anxiety, its actually very distressing to watch how bad he gets. We cant even go for a meal or to a pub cos he cannot cope with crowds of people. Its extremely hard work dealing with him every day but I do because I love him and I help him adapt what I have learned and he is making improvements - little by little (he never had any help or support growing up, and the damage has been done )

From what I have seen with what she says, it doesnt make sense to me. She needs to find a better doctor and therapist by the sounds of things and she needs to come off social media while she sorts that out. For her own health and also, for her family.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She is taking the p*** now. I stopped watching her stories half way through couldn’t take it anymore. She is saying oh you may have noticed I haven’t been on here much, had her content not upped this lastweek or did I miss something. It seems like when Grace does something wrong she pulls the poor me card. So sick of people doing crap like this. Grow up and take responsibility for your own life and actions.

• Heart
Personally I think we are all missing something here, I think she is actually extremely depressed/mentally ill or post natal that’s she doesn’t even realise how bad she is or anyone around her. Her voice was a bit slurry and she’s delusional. No normal person would come on to thousands and say they needed a mental health day and to lie down after been away from life relaxing for a few days. I genuinely think she is really sick and for the sake of her kids she needs to be assessed and signed in somewhere for treatment.
I disagree .. I think she knows exactly what shes doing.. she adjusts her voice etc when she needs to... the book club and no mask in the video then boom... shes back to pity me grace... I am such a caring person and as my mam used to say. I feel sorry for everyone..I'm a huge softie..

But grace is being so manipulative with her very very convenient anxiety.. its infuriating to be honest.. just my opinion xx

Reactions: 20
I wonder if some of Grace’s behaviour is a byproduct of Instagram? As in, posting yourself and your children for Ad’s, your ‘job’ being all about you and what you say and how you look? Instagram ‘Influencers’ are all just a big show of narcissism. There’s no responsibility, little to no real life consequences for performing poorly in your ‘job’, they can And do block anyone who gives even constructive feedback. I think someone like Grace would benefit from having a regular job where she has a routine and a manager and distractions. All this talking about herself and her anxiety can’t be healthy for her, to focus in on it constantly like that. And any time she does spend in nature as she says she loves is documented for her followers when really she should be enjoying it. Her days getting constant freebies are hopefully numbered now.
I think it is. I feel like a few of them have been affected mentally by being influencers. They are not living in the real world. They are so narcissistic. They believe they are better than everyone else. They believe they can come on crying anytime anyone disagrees or questions them. I think they also seem to mostly hate their followers. Most of them can't be bothered to reply to their comments or DMs. What will it be like for them when the bubble bursts? This whole influencer thing is fairly recent. Who knows the long term affects it will have on them. The ones I worry about are the kids. Grace would be long gone if it wasn't for the kids. She is utterly useless at her job.

I disagree .. I think she knows exactly what shes doing.. she adjusts her voice etc when she needs to... the book club and no mask in the video then boom... shes back to pity me grace... I am such a caring person and as my mam used to say. I feel sorry for everyone..I'm a huge softie..

But grace is being so manipulative with her very very convenient anxiety.. its infuriating to be honest.. just my opinion xx
Also she is doing this for her own selfish reasons. She is not thinking for one minute of the people watching her. She is not thinking about the struggles others are going through at the moment. I think it is dangerous. It can be really upsetting to listen to her speak. I could imagine it would be damaging to those watching her. I mean her story is not uplifting in anyway. She is still here years later in the same boat. Someone watching her going through anxiety for the first time will not get any reassurance. Also many people don't have such a great support system like her. How are they feeling? I think she needs to stop.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Grace needs to make the decision to sign of Instagram and commit to signing off for a while . If her MH is as bad as she says the break from social media is what she needs . She needs to finish out her commitments to what ever brands sponsor her and then sign off. I know when I get sick of the insta pressure or the endless freebies I see people constantly been giving it gets to you and I have to sign off and unfollow. Shes throwing the MH card around when it suits her . When things don't go her way but yet she does everything so half heartily and little or no effort and then when she's called out on it boom shes not feeling her best . She didn't get the reation she wanted to her booth picnic and it's our fault cause we didn't understand the direction of the video . She went away last weekend and posted 11 I repeat 11 photographs and she has the cheeky to say she didnt have time to read a book over a whole month. I know when I go away with my husband we take time out to spend with each other not be glued to our insta posting every minute sure that's not a rest . Yes we take photos etc but we post them when we are a home or we don't post at all sometimes it's nice not to broadcast your whole life. Grace wouldn't survive the working world now shes barley surviving the blogging world . If I under preformed or pulled out of commitments in my job I'd be hauled up and words would be had but yet people are trolls if we pass comment . People are fed up bloggers/influencers attitudes. It seems to be a pretty sad world to live . Your brain is your own worst enemy and Grace's brain would thank her if she signed off .

And we all called it... as soon as shes home her anxiety and 'panic attacks ' appeared.... its jus so so strange that they never ever ever appear when shes away . At pr things.. when receiving free food and hoovers and coffee machines., having a new born baby over to stay...

Isnt that really sound anxiety...
Isn’t it just the best anxiety you could ask for. Doesn’t interfere with your holidays or night out. Perfect timing.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I have followed her since her Snapchat days and I honestly can't believe this downward spiral she's on. She used to be one of my favourites and I had my first child around the time she had sienna. She was only a few months old when I remember her coming on to talk about how easy sienna was and that "honestly babies aren't that hard, and if you're thinking about having a baby...just do it". I was struggling with feeding, stressing about returning out to work and hadn't had a decent sleep in months. And here they were living rent free with an on-tap babysitter going out for dinners and press events with either mags or nanny minding the baby and declaring to her thousands of followers (mostly young girls) that having a baby is the easiest thing in the world. It was then that I knew she was a spoilt brat living in a dream world. I actually messaged her to just be mindful when saying such things to her audience as shes in an unusually privileged position. Shocker she never replied! Havent trusted a word she has said ever since.

Reactions: 46
I think it is. I feel like a few of them have been affected mentally by being influencers. They are not living in the real world. They are so narcissistic. They believe they are better than everyone else. They believe they can come on crying anytime anyone disagrees or questions them. I think they also seem to mostly hate their followers. Most of them can't be bothered to reply to their comments or DMs. What will it be like for them when the bubble bursts? This whole influencer thing is fairly recent. Who knows the long term affects it will have on them. The ones I worry about are the kids. Grace would be long gone if it wasn't for the kids. She is utterly useless at her job.

Also she is doing this for her own selfish reasons. She is not thinking for one minute of the people watching her. She is not thinking about the struggles others are going through at the moment. I think it is dangerous. It can be really upsetting to listen to her speak. I could imagine it would be damaging to those watching her. I mean her story is not uplifting in anyway. She is still here years later in the same boat. Someone watching her going through anxiety for the first time will not get any reassurance. Also many people don't have such a great support system like her. How are they feeling? I think she needs to stop.
Couldnt agree with you more .. she needs to stop

Reactions: 3
Sorry slightly off topic but can anyone help me to edit / delete older posts please .

Ah lads i just cant listen to her any more... she is actually trying to convince people that taking numerous naps a day is selfcare ! Shes in her element now kips isnt working, id love to bounce up in the morning and go for walk for my MH but ive 3 kids, their naps to think about, cleaning and dinners to prepare! She really doesnt live in the real world at all!

Reactions: 12
I have followed her since her Snapchat days and I honestly can't believe this downward spiral she's on. She used to be one of my favourites and I had my first child around the time she had sienna. She was only a few months old when I remember her coming on to talk about how easy sienna was and that "honestly babies aren't that hard, and if you're thinking about having a baby...just do it". I was struggling with feeding, stressing about returning out to work and hadn't had a decent sleep in months. And here they were living rent free with an on-tap babysitter going out for dinners and press events with either mags or nanny minding the baby and declaring to her thousands of followers (mostly young girls) that having a baby is the easiest thing in the world. It was then that I knew she was a spoilt brat living in a dream world. I actually messaged her to just be mindful when saying such things to her audience as shes in an unusually privileged position. Shocker she never replied! Havent trusted a word she has said ever since.
I rem this, like you I had my first baby around the same time, he had colic so it was tough going and Then I saw her say that and it made me second guess what I was doing and why I wasn’t finding it ‘easy’, I rem feeling like absolute tit about my ability as a Mam. I should have unfollowed back then but only did it during lockdown when I just couldn’t take anymore of her bullshit.

Reactions: 15
Sorry but are you having a laugh or looking for a reaction? I've never posted here but your comment has made me see red. I'm a nurse in a large acute hospital. We are still dealing with the effects that COVID19 has had on our healthcare system regardless of what the media shows/has shown. This virus is not gone by a long shot and the way members of the public are behaving, we are not far off a second wave which will be much much worse than the first. This WOMAN (not girl) has completely publicly flouted recommended guidelines re infection control. Who does she think she is to think she is better than anyone to not follow these guidelines and who do you think you are to defend her decision not to follow public safety guidelines. Grace is a grown woman, she is well able to follow guidance but choses not to. People like you who defend those who choose to be consciously ignorant are more than half the problem. People like you and Grace will be the ones to blame when our healthcare system is on its knees, when our staff is totally burnt out and when those who really need the care of nurses and doctors are denied that. You should be ashamed of yourself for posting a comment like that.
Ashamed of myself for saying you should take it up with Primark and get them to change their policies on masks, not vilify one person amongst many? She changed it so you can't see she isn't wearing a mask, so she isn't setting a bad example. These type of hysterics are moronic. She can hardly go back in time and change what she did can she so she did the next best thing, edited it so you can't see that she isn't wearing one. If you feel so strongly about this like I said take it up with shops, make them change their mask policies, frothing about individual people is beyond pointless. You don't make society wide changes through witch hunting single people or two people like you have in your post. But hey if you want to blame the collapse of the health service on me because I can't get behind trying to destroy peoples careers because they made a mistake and then tried to rectify it fill your boots.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.