Faces By Grace #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How come the staff member in the background is not wearing a mask? They are all meant to wear mask to... would it be because it was probably recorded last week when she was in there and with your man doing all her bits. She probably edited it to not get this backlash she is getting anyhow!
I’m all for masks by the way and think everyone should be wearing them but I reckon ye are all jumping the gun on this one! And no I’m not Grace or anyone that knows her.
Suzanna Jackson isn’t getting half the hate Grace is and she went to Portugal on holidays! (Prob not social distancing either)

Reactions: 9
This is a bit weird tbh. If primary required everyone to wear masks then she wouldn't have been allowed in without a mask. Primark allowed her in the store not wearing a mask as I am sure they allow 100s of other people everyday. Perhaps your gripe should be with Primarks mask policy not Graces contract with Primark. I was just in Aldi and the vast majority of people weren't wearing masks this evening. Sure I choose to wear one but lots don't, Grace isn't alone in that.

I feel sorry for her, no matter what she does it won't be enough. She mentions her anxiety, that's wrong. She shows her kids, that's wrong. She doesn't show her kids, what kind of mother is she, never spending time with her kids, that's wrong. She doesn't post, she is lazy, that's wrong. She posts, she's desperate, that's wrong. She doesn't lose weight, that's wrong. She loses weight, she is lying, that's wrong. And on and on it goes.

Fair enough point out when she isn't transparent, yadda, yadda but so much of this is mean girls crap. I've been following this thread for a while increasing thinking wtf do you want from her?
Sorry but are you having a laugh or looking for a reaction? I've never posted here but your comment has made me see red. I'm a nurse in a large acute hospital. We are still dealing with the effects that COVID19 has had on our healthcare system regardless of what the media shows/has shown. This virus is not gone by a long shot and the way members of the public are behaving, we are not far off a second wave which will be much much worse than the first. This WOMAN (not girl) has completely publicly flouted recommended guidelines re infection control. Who does she think she is to think she is better than anyone to not follow these guidelines and who do you think you are to defend her decision not to follow public safety guidelines. Grace is a grown woman, she is well able to follow guidance but choses not to. People like you who defend those who choose to be consciously ignorant are more than half the problem. People like you and Grace will be the ones to blame when our healthcare system is on its knees, when our staff is totally burnt out and when those who really need the care of nurses and doctors are denied that. You should be ashamed of yourself for posting a comment like that.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 63
Yeah grace could have said it was recorded last week and that’s why she wasn’t wearing a mask if it was? Instead she just deleted and blocked any person that questioned her on it ? Which kinda gives the impression it was recorded after she came back from her lil getaway. Which was after people were meant to wear masks. And sorry but Suzanne Jackson has got a lot of tit for going abroad, same with the people who went with her.

Reactions: 18
How come the staff member in the background is not wearing a mask? They are all meant to wear mask to... would it be because it was probably recorded last week when she was in there and with your man doing all her bits. She probably edited it to not get this backlash she is getting anyhow!
I’m all for masks by the way and think everyone should be wearing them but I reckon ye are all jumping the gun on this one! And no I’m not Grace or anyone that knows her.
Suzanna Jackson isn’t getting half the hate Grace is and she went to Portugal on holidays! (Prob not social distancing either)
Staceys range wasn’t released before she went to the north tho so no it wasn’t recorded then.
Suzanne Jackson has her own thread. We are speaking about Grace Shady here!

Reactions: 13
Desperate attempt to get Staceys attention there at the end of her don’t mind my shady behaviour, poor me talk. She’s obviously seen Stacey followed Jess.shers the other day.
I commented using my personal account earlier and she blocked me.

Reactions: 10
I knew she would come on saying she’s stressed and anxious the minute she came home!

She took a mental health day as soon as she came home from a break away where she was convientlly in great form and posting away? Is she bleeping joking? She doesn’t even have a real job. How would she survive as a grown up in the real world like the rest of us! And how many more times are we going to hear the poor me story about her past (when she was 17/when she was in Australia), change the record Grace. In the old video she shared on stories of her talking about her mental health her voice is so much more normal, where as now she drones on and On slowly and she (extremely irritatingly) over annunciates a lot of words ...

• Heart
Reactions: 25
She's a disaster! I've never seen someone to make mistake after mistake yet learn absolutely nothing! If she's as bad as she wants us to believe then she needs to get off social media and get help, sort herself out.
I unfollowed her last night. Anyone know if her followers have dropped much in the last week? Checked socila blade but can't see any drop so must be using it wrong. Assuming a lot of people have enough and have unfollowed!

It really interesting to read the above, honestly it’s eye opening. I am lucky not to have suffered any MH issues. So for that reason I can’t say how you do or don’t experience it.
what I have done however is made mistakes in work, or felt like a bad mum
when I’m being hard on myself or cranky from lack of sleep. But I have friends to tell me I’m not a bad mum etc & give me some perspective.
What if Grace genuinely is feeling lost as a person, her content isn’t good enough, she is struggling with her weight, the pressure of being the earner and feeling like that’s not going well..
And then any mistakes being echoed on her comments must compound these feelings.
(Btw I’m not saying she shouldn’t be called)

I do agree it seems to conveniently come on in the ‘poor me don’t be mad at me moments’ but it seems like at the heart of it she’s deeply unhappy

Reactions: 6
It really interesting to read the above, honestly it’s eye opening. I am lucky not to have suffered any MH issues. So for that reason I can’t say how you do or don’t experience it.
what I have done however is made mistakes in work, or felt like a bad mum
when I’m being hard on myself or cranky from lack of sleep. But I have friends to tell me I’m not a bad mum etc & give me some perspective.
What if Grace genuinely is feeling lost as a person, her content isn’t good enough, she is struggling with her weight, the pressure of being the earner and feeling like that’s not going well..
And then any mistakes being echoed on her comments must compound these feelings.
(Btw I’m not saying she shouldn’t be called)

I do agree it seems to conveniently come on in the ‘poor me don’t be mad at me moments’ but it seems like at the heart of it she’s deeply unhappy
At the heart of it... I myself am deeply unhappy. But i still have to do my job... I'd be 100% fired if i carried on like grace has in her 'work'

I still get up and Mind my child .. get zero handed to me ..

She wasnt in the slightest unhappy when she was away.. or minding that newborn.. or when she gets a delivery or free food or a trip to pennys or the booh picnic .. in fact her voice is even normal... and she posted about happiness and being content...

But this voice she puts on and poor me act is not genuine.. I'm following her years... shes 100% being disingenuous...

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I think if she struggles with depression and anxiety that much she needs to get off social media which can be a vicious place. Also when she said her doctor told her it would pass first of all a doctor shouldn’t be saying that he should be getting her help not brushing it off as something that will pass. I personally think she doesn’t struggle as much as she lets on and she’s getting a bit boring now and she irritates the life out of me with the way she speaks. I think the anxiety is her way of making people feel sorry for her because her content is pure shite

• Heart
Reactions: 17
At the heart of it... I myself am deeply unhappy. But i still have to do my job... I'd be 100% fired if i carried on like grace has in her 'work'

I still get up and Mind my child .. get zero handed to me ..

She wasnt in the slightest unhappy when she was away.. or minding that newborn.. or when she gets a delivery or free food or a trip to pennys or the booh picnic .. in fact her voice is even normal... and she posted about happiness and being content...

But this voice she puts on and poor me act is not genuine.. I'm following her years... shes 100% being disingenuous...
I’m really sorry to hear that and thank you for sharing.
I haven’t followed her closely for that long so don’t have that much to compare to.
i just wonder at this point what she should do, people have mentioned she gets a normal job. I wonder would that help, she’s get away with a lot less in a real work scenario

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I started watching her story last night in bed, but couldn’t finish and said I’d watch this morning....nope, can’t do it to myself....
I too suffer from mental health, namely anxiety disorder. My mum had a brain haemorrhage 4 years ago, and it all started from there.....some days when I have a panic/anxiety attack, I am literally floored for the week.... THE WEEK. I am in better control of my mental health lately so the episodes aren’t as regular , but do ya know what? It boils my p**s watching her Go on the way she is. I honestly don’t want to be mean and say she doesn’t suffer, because she might, but maybe she’s had such a sheltered molly coddled life, she actually believes she is very bad with it? She’s clearly surrounded by yes people all her life and maybe never was held accountable for anything When she was younger? Hence the failure to address critics head on? I don’t know, I’m trying to rationalise here, because it’s not bleeping normal and makes people like me and others who do genuinely SUFFER, feel like we are doing something wrong when we can’t just go and sit on a manky blanket and eat a bag of chips havin the lols an hour after an attack.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I started watching her story last night in bed, but couldn’t finish and said I’d watch this morning....nope, can’t do it to myself....
I too suffer from mental health, namely anxiety disorder. My mum had a brain haemorrhage 4 years ago, and it all started from there.....some days when I have a panic/anxiety attack, I am literally floored for the week.... THE WEEK. I am in better control of my mental health lately so the episodes aren’t as regular , but do ya know what? It boils my p**s watching her Go on the way she is. I honestly don’t want to be mean and say she doesn’t suffer, because she might, but maybe she’s had such a sheltered molly coddled life, she actually believes she is very bad with it? She’s clearly surrounded by yes people all her life and maybe never was held accountable for anything When she was younger? Hence the failure to address critics head on? I don’t know, I’m trying to rationalise here, because it’s not bleeping normal and makes people like me and others who do genuinely SUFFER, feel like we are doing something wrong when we can’t just go and sit on a manky blanket and eat a bag of chips havin the lols an hour after an attack.
I’m sorry you’re having a tough time.
Everything you said is so spot on. I wish o could just go off for a bag of chips after having a panic attack and not be absolutely in the horrors crying and traumatized

Reactions: 6
I’m sorry you’re having a tough time.
Everything you said is so spot on. I wish o could just go off for a bag of chips after having a panic attack and not be absolutely in the horrors crying and traumatized
And we all called it... as soon as shes home her anxiety and 'panic attacks ' appeared.... its jus so so strange that they never ever ever appear when shes away . At pr things.. when receiving free food and hoovers and coffee machines., having a new born baby over to stay...

Isnt that really sound anxiety...

• Heart
Reactions: 23
If she is having as many panic attacks as she says she is in the last month why arent her family saying this needs to be addressed...this cant continue and seek help and change triggers...such as her off social media.
I really think she just cant take feedback that isn't well done you etc. She really hasn't any coping skills and it's sad she just reverts back to be being like a child. But shes clever as she knows shes being manipulative too

Reactions: 20
Grace is full of it, she’s using anxiety & panic attacks to get away with been lazy witch, she doesn’t want real life she wants picnics & trips away with no kids, Mammy & sister to clean her house & watch her kids & crisps bending backwards accommodating her every nap!!!
I haven’t followed her in awhile but have looked at her page the last few days, her days are numbered now & she knows it, she starts something & never ever finishes it, just look at the book club 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.