Faces By Grace #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
#unfollowed
I just watched her stories about meditation and honestly kant kope her any longer, how can u seriously say you’ve ‘suffered’ for 15 years???
It’s just the same spiel out of her stupid face ALL the time 😡😡

Reactions: 19
I’m genuinely not able after the shite I’ve seen today . Delighted ive found this forum as I use to think I was going mental thinking what an uneducated and uninformed idiot she is . I’ve no sympathy and no time for it . She is gearing up for some MH thing as in either a big collab or to launch something . She is directionless with her content ! It’s not make up ,it’s not fashion ( my 90 year old Gran dresses better ) and it’s not travel ( she thinks a package holiday is travelling ) it’s not a book club ( she can’t literally get that going !) 🤣... she was a WEEK late with the Penney’s content so she is not a content creator ...
So it’s the same drum being banged ! The MH ... dear sweet mother of Devine lord ! Eat better exercise more stop moaning look after your kids .. and get a grip you irrelevant twit !!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I also unfollowed today. I gave her a chance because her content improved somewhat when she went on holidays and stopped moaning. Then straight away returns to 'my anxiety' which was the last straw for me. Nobody wants to watch a Debbie downer!

Reactions: 18
Agreed.
Unfortunately, like many of us, mental health has knocked on our doors.
Grace needs a kick in the hole.
And needs a few nights in StPats in a secure ward. Cause the way she talks, she needs it. If her GP gave a tit, and the way Grace goes on about constant panic attacks she has etc, then she should be admitted, she could actually self admit.
More effective than a €10 outer body experience.
She doesn’t even need a secure ward there, she needs an education in what anxiety is, and isn’t, and how to live life.

Reactions: 17
Thank you! I’m doing good now...it took a while to get back to normal in my head but we have had amazing support from everyone. And although I’d probably get away with a few “MH” days where my family would happily take the kids and clean my gaff...I’d get a root up the hole if I took the piss like our Gracey!
from one bereaved mama to another you are amazing. Just keep putting one foot in front of the other!! 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I can’t cope with this selective anxiety and Jesus if I heard the Australia story once more I’ll throw my phone thru a wall. Ffs the drama and such a bloody insult to those people who actually have mental health problems and by that I mean actual anxiety not selective shite like grace has 🙄
Amazing how she never suffers when away from home, shopping / pulling / gifted whatever, I really do believe it’s all for attention / sympathy and just jumping on a mental health band wagon, boils my blood it really does

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I'm disgusted by Grace if I ever saw her in person I'd give it to her, three males took their own lives this month where I live (Galway), two teenage boys on the same day and not two weeks later a 32 year old, who was buried friday of this week....Does she comprehend what she is polluting the internet with? any concept? to have to listen to this drama queen speak about her anxiety which only rears its head when shes is forced to care for her children, take care of a home, or is called out for her BS, work commitments etc.. she is sickening, its people like her who only add to the stigma....her issues with MH aren't real, just an excuse for her bad behavior, she's only a self- centred, bone - idle lazy woman who expects eveything in life to be handed to her on a sliver plate.....poor chris has lost his job and she makes everything from what we can see of their personal lives, about Grace herself and how she feels, I really do feel for Chris and his wellbeing having her for a partner.. only for their two beautful children he wouldn't have stayed with her this long, she would & has drained the life out of a person, as she has done so to her followers, its time Grace got a real job...She would not influenace anyone to spend their hard earned dollar on her paid reccomendations, brands need to wake up to her tricks, she really is just a greedy sow if ever I saw one.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Grace the disgrace!! Oh look I have a mask on outside while sitting waiting to speak with my therapist!! Hopefully they tell you to get off social media 🙄🙄🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 20
Grace the disgrace!! Oh look I have a mask on outside while sitting waiting to speak with my therapist!! Hopefully they tell you to get off social media 🙄🙄🙄
Jesus she really is an attention seeking spoilt brat.. I just do not believe a word that comes out of her mouth... me me me .
Attention attention attention

She needs to look at accounts like niki murphy or tri clearly who are dealing with bleeping CANCER.. she needs a bang of perspective... and reality.. I cannot stand the shite that comes out of her mouth... how does she not even annoy herself like...

Reactions: 13
Shes now sitting on the steps of her therapist with a heavey heart.. ( this was taken yesterday judging by her clothes) . So after she got up early an felt able to record and fully edit some sort of nature video, went home, showered then went to a guided meditation. which was amasing, and felt great aft. After all that shes still has puffy eyes from cryin. I . CALL . BULLSHIT !!!

• Angry
Reactions: 29
There will be a long chat tonight or tomorrow about how bad she is etc etc.. duck off grace and your selective anxiety... jesus shd would drain the life out of you... imagine being around her... duck my life

Reactions: 25
Wow she is down 148 followers in one day! Can she not see that posting the same hideous white dress pictures again and again and talking about her panic attacks when she’s living her normal life is not working for her! Most depressing person in the world!!!!!

Reactions: 8
I've unfollowed. Hopefully she can make the changes she needs to make to her behaviour and get into a good place professionally and personally, but I wont be staying to watch it!

Reactions: 13
“Asking for help when I need it” Grace all you bleeping have is help! You rarely have to look after your own children, you swan around in fields of weeds, taking your ridiculous videos, having your me time! You live the life of a single person.
You are alienating your followers who struggle to get a 5 minute shower as their “me time”!
You say you promised yourself that you will always be as honest and open as possible on social media? I’ve followed you for years, always liked your posts, bought the stuff you’ve shared, supported you! I was blocked for asking a simple question in a nice manner, how is it honest and open to block long term followers simply for asking you to be honest about something?
I understand things might be hard at home with Chris looking for a job and you loosing numbers and engagement steadily. You need to wake the duck up and realise that the only one who can change that is you. It’s frankly embarrassing that you can swan off on your breaks away, pop off and shoot random videos and have the time of your life but then suddenly when you need a bit of attention the anxiety is back and worse than ever! You are a spoilt brat and need to cop on to yourself! I’ve seen it from following you over the years but only noticed the pattern lately! You turn on the waterworks and the poor me whenever you are called out or asked about anything that you don’t want to deal with.
Its gratitude you need to be looking at!

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Seriously I've said it before but really if shes this bad she needs to remove herself from social media. Why are her family not intervening at this stage? I just think this bad MH is about her content and how people are not taking the BS anymore and calling her out. Her work is drying up and followers are questioning...queue anxiety because she has nothing else to talk about online. The thing is she has probably talked herself into bad place and now believes it

Reactions: 14
Great to see her YSL bag peeking up just to show that she has in fact bought something once

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.