Faces By Grace #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
'I know you might see happy smily grace creatin content '

Eh no actually .. I see a lazy disingenuous person who i once bought stuff off.. followed and supported.. I see a greedy person . I see a very selfish individual who is on a pity me train and spouts the same shite every week.. I see someone who is genuinely happy when they are away.. at pr events... in Penny's pulling stuff... on zoom meetings with skin care brands but is in the worst place as soon as they have to get on wit life.. that's not genuine anxiety... genuine anxiety doesn't pick and choose when to arrive...

I see selective anxiety when they are called out .. I see someone blocking long time followers for having valid questions..

I do not see a genuine person

“Asking for help when I need it” Grace all you bleeping have is help! You rarely have to look after your own children, you swan around in fields of weeds, taking your ridiculous videos, having your me time! You live the life of a single person.
You are alienating your followers who struggle to get a 5 minute shower as their “me time”!
You say you promised yourself that you will always be as honest and open as possible on social media? I’ve followed you for years, always liked your posts, bought the stuff you’ve shared, supported you! I was blocked for asking a simple question in a nice manner, how is it honest and open to block long term followers simply for asking you to be honest about something?
I understand things might be hard at home with Chris looking for a job and you loosing numbers and engagement steadily. You need to wake the duck up and realise that the only one who can change that is you. It’s frankly embarrassing that you can swan off on your breaks away, pop off and shoot random videos and have the time of your life but then suddenly when you need a bit of attention the anxiety is back and worse than ever! You are a spoilt brat and need to cop on to yourself! I’ve seen it from following you over the years but only noticed the pattern lately! You turn on the waterworks and the poor me whenever you are called out or asked about anything that you don’t want to deal with.
Its gratitude you need to be looking at!
She needs to read this !!!!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Maybe it’s me but she looks like she’s smiling under the mask in that pic on the steps to the therapist😤😤 She drives me nuts. I’ve unfollowed but had to go for a snoop🙈🙈

Reactions: 13
Well the social blade finally updated and she's lost another 148 followers in a day.
I am one of them who unfollowed, couldn’t watch her stories anymore. I was looking here at updates and then watched the stories where she was yet again talking about needing me time. Enough was enough couldn’t listen to anymore and unfollowed half way through.

Reactions: 12
Seriously I've said it before but really if shes this bad she needs to remove herself from social media. Why are her family not intervening at this stage? I just think this bad MH is about her content and how people are not taking the BS anymore and calling her out. Her work is drying up and followers are questioning...queue anxiety because she has nothing else to talk about online. The thing is she has probably talked herself into bad place and now believes it
I think this is the crux of the anxiety, she doesn’t know what to talk about or be about so ends up shilling any crap that comes her way which is boring. Attempts at ‘creating content’ failing miserably.
Then anxiety/mental health comes to the front every time she makes a mess of something like most recently not going ahead with book club or the mess around penny’s ad. Let’s drown it out with mental health crisis - even saying she’d been quiet or absent during her busiest week of non stop posting? She’s just so mixed up and confused, it’s like she’s constant faking it and none of it is real...all staged and poorly considered. She needs a clean break, figure herself out and come back with clear focus and be honest/genuine in her postings.

• Heart
This week has been the lowest of the low...... fuckkkkkk me she was galaventing up the north with nature and daisies saying she is so happy...... nah she is an absolute embarrassment and Good on her finding a therapist at 8am on a Sunday morning..... my friend committed suicide last year was sent away from pysch ward wasnt in danger next day hanging from a tree and then this witch is using up valuable resources while genuine people are on a bloody waiting list.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Everything is pre recorded for effect. Same clothes as yesterday. Even if it was today, you don't get therapists opened on a Sat or Sun.
You don"t get anyone to talk to at the click of a finger. No matter how urgent it gets.
If she's as bad as she said she was, she would be in a pysc unit right now. No professional would leave her walk to streets if she was/is in such a dark place.
Christ sake.

Reactions: 23
Everything is pre recorded for effect. Same clothes as yesterday. Even if it was today, you don't get therapists opened on a Sat or Sun.
You don"t get anyone to talk to at the click of a finger. No matter how urgent it gets.
If she's as bad as she said she was, she would be in a pysc unit right now. No professional would leave her walk to streets if she was/is in such a dark place.
Christ sake.
That's it... that's why I'm so annoyed... she is taking the piss with her pity me party.. If she was as bad as she says.. then how can she go on a shoot for hours and say she had the best time... laughed all day.. how can she go to Penny's and shoot content for kids clothes... how can she lie in piss in the beds and say how content she is..how can you she go away for a few days with absolutely no anxiety..how can she do zoom calls with brands.
.how can she take a newborn baby...

Because she is bullshiting about her MH..

And quite frankly it's an absolute disgrace.. sorry for all the posts but I'm so annoyed

Reactions: 21
Christ sake.
Yes I’m sure stage timed for when insta is quieter on Sunday morning hoping more will see, well hopefully more will cop on and unfollow.

Reactions: 9
She needs to seriously cut out the coffee it’s so minor but it really bothers me. If she’s in such a bad place all the bloody incense and meditation in the world isn’t gonna counteract how much caffeine and alcohol she puts away

Reactions: 15
She
Great to see her YSL bag peeking up just to show that she has in fact bought something once
Why is she including the #bekind at the end of her post. It’s obvious she knows people are talking about about her and sending messages/putting comments asking her valid questions about her posts.

Putting a designer bag on view in a post like that is awful. She should be ashamed of herself.

She needs to be called out on everything at this stage similar to Joanne larby was. Her time as an influencer is over. If she can’t deal with that fact its her own fault. Her only content anymore is her kids. Fair enough Chris has lost his job but she should have planned financially and also for her own career when her content no longer became relevant which was always going to happen with someone who’s content was just makeup

Reactions: 23
“Asking for help when I need it” Grace all you bleeping have is help! You rarely have to look after your own children, you swan around in fields of weeds, taking your ridiculous videos, having your me time! You live the life of a single person.
You are alienating your followers who struggle to get a 5 minute shower as their “me time”!
You say you promised yourself that you will always be as honest and open as possible on social media? I’ve followed you for years, always liked your posts, bought the stuff you’ve shared, supported you! I was blocked for asking a simple question in a nice manner, how is it honest and open to block long term followers simply for asking you to be honest about something?
I understand things might be hard at home with Chris looking for a job and you loosing numbers and engagement steadily. You need to wake the duck up and realise that the only one who can change that is you. It’s frankly embarrassing that you can swan off on your breaks away, pop off and shoot random videos and have the time of your life but then suddenly when you need a bit of attention the anxiety is back and worse than ever! You are a spoilt brat and need to cop on to yourself! I’ve seen it from following you over the years but only noticed the pattern lately! You turn on the waterworks and the poor me whenever you are called out or asked about anything that you don’t want to deal with.
Its gratitude you need to be looking at!
👏👏👏👏👏 to THIS…… I’m actually sick to my stomach seeing her post this morning. She should be so bleeping ashamed of herself. The comments on her post are still limited and all it is is another Grace pity party 😡😡😡😡

Reactions: 16
She just came back from a fantastic few days up north with no kids living her best life and of course she’s so low now 🙄🙄🙄wtf please it’s getting embarrassing

This week has been the lowest of the low...... fuckkkkkk me she was galaventing up the north with nature and daisies saying she is so happy...... nah she is an absolute embarrassment and Good on her finding a therapist at 8am on a Sunday morning..... my friend committed suicide last year was sent away from pysch ward wasnt in danger next day hanging from a tree and then this witch is using up valuable resources while genuine people are on a bloody waiting list.
I totally agree. I’m so sorry for your loss of your friend. I’ve known same to happen to people in my locality too. Grace is attention seeking. Her insta fame/job is not going accordingly so she selectively pulls the mental health card for people to feel sorry for her. It’s awful for genuine mental health sufferers. So disingenuous.

Reactions: 8
She is most definitely reading this thread, she’s posting on the grid wearing a mask.. 🤦‍♀️ It’s like she’s doing it to show oh I can wear a mask ffs. Back again with the mental health tit, she’s a gobshit

Reactions: 16
That's it... that's why I'm so annoyed... she is taking the piss with her pity me party.. If she was as bad as she says.. then how can she go on a shoot for hours and say she had the best time... laughed all day.. how can she go to Penny's and shoot content for kids clothes... how can she lie in piss in the beds and say how content she is..how can you she go away for a few days with absolutely no anxiety..how can she do zoom calls with brands.
.how can she take a newborn baby...

Because she is bullshiting about her MH..

And quite frankly it's an absolute disgrace.. sorry for all the posts but I'm so annoyed
She contradicts herself all the time! 🤷🏼‍♀️

Also tagging darkness into light and be kind its an insult to all those families who have lost ones to suicide.....

• Angry
Reactions: 37
She is most definitely reading this thread, she’s posting on the grid wearing a mask.. 🤦‍♀️ It’s like she’s doing it to show oh I can wear a mask ffs. Back again with the mental health tit, she’s a gobshit
Also to add who brings their kids to a meeting like that!! I don’t believe it for one second, sure most places are very strict it’s one on one and that with Covid god sake grace get your story together

Another cry for free stuff help. Must have been a dry week on the freebies or maybe shes hoping somebody’s throws a takeaway her way for dinner tonight

• Haha
That jumper she’s wearing is awfully Bally and woren down.. someone send her nice clothes

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.